• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

underwriting sheet? you may be onto something. Looking through my paperwork i can't find a copy either. They sent a document headed Enquiry Form but it is virtually blank with just faint obscure markings visable (very suspicious) is this it or does the underwriting form have a heading saying underwriting form.

Comment

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

A reminder of my situation with Blemain Original Loan 15,000.00 current balance 17693.04.
      I am currently paying arrears off after an attempt to reposses my property in 2011 after I was made redundant.
      Balance of unpaid fees is 3075.59 Interest on fees is 1121.21

I havent been on here in a while for one reason or another - I requested a SAR from Blemain and didnt receive anything.

I called them today to query a random 301.00 Legal cost appearing on my statement as well as to ask about the SAR request.

They were very shifty and said the legal cost of 301 was from the court date back in 2011????
      When I asked about wanting a full breakdown of the account charges agreement the lot she went off the phone for ages and then came back very nice to tell me she would send for everything I have asked for mmmmm - why do I not trust them

I told her that the charges were ridiculous and unfair and they never explain what the charges are for - I have had nothing in writing concerning the £301.00.

My balance just keeps going up and up and I know it will never be paid off at this rate. I have had the loan for 4/5 years and owe more than when I started

Comment

Originally posted by princessfudge View Post
        A reminder of my situation with Blemain Original Loan 15,000.00 current balance 17693.04.
        I am currently paying arrears off after an attempt to reposses my property in 2011 after I was made redundant.
        Balance of unpaid fees is 3075.59 Interest on fees is 1121.21

I havent been on here in a while for one reason or another - I requested a SAR from Blemain and didnt receive anything.

I called them today to query a random 301.00 Legal cost appearing on my statement as well as to ask about the SAR request.

They were very shifty and said the legal cost of 301 was from the court date back in 2011????
        When I asked about wanting a full breakdown of the account charges agreement the lot she went off the phone for ages and then came back very nice to tell me she would send for everything I have asked for mmmmm - why do I not trust them

I told her that the charges were ridiculous and unfair and they never explain what the charges are for - I have had nothing in writing concerning the £301.00.

My balance just keeps going up and up and I know it will never be paid off at this rate. I have had the loan for 4/5 years and owe more than when I started

If you have sent them a SAR and they haven't provided you with a full statement of account showing all transactions on the account including the fees, charges and interest that has been added then write back and specifically ask for it and anything else you think you haven't been sent, including actual recordings of any phone conversations you have had with them.

If they refuse to send anything to you then make a formal complaint to the ICO.

Comment

Thank you - I will wait to see if they send anything - she said she would send a copy of the loan agreement out today and the rest could be 5 working days.

Comment

Blemain are claiming £14000 in penalties and interest. I have a court hearing on the 13th March and know I will win. They have written to me offering to reduce the charges to £7500 and cap their legal fees to £7500. Presently they stand at around £20000.

The penalties and interest charges are wrong and should not be paid. Princesfudge send me a private message I might be of some help to you

Comment

figaro123
              Had to read your last post twice to see if I was seeing it correct 20k legal costs are they aving a larf?
              If they are willing to cap these at less than half they must be trying it on.
              Anyway good luck with the case they are severely taking the pee and need bringing down

Comment

Lancashire Mortgage Corporation / Stand accused; Fraudulent misrepresentation & unfair relationship; I received a letter offering independant mediation "to save on costs"!!!!! applying for a £50k loan through these shysters will have cost me 3 x detached houses (the've already had one) i don't think a mediator will sort this mess out. All input wellcome.

Comment

Update - I received no documents from Blemain they clearly lie to fob you off - I have had no explanation of why £ 300 legal cost was added to my statement in October 2013 - they say it was for the solicitor costs when they tried to repossess which was back in 2011.

They now say they never received SAR - I will send another recorded delivery and see what that brings.

Am I right in thinking they cant hit me with a £300 charge without a prior notification of that charge?

Anyway I am so annoyed about them I intend to fght to get all these charges back.

Comment

Originally posted by princessfudge View Post
                    Update - I received no documents from Blemain they clearly lie to fob you off - I have had no explanation of why £ 300 legal cost was added to my statement in October 2013 - they say it was for the solicitor costs when they tried to repossess which was back in 2011.

They now say they never received SAR - I will send another recorded delivery and see what that brings.

Am I right in thinking they cant hit me with a £300 charge without a prior notification of that charge?

Anyway I am so annoyed about them I intend to fght to get all these charges back.

You will have been told about being liable for the legal costs for a repossession hearing before you went to court, once they've been to court they don't mention the legal costs again for months later as a way of saying you are in arrears so they can repo on a SPO without a new hearing.

If they won't provide you with a full statement of account you can stop any hearing for repo by contesting the amount claimed and demanding the lender provides you with a copy of your statement so you can confirm the amount owed and make arrangements to pay it either in full or by instalment once you know exactly how much you owe.

Even if they use an SPO to get an eviction date without a hearing you can make an application to suspend the eviction until they send your statement so you can mount a proper defence.

Never give up!

Comment

Thanks the repossession was suspended back in 2011 - i have almost paid all the arrears off paying extra every month as per agreement but the charges are increasing the loan all the time.

I am going toput in new SAR request and try and look at all the charges. I questioned if they had already charged me the 300 for the legal costs but they couldnt even confirm or deny this.

Comment

Figaro - how did you get on in court on the 13th March???

Comment

Just came accross this post (a lot to take in) has anyone linked this to none high street / subprime lenders such as blemain? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ntractual-info

Comment

Sorry guys, another victim of lancashire here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...436#post421436
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by suffering View Post
                              Just came accross this post (a lot to take in) has anyone linked this to none high street / subprime lenders such as blemain? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ntractual-info
                              It would only apply on regulated loans so if yours is regulated under the CCA then it would apply as well.

And did anyone hear from figaro about the court hearing ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Has anyone had any luck trying to get the underwriting sheet from LMC-I have been refused it twice now despite requesting it under a SAR?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X