• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Just looked at Standings last post again - isn't an aviator someone who flies?????? With them sexy sunglasses and a roughed up leather bomber jacket/ I could do witth one of them meself!
    Is no longer here

Comment

Standing tis avatar lol but if you want to fly in yer new boots love feel free

Comment

Hmmmm flying boots eh
        I could do with a pair of those myself lol

Comment

Me too. Specially if a hunky Top Gun type was wearing em at the time lol.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Hiya peeps, well today is my last day am away on a weekend of jollification etc and will be back on monday (try not to miss me too much). Anyway looks like the weather going to be dull and chilly but as long as its not raining/windy I don't mind too much.
            Standing hun, are you saying that basically all you have to do is write a letter to the FOS and you get paid out ? If thats the case then direct me to the thread etc, and I'll get posting those letters hun, I could do with some of my claims getting a kick up the backside so to speak.

sapphire

Comment

OOOOOeeeeeeeeeeeer Top Gun, brilliant film, great music and Val Kilmer looking oh so sexy

sapphire

Comment

FOS are a very slow way of getting things don ebut hopefully itll be quicker than waiting for the OFT case,which could take a yr!
                ive put a complaint in for my mom to FOS not about charges though and i havent heard a thing and its been a couple of months

Comment

Sapphire you're soooo right. I hate cold but for the Ice Man I would make an exception.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                    Hiya peeps, well today is my last day am away on a weekend of jollification etc and will be back on monday (try not to miss me too much). Anyway looks like the weather going to be dull and chilly but as long as its not raining/windy I don't mind too much.
                    Standing hun, are you saying that basically all you have to do is write a letter to the FOS and you get paid out ? If thats the case then direct me to the thread etc, and I'll get posting those letters hun, I could do with some of my claims getting a kick up the backside so to speak.

sapphire

Hiya hunny
                    Yes that's what I did. Got to the FOS website and download their complaint form. send it off to them with copies of all correspondance, and they will only look into it for you, if the bank in question has given you a final answer. They are still not looking into bank claims at the mo, cos if the stay but they are still looking into credit card ones.... takes some months, and you dont seem to be able to negotiate, for example they 0offered me 8% when I would have wanted the full wack, but who is to say I would have got it anyway?
                    Give it a go if it suits you, it certainly worked for me.

Avator or aviator...... I hadnt noticed a difference before!

Blonde and dopey I am afraid xxxxxxxxmsl:

Comment

the creditor also gets charged £360 when the FOS or ICO get involved! for that reason alone it's worth doing!

regards,
                      shane

Comment

really shane thats great news! nice to know we are costing them money for a change!
                        BTW are you the shane for OTR?(monument?)

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                          really shane thats great news! nice to know we are costing them money for a change!
                          BTW are you the shane for OTR?(monument?)

Yep that's me! Nice to see another familiar face here!

kind regards,
                          shane

Comment

Well i have not missed many days posting on here lol.
                            This is not going to be one of them, not a lot to say really, but I'm getting a little tipsy lol

Comment

CLOCKS BACK TONIGHT FOLKS DON'T FORGET LOL

An extra hour in bed for most people, unless you have children or someone like our Tilly who can't tell the time lol.

X Factor, Dancing and Robin Hood, yes tis Saturday Enaid's fav TV day. So I will get done what has to be done, the rest will have to wait. Then snuggle down to watch the box.

I have just read Barclays are experimenting with a new credit card a £25,000 limit so you can buy what you want, when you want, without having to apply and wait for a loan etc. It has a 14.9% int rate, sounds wonderful doesn't it pmsl
                              If any of you lot apply for it, don't speak to me again lol. :witch:

Comment

Well you have to admit its an excellent marketing ploy to get the whole of a customers credit business, wait until they've max'd it out, double the interest rate to 30% then go for a repossession order on their house coz they can't afford to pay you back - excellent!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X