• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

ooo flipping well odne to both of you!! im glad its all worked out for you and just in time for santa!!!!! :carrot:

Comment

Brill news Tempty and Mr T. Make sure Father Crimbo has a map ref for your house, don't let him rely on satnav though.....
      Is no longer here

Comment

Oh Tempty such brilliant news hun, Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by Tempty View Post
          Think I've finally recovered from friday night's celebrations, was feeling a tad delicate to say the least yesterday..lol
          for those that don't know yet....... Mr Tempty has a job!!!! yipeeeeee
          after months of endless applications.... sending out cv's.... and getting no where fast he was beginning to feel as though he'd been left on the scrap heap.
          Then just like buses 2 come along at once
          He was offered his old job at ATS .... but in another unit...miles away!
          And got one he applied for on his own with PH Jones.. this is the one he's gone for... much more money then he's ever been on before and offers some real prospects for advancement. And with weekly pay it''s just in time for christmas :carrot:

So at last....... some good news in the Tempty household
          he found out on friday and starts training tomorrow....so i gotta drop him off in bristol later on and he'll drive back in his new company van on wednesday .... then he's out with one of the guy's for a few day's before he's let loose on his own next week hopefully.

Think that may well be the end of my hardship claims though..... but hey ho.. the job is more important, if it means i now have to wait till the oft decide whats happening then so be it
          Well done Tempty........I dont know you guys very well but I do know what it's like looking for work. The rush of adrenalin and the excitement when you open that " we would like to offer you the position....." letter.
          Wish Mr T all the best in his new job and I hope he enjoys it.
          So here's to a brighter Christmas :vodka: :jd: Cheers.

Comment

Well this thread is slow today - again. Come on guys keep it lively please. This used to be such a great thread. msl:

sapphire

Comment

Well I had to for a bloody telly for OH lol.

Comment

.....and I never knew this thread existed msl:

wot is FMB?

Comment

Originally posted by thephoenix View Post
                  wot is FMB?
                  I will give you a clue

Its footwear that ladies wear to entice us into bedroom activities.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                    I will give you a clue

What, workboots? That's what I wore last time I had to paint the bedroom ceiling.

WAYHAY!!!! LB's back!!!! Still at sea tho.

Woravimissed??????
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Luggerbuggs welcome back hun, how come you been on the missing list ?

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                        I will give you a clue

errrr......... Fluffy Man Boobs

no no......Flat Mans Belly

no no ........ Farmers Marketing Board

errrr struggling now.......Fenrir Motorcycle Brotherhood

oh god... I don't know... giz another clue

Comment

I will give you three words that rhyme the rest you will have to work out yourself lol

FMB footwear

Luck see loots

Comment

Really busy at sea Sapphire. It's a long trip this time. Too long, cos I need to get home to sort those RBS feckers out.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Hello Lugger,
                              Nice to hear from you, are you in a really hot place again you lucky so and so?

Don't know if you kept up to date with Tempty's natwest claim, well it didn't go as well as expected, but she has not given up. Her OH got a job as well, starts today so things are looking up for them.
                              Fendy has popped in a couple of times but she now has frogs legs and a chateau to go with em lol.
                              There have been a couple of CC claims paid out but on the whole a little quiet, maybe just the lull before the storm, I do hope so.

So how are things with you? still battling with Cabots lol
                              How is your fav little mare, Pepsi I mean lol not mrs lugger.
                              Can't think of anything else, I bet there is loads but I dont have loads of memory cells. lol

Comment

....and enaid bought a new telly coz she wore the old one out........

But thats about it!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X