• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

msl:
    Not sure how to react to the news, lad's girlfriend is catching the 6.30 train should be arriving here about 8.00 Oh my gawd. The only saving grace is I am working till 9.30 tonight so she will be gone when I get home I hope.:rolleyes:
    Well best get cleaning up and get our Tilly bathed etc, will bob in now and again to see how you lot are getting on lol. I hope your day is better than mine lol

Comment

LOL you sure she's not there for the night enaid?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that she's not hehe
      Hope your day gets better hun.
      Hubby and I off to the job center later..... hopefully find out what benefits we can get and how long it will take. will also have a look through the job vacancies to see if there's anything there we missed.... gripping stuff huh...... hope my day gets better too!

Comment

Well I'm back, but after yesterday I need another day off to recover. Am absoluteley knackered, left house at 7am, got home at 11.30pm. Brilliant day, and got away lightly, only spent about 90 quid. Probably cos Jess disappeared with her boyfriend so wasn't nagging me all day to spend money. Only bought essentials well not exactly but our Jerry will look dead good in that Bijoux fleece. And Jess bought Sox our collie cross a Chanel style coat cos I've had the dogs clipped off and Jess says Sox is cold! Kids! So Crap One didn't take much of a bashing, the rest is in the bank for Crimbo.

Those police riders were brill - I do so love a bloke in uniform......bareback!!!
        Is no longer here

Comment

Oh I say lol, glad you had a good day and not too expensive either lol

Comment

Yeah not too bad but the tickets cost £63 each in the first place We had grooms tickets, access all areas. Definitely going again next year. Watched the section a's, b's and c's - stunning! Makes you really jealous lol. Jess syas she'll be riding there next year - hope so!
            Is no longer here

Comment

Tempty, not sure whether this is any good to you or not but Royal Mail take on extra staff up to Xmas

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/p...Jobs_promoRMHP

Comment

What no mail for the next week and they are advertising for Xmas staff....what they gonna do? Train them all with the backlog?

Comment

lol delta! yea thats more than likely what theyre doing!
                  whats the point of getting staff ....so the picket line is bigger?
                  i didnt realise until today about the strike and moms selling her house and just sent off some papers as well and a chq for the survey!! also need to post daughters passport forms...have to wait then it might get lost in the backlog...we never strike! we are good little delivery people! :carrot:

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...7852#post27852

Some interesting reading in this thread Archer about surveys

Comment

oh my god enaid i wish i hadnt read it! i hope everythings ok for mom though shes had a tough time and needs some good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                        oh my god enaid i wish i hadnt read it! i hope everythings ok for mom though shes had a tough time and needs some good luck!
                        Blimey Archer didn't want to upset you with this, I just wanted you to see how the surveys work (or not). We have all had them I am sure and told they are essential when buying a house, but going off that thread this is not the case. I had my eyes opened too with it, but just think it's worth thinking about and doing a bit of research on when we buy a house again (or if) lol Once again I'm sorry

Well morning one and all, not a good start seeing as I have upset someone already, seems to be happening a bit lately. Maybe I am turning into a grumpier old woman than I was before.
                        Ok so I will vow to keep quiet on anything thats nowt to do with me lol, that will not leave me with a lot to say really lol so I'll bob in when I can Enaid x

Comment

Well, Its friday at long last.
                          Got into work at half 8 and straight into Sales & Marketing meeting - Thats 3 hours of my life I'll never get back :sleep:

Anyway Early finish today, then off to Blood Donors.

Happy Friday and Its SUNNY

Comment

Good on ya PK, used to donate myself but I can't now coz of the drugs

Had a lovely day off, Wetherspoons for breakfast, wander round Morrisons for an hour or so, then off to the park for a wander with the dogs followed by a chinese takeaway.

Wouldn't it be nice to do it every day?

Comment

Morning,
                              It's daylight for a change lol

I am feeling so sorry for Gorden Brown what a dilemma lol should he or shouldn't he? That is have an election on Nov 1st, wouldn't the 5th be more apt? I am sure I read somewhere that this was a significant day in politics lol. Anyway whatever, I certainly will not be voting for the bag of sh*t that is running our council.

Big night on TV for all us saddo's lol Robin Hood, X Factor and Strictly Ballroom, better get my fingers flexed for the turner overer I'm in charge tonight pmsl.

Comment

Morning all, things are looking up slightly in the Tempty household. friend of mine rang last night to say the cleaning firm she works for was looking for staff. So i gave them a ring and instantly got a small job cleaning the nursery .... literally down the bottom of my road!! Tis only 12 hours a week, 2 hours a day 6 days ...... so not great But they get jobs in all the time and have promised they will offer more hours to me as soon as they get them. At least it will give me a reason to get up in the morning ...lol I better!! gotta start at 6am

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X