• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Fendy's back, Luggerbugs is back. All is well with the world. :group:

Well, it will be when I'm actually HOME again. By Saturday, hopefully.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Morning all,
      Nice to hear from you lugger, probably see more of you when you get home.

What a corker on the news yesterday, pmsl.
      Pregnant women will get a one off payment of £120.00 when they reach 7 months. This is to help them pay for healthy food in the last 2 months of their pregnancy. I think for the majority of pregnant mums it will be 2 extra nights clubbing before they get too big to go out. Please do not try and justify this ludicrous benefit because you can't.
      Rant over, hope you all have a nice Monday Enaid x

Comment

yep because if they want pregnant women to eat healthy surely the most important time is the first 3 months anyway!!!
        god why cant they give benefits to people who need it? my mom could do with a few more pennies being a pensioner although ive been telling her i want a sister so maybe she could get pregnant for this new benefit hey enaid!!??? lol she is 75 though :rolleyes:

Comment

Makes me so mad Archer, I am sorry if I sound bitter and twisted but things like this make me sick, same as giving school kids £30 a week to behave and stay in school.
          Anyway how are you?
          Stevo I can see you lurking lol reminds me of BillK pmsl you naughty boy lol

Comment

yea its true i know what u mean enaid, i didnt get paid for going to school! i was always there on time and hard working,and no money in sight.i dont know what this world has come too,then they took the free universities away seems mad.its like theyre saying we will pay you to go to college but you can go any further unless you want £30,000 of debt!
            lurking.... mmm wonder if hes wearing a flashers mac!!??
            whens this meet then? cant wait to see the pics!

Comment

Wakey is 22nd sept a week on sat, really looking forward to it now.
              I hope they dont take too many pics lol and are very careful when they edit them lol

Comment

We need to have a gallery for incriminating piccies. I wonder if the MODS would put an add-on to the forum for that very purpose??????

Sapphire, are you listening? Pass the word. There is some free easy to use packages that could be used.

Enaid, you need more confidence girl. Don't you realise we all love ya for WHO you are??? :kiss:

Have one (or several) for me, OK? :jd:
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Morning,
                  Lugger you say the nicest things, and your absolutely right I should have more drink
                  It's not really being on the photos that bothers me.. It's more the odd angles and the fact some people have ways of making perfectly innocent situations look risque and indeed incriminating Then they will slap your picci on here and give it a caption that makes you think twice pmsl.
                  So I do think your request will happen, in fact I may get a camera myself
                  As for the drink I will have one for you absent friends and all that, but that will be it I am not partial really.
                  bit me tongue again it really hurt as well

Comment

did you bite ur tongue cos u were lying?? :rolleyes: lol
                    have one for me too enaid !!
                    id love a gallery on here too anyone???

Comment

Hiya all,

Yes Lugger hun i've heard you and message passed on to the powers that be.
                      My rant:
                      Why give benefits to people who are pregnant, got kids etc etc. why not give take relief to those who don't have kids and don't drain the country of the money etc. I am sick of paying taxes etc so that other people can live in the lap of 'luxury'.
                      Rant over: go on you lot shoot me down in flames.

sapphire

Comment

No shooting, the reason given by this and past governments on the giving of family allowance is, The children are the tax payers of the future, so lets look after them. My slant on it is a bit different, Some women drop kids like rabbits so as to get more benefits,people should only get benefits for the first three kids, that would put a stop to hugh families living off the state.
                        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I agree with you. All those Chavs and Chavettes out and about with sprogs dressed in the latest designer gear and pushchairs which probably cost as much as my car really pee me off. Have to say I've found Family Allowance very helpful, coming into the bank (as ours does) a few days before payday. Buys a few more cans of beans. But I hasten to say, we only have 2 kids, got married before we had them, and both work fulltime (and still can't make ends meet lol).
                          Is no longer here

Comment

well im divorced and have been for 8 years and i have to say if i didnt get WFTC i would have died from starvation by now and been living in a box!
                            i didnt plan to be divorced but he was a psycho.
                            i dont agree with the people having kids to get benefits cos kids cost more than they give you anyway,not sure how they live in the lap of luxury with all the designer gear though.... maybe im doing something wrong!? ive just bought myself a new coat for the first time in 9 yrs!! lol

Comment

Morning,
                              Archer I was in no way having a pop at mums in your situation, it's situations like your's that the welfare state was set up for.
                              I still believe that dad's should be made to contribute towards the cost of bringing up their own kids, even if the family is not together. I also think with todays technology, a better and fairer way to get them to contribute could be found as opposed to the last farcical one.
                              Maybe I should be classed as lucky, as I am still married to the father of my 2 kids and although we have had our ups and downs we still get along.
                              As I said it is the girls like the 2 next door but one to me, they have only had their school uniforms off for at most 2 years, the eldest has a child and not a designer trolley but a 2 year old car!!!!! to go shopping in. Her sister is just waddling up the street ready to pop real soon, she may have to get a trolley though, as having 3 cars at the front of their house already she may find it difficult to park.
                              As far as I know these 2 girls have never had so much as a paper round let alone a job. They manage to get out at weekends though I know this because they wake us up most times when they are getting out of the taxi, in the early hours of the morning.
                              For all those that think I am a bitter and twisted old cow, then thats fine, I know it myself pmsl

Comment

What pishes me of is that there are people out there who would have loved to have children of their own, and there's people having kids to order. I did get pregnant once and lost the baby (a son) at 7 months, (in 1980) after that I spent many years back and forth to hospitals etc having investigations only to be told that IVF was my only option. I suppose in a way I was quite lucky I eventually met a man with a ready made family (although at times they drive me bonkers). But why I ask, should people who have worked solidly, and paid taxes all their life subsidise the likes of the girls that live near Enaid. Personally I think it should be a rule nowadays that if you have kids you pay for them. Unless of course you have people in Archers situation ie divorced, widowed etc. But to just go out and have kids as a career choice well .............................

sapphire

Oh and for gods sake don't get me started on immigration ........................

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X