• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just a lightweight enaid, to be honest I don't really drink! may have the odd glass of red every now and then, and even one glass can have me giggling like an idiot in the corner LOL. Friday night threw caution to the wind and had more then a few......... all was fine till i decided to refill me glass............nuff said LOL

Comment

• keeps hubby happy though, we buy a bottle, I'll have maybe half a glas and he get's the rest LOL

Comment

• i'll have to tell you about me night on brandy and bailys. jeeeeeeez supped enough to sink a ship was sick in the pub couldn't stand up . Ordered a taxi so went outside to wait for it, fell cut all me arm, lost me glasses. Taxi took one look wouldn't take me home. By this time it's ****ing down with rain. The landlord decides to take me home wraps me up in sheet out of dogs basket, no lie. i am covered in sick , blood and wet through and no one knows the nomber of my house only the street, so after knocking on 2 doors they find my house knock on. My HO answers and says christ has she been run over , she should be in A& E. When they explained I was just ****ed he understood Until the morning PMSL I did get me glasses back but very lucky.

Comment

• LOl enaid pmsl
          I'm glad it's not just me then hun. Hubby was'nt entirly impressed as we ended up giving our bed to our guests......... living room did'nt have a very sweet fragrance if ya know what I mean ewwwwww lol

Comment

• I blamed my friend........ silly so in so kept filling my glass, so i kept drinking it lol

Comment

• It happens love tis only to be expected with this bank charge claims lark !pmsl

Comment

• well it's as good an excuse as any

Comment

• yes I said the brandy curdled with the bailys and no one believed me

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeww Enaid pmsl

Comment

• I love bailys, don't have it very often though! can't drink much of that either..... get's a bit sickly that one

Comment

• mind you i thinkI proved my point on friday....... I can't drink much of anything LOL

Comment

• Anyway Tempty, cheque will be soon here then you can have another drink and go through it all again, that,s ok though that's celebrating

Comment

• Lol I won't hold my breath, I have archers paraleagal........OMG I've never come across a more useless, lazy, person in all my life. it's a wonder she remembers to even breathe she's sooooooooo slow!!

Comment

• Even slow, makes no difference, in fact the slower the better on their side gives our side more bloody ammo and interest for us. Patience has always been for the claiment and panic for the defendant. I know which side I would rather be on

Comment

• hello Hideaways, Kev and Lugger not bovvered if you are waiting for me to go won't be long, had a drink with me dinner and stuffed all round
                                just at the mo though I am watching cricket:rolleyes: which I do like really but I want the concert on really

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X