• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup deffinatly good to have the good news thrown in with the bad LOL

started with being told car was deffinatly a write off! £2700 worth of damage to a car worth maybe £1500..ouch! then insurance company rung us back and offered £1650..... yay bonus.... was'nt expecting that LOL. (good day)

then got nasty letter threatening home visit to recover debt from vodafones debt collectors...... and 2 phone calls from today aswell! ended up pleading like a ninny for help in the debt section here........ thank you all you wonderfull peeps that helped.
    (bad day)

then got a call from car loan company, telling us not to worry we could keep the car 7 days after cheque clears.......yipeeeee, got time to get another motor now.
    (good day)

LOL does'nt take much to lift my really does it

Comment

• I think Natties in trouble. Whats up mate, has your keyboard died, or have you just blown coffee all over it laughing at our profiles on myspace, lol lol lol xxxx

Honest please........... its always the best policy I feel, Lol Lol Lol xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• ooo eck he's disapeared.... hope it's not terminal!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
          well guys and girls.....we are on myspace......lol

I just spent a few hours making another profile to boost the site membership....
          Or make them run for cover.....lol

feel free to take a look and let me know what you all think......
          Russ

www.myspace.com/legalbeagles

added to my friends
          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• lol everyones linked now!

Comment

• See what ya meant Tempty. Good day bad day. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Not bad though all in all as it turned out. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Ooooo I havent got a myspace thingy... i do like you'rs though Russ, though you could'ave warned my I'd need me sunnies LOL

Comment

• Linked, lol lol lol.............. yee gads, gotta be the nuttiest friends bunch ever I feel on myspace........ Lol Lol Lol. Weve got terminal nutter disease. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• ann0t axess web any0re s0 bye 4 0ng tyne n0 $$ s0d that s0d that fart shat c.nt byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 4 ever at that rate they n0t w0n aye 0st 0n webb0ard n0 $$$$$$ s0 n0 be here 4 s0ne days

Comment

• OI let me be a myspace friend..... aprove me aprove me!!

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• strange is'nt it i've never liked giving out any information about myself on the internet before, but you lot know more about me now then some of my friends.... okmaybe only the ones I don't get to see that often.... but still. LOL

quite happily spew my life story to you lot without a second thought...... how weired is that!!!

Comment

• ooohhh errr a copy of our Nattie.....lol
                          but spelt wrong.....lol

Comment

• Mocha, we would love ya to be on our friends list......................

OMG, is it me or is Nattie gonna be gone for four days............... I cannot tell from the post above, something about shat and fart though. Nattie, u suffering with IBS dear. ?????

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• *Humph* you dont love me

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• think natties is having keyboard problems bless him

nattie if you can read this thats with putting up tooooo many links in chat hun

hurry back soon
                                mistie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X