• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

"... This fight is to be determined by two falls, two submissions, or a knock-out."

I fell once I think, I submit to nothing and no one, the wine knocked me out.
    Sappy just got lost in the woods (her own fault for following strange men instead of a sat nav).

Comment

Bad Cloggy

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        "... This fight is to be determined by two falls, two submissions, or a knock-out."

I fell once I think, I submit to nothing and no one, the wine knocked me out.
        Sappy just got lost in the woods (her own fault for following strange men instead of a sat nav).

I got flashed as well, I don't think it was lightening so I can safely assume it was a speed camera, I'm expecting a photo of my car in the post What with that and having to make an emergency toilet stop on the way home it was an interesting journey.

Comment

Hi all

We are delighted that you all had such a good time (accidents and long journeys excepted). We just coughed and wheezed at each other at home. Did not want to infect anyone else this close to Christmas.
          Next time we WILL be there!

Feeling a little better today......! (I thought it was wrong to feel a Little Better on a Monday?!)

Our very best wishes to all at LB

Dougal and Mrs Dougal

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
            What with ... having to make an emergency toilet stop on the way home it was an interesting journey.
            http://www.geartogo.co.uk/

HTH.

With one of those, you'd not be left with nothing to go on. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
              Good food.
              I hope this means you got to eat my £25 melon balls uke:and not those freeloading students from Freecycle?

Comment

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                Not sure where the next party's going to be but how about Great Portland Street, Cel?
                That would suit me. Only five minutes in a black cab from my home if you mean the one in W1. But why there EXC

Comment

Had the students, Charity, Jamie and Charlie not come along there would be 10 three course dinners in the bin instead of 3 (Tom had seconds of, I think, everything). Apparently it is against health and safety to box dinners up to give to homeless people (of whom there are plenty in Brighton).
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Apparently it is against health and safety to box dinners up to give to homeless people.
                    Says who?

If I'd been consulted (which I wasn't) on where my £25 dinner was going to end up I would have nominated a homeless person. But that's just me. Plan B who lives and breathes homeless issues. Sorry to add this sobering thought to the thread but most of the students (ok I accept that this may be anecdotal evidence) who frequent Freecycle are savvy middle class kids who know how to work the system.

:amen:

Comment

We did try, as we were of the same opinion.

As for Great Portland Street, they probably want to know exactly what mysteries lay beneath the google streetmap view of the building at the intersection of Great Portland Street and Mortimer Street, directly above "Engine". The mystery continues.......
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                        We did try, as we were of the same opinion.
                        The mantra of these people is "if it could in theory be sold then it can be redistributed by us" to the homeless.

http://www.faresharebrightonandhove....plus-food.html

The Hilton should have been more co-operative and less capitalist in their approach. They should have simply made a donation to a homeless charity based on their profit for the evening (melon balls don't cost £25 FFS) for dinners they didn't need to serve since they knew in advance the numbers were not going to be fulfilled. Shame on them.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          The mantra of these people is "if it could in theory be sold then it can be redistributed by us" to the homeless.

http://www.faresharebrightonandhove....plus-food.html

The Hilton should have been more co-operative and less capitalist in their approach. They should have simply made a donation to a homeless charity based on their profit for the evening (melon balls don't cost £25 FFS) for dinners they didn't need to serve since they knew in advance the numbers were not going to be fulfilled. Shame on them.
                          Harrods comes to mind! eck Im Offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

That would suit me. Only five minutes in a Black Maria from my home if you mean the one in W1.
                            IFYPFY! :grin:

Comment

Great piccies, and it looks like you all had a great time. So sorry I wasn't able to make it, guys.

Comment

That would suit me. Only five minutes in a black cab from my home if you mean the one in W1. But why there EXC
                                I wasn't being serious, it was just the continuation of a running joke with Cel that I won't bore you with. We had a Beagles' bash in London a few years ago which was great and included a tour around Parliament which was really interesting.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X