• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
    Must admit to feeling a little jealous when reading this thread, being the pariah is not always fun(don't worry it will pass).
    Well, I went... and everyone treated me very well!

It would have been lovely to meet you too!

Comment

Comment

All I can say Di is thank god it wasn't me, there is now way I could have travelled home with a hangover.

Comment

More piccies xxx:candycane2::christmas3::santa_smiley:

As a reminder for Nelly
          Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank God....a half decent pic of me.......way in the distance and soft lighting lol

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
              Rob and I took a genteel stotter around the Lanes,,,he thought we were 'browsing'..I knew we were 'buying'.......and I came back to the hotel with more than I left with.......a gorgeous topaz and diamond bracelet...
              WOW! Congratulations!

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              For what it is worth I don't feel poorly treated by the Hilton whatsoever, we had a lovely function room at the top of the hotel, with stunning views across the seafront, the food and service were tremendous.

Personally I'd like to thank Kate for organising everything and trying so hard to make everyone happy. I didn't hear any complaints on the day, or in the morning, and we really did have a fabulous evening and I for one am proud to be a part of Legalbeagles.
              There was no reason to complain, the service was good and the food was tasty, as for the wine... I must have drunk all the bottles my end, since Sapphy/Inca, etc. were not drinking it, I wonder where it all went!

Rest of my piccies I put on Facebook btw xx
              I thought about FB, but some people are not on FB.

We had a quick wander around the lanes before meeting up with Nelly to drag her out for lunch.
              I also had a wander round the lanes, went into the pub you guys said you'd be in, saw a suitable group of people and approached them, asking whether they were the Beagles! The looked at me like I'd just escaped from the nearest mental institution, so I made my apologies and left. :bolt:

Comment

I'd hate people not to come because of the money - the travel and possible staying over costs are prohibitive enough.
                I had considered attending, but the likely cost and (worse) travelling time rather put me off.

And freecycle was the simplest way of filling the empty seats at the last minute, it wasn't a marketing opportunity at all, that's a extremely cynical view, it was done with the very best of intentions and worked out very well.
                It could have been much worse.
                You might have ended up with the Lamberts of RLP. :behindsofa:

Comment

It is a beautiful bracelet You two will be so happy together, Robs a really lovely, genuine guy, and he's also lucky to have you
                  Moreover, he doesn't seem to be mad or blind...

The philtre evidently worked.

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                    Apologies to planb its just how I interpreted the post

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                      Thank God....a half decent pic of me.......way in the distance and soft lighting lol
                      But still no photo of FP.

"Oh, Grand-mama, what big hands you have!" :grin:
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd December 2013, 16:42:PM. Reason: removed image as messed about with

Comment

Jeeez you do ask fer bovver rofl

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post

"Oh, Grand-mama, what big hands you have!" :grin:
                          It's the angle, SmartAss! and she looks beautiful
                          Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd December 2013, 16:21:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                            It's the angle, SmartAss!
                            Rather than an artefact caused by using a wide angle setting on the camera?

and she looks beautiful
                            I'd have said "serene".

Comment

Oh, Grand-mama, what big hands you have!" :grin:
                              That's a terrible photo, I look 150 years old!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: Please remove it!!!!!! :bolt: :bolt:

Comment

Rather than an artefact caused by using a wide angle setting on the camera?
                                The pic is very low-res and full of artifacts!!!
                                I'd have said "serene".
                                Which is a word that you wouldn't normally associate with a mad parrot like me, would you?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X