• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
    watching our Cloggy doing the renowned 'Tyburn Two-Step' to the tune of 'Riverdance' would surely be 'a gig to remember' :grin:
    Even though Celestine said, at about 20:15:57, that she wanted to thank all the contributors to LB "even CleverClogs ... (supportive heckling) ... and Peter Bard"
    Last edited by CleverClogs; 1st December 2013, 09:37:AM. Reason: Correcting time index

Comment

LOL - I lurve it that you have such an accurate timeline, Mr Clogs. So it was our own dear Cel that eventually delivered the postprandial rumination yet again, bless her cotton sox ?

I wish to put it on record that (despite earlier comments in this thread) - I would have joined in the 'supportive heckling' at the mention of both your wretched self, CC - and that of fellow forum-wretch Mr Peter Bard. Much Wrrrrrrrrrrespect.
      Originally posted by Richard Cranium
      Barstewards the lot of us, ain't we ?
      Last edited by Bill-K; 1st December 2013, 10:45:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
        Ahhh what a lovely evening! I've just got home after a fantastic LB party. Yup, it's 2am and as far as I know its still going on down in Brighton!

Thank you to all who joined us, it was a great mix and I enjoyed meeting everyone so much.

Attendees

EXC
        Tom Brennan
        Jules
        Sharon
        Jax
        Inca
        Mr Inca
        FlamingParrot
        Enaid
        Sapphire
        Charity
        Celestine
        Mr Celestine
        Graham
        Joe
        Julia
        Joe 2
        Charlie
        PT2537

Thank you to everyone who made it. the food was lovely, the speech was short (but much interrupted) :tung:
        Good to meet everyone, sadly i had to leave early but well worth going.

The speech was indeed much interrupted lol i was definatley guilty there .

I believe there will be some pics of the night being posted shortly too
        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Glad everyone had a good time ...wish me & Mrs Sparkie could have got there.....but Brighton was just way too far for us for us "old decrepit couple".....we would have slowed the proceedings down a bit and not allowed you all to get out of hand.

Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
            Glad everyone had a good time ...wish me & Mrs Sparkie could have got there.....but Brighton was just way too far for us for us "old decrepit couple".....we would have slowed the proceedings down a bit and not allowed you all to get out of hand.

Sparkie
            LOL Sparks, it would have been good to have you two there for sure, but sometimes life just gets in the way of things.

It was a good night, im just waiting to hear about our friend Tom, as if i recall correctly, at one of the last meets something happened to his room and his bed , if my memory serves me correct it got filled with sugar or something like that, so im just waiting to hear what happened to the poor bloke this time lmao.

It was good to meet Exc too and charity, both are really nice people, although i didnt get much time to speak to Charity.

I will deffo be staying over at the next meet as i fear i missed out on some fun this time
            I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Hi all

I have just returned home from hospital op all done and dusted, I did not get back to my room last night until just before midnight. The bones have now all have been plated and screwed back in place as they were fractured in many pieces and the good news is that bandages come off in 2 weeks time. Whilst you were all having a great time I was in surgery with massive doses of morphine.

It sounds like Kate gave one of her mammoth speeches, she promised to keep it short lol...... Looking forwards to seeing all the pictures as it sounds like you all had a great time.

xx

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
                LOL Sparks, it would have been good to have you two there for sure, but sometimes life just gets in the way of things.

It was a good night, im just waiting to hear about our friend Tom, as if i recall correctly, at one of the last meets something happened to his room and his bed , if my memory serves me correct it got filled with sugar or something like that, so im just waiting to hear what happened to the poor bloke this time lmao.

It was good to meet Exc too and charity, both are really nice people, although i didnt get much time to speak to Charity.

I will deffo be staying over at the next meet as i fear i missed out on some fun this time
                Now who would do a thing like that to our Tom..........it would have been really nice to have met all the folks most of us only know by their finger tips on computer Keyboards.......maybe the next one could be in the midlands or something like that...but then again where ever the venue is it will still be a long way for some.
                Again glad it went well ....a few headaches I'm sure.

Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                  Hi all

I have just returned home from hospital op all done and dusted, I did not get back to my room last night until just before midnight. The bones have now all have been plated and screwed back in place as they were fractured in many pieces and the good news is that bandages come off in 2 weeks time. Whilst you were all having a great time I was in surgery with massive doses of morphine.

It sounds like Kate gave one of her mammoth speeches, she promised to keep it short lol...... Looking forwards to seeing all the pictures as it sounds like you all had a great time.

xx
                  Steady now what did you get up to?

Take it easy, hope all goes well in couple of weeks!

Comment

I drove down and arrived at around 6pm and left around 9.30 pm, it took me and hour and a half to get there and nearly three hours to get back as I got lost and was driving through dark lanes for a hell of a long time, I remember seeing a sign for xxxxxxxx forest at one time, eventually I made it onto the motorway and eventually found my way onto the M25, then I did it again, I missed the turn for Dartford and was on the way to Dover, so I had to find a place to turn off and retrace and eventually got on the right road, god its always the same when I go over that side of the Thames, I'm sure its because the air is thinner or something, anyways after another little mishap (will confess all and explain one day) I eventually arrived home at 12.30 am, absolutely knackered and with a tyre mark on me bum.

It was soooo lovely to see my old mucker Enaid again, slightly the worse for the wear but the better for the wine eh love lol.

Nice to see Cel and Joe, Ame, Tools, Exc again, oh and Tom of course and yes I confess in Peterborough it was myself who filled your bed with 2kg of Tate and Lyle (only the best for you love) oh and tied yours and a couple of other peoples doors up with police do not enter tape.

Jax, always beautiful hunny, so good to see you and so nice to know your getting on so fine.

Paul T, fantastic to meet you in the flesh and thanks for the cuddle.

FP your a lovely lady and I can't wait to see the 'many' photo's that you took.

Charity what a shock and surprise that you turned up, why didn't you warn us lol.

and Inca and her soon to be hubby, what a lovely couple, I am so pleased that we got to meet at last, can't wait to see you again soon.

If I've left anyone out then please don't be offended, just nudge me next time lol.

The food was lovely, the company was lovely and the speech.............. when Cel got a word out through the barracking it was good.

Comment

All I will say is 'f ucking cheek PT,,you COMPLETELY missed me off your list ^^^ up there...I hope the FART train is ripe and ready every day for you !!!
                      I had a blast.....nearly got done for ABH cos an ignorant git wouldn't let me past..till a certain 'Essex' bird (no names mentioned but it was Sapphire) bawled at him from a distance,,made me fecking jump let alone him!

I have a new beagle puppydog (stuffed) and he is called Bob..Bob the Beagle...so watever trouble I cause I can now blame Bob
                      I didnt get arrested,kicked out of hotel nor cause anyone any harm so it was a grand old jolly,
                      (and I slid down the stairs on me arse cos there were too many of them

Oh and to those of you who don't think I look 51 (and NO,they didn't mean OLDER) I thank you and pray you never go to Specsavers) xxxx
                      Last edited by Inca; 1st December 2013, 15:16:PM. Reason: determined to say f ucking hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                        Oh and to those of you who don't think I look 51 (and NO,they didn't mean OLDER) I thank you and pray you never go to Specsavers) xxxx
                        I was not aware that Specsavers made beer goggles. msl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          I was not aware that Specsavers made beer goggles. msl:

​And to think I said you make me laugh :rofl:

Comment

Next time can you all shout at me 'use your bloody Sat Nav' please

Comment

Wheres the pics or are they being published on madame tussauds website first.
                              LOL

Comment

I personally think the participants of yesterday evening should view the pictures before they go on general release...I certainly want to check any of me before you lot see them lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X