• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Medical records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medical records

Oh dear! Oh Dear!

Opinions don't match.

Not to worry i'm sure there will be other times that this will happen, that's life!

My comment about bi-polar was not directly aimed at genuine sufferers of bi-polar it was aimed at the ones that kick off when they can't get what they want and then later apologise and say they have bi-polar, 'on the sick for it and everything' so it must be true, another of the genuine illnesses that are harder to prove are real that is being exploited by the workshy.

As for the ping pong ball comment I know of a couple that have never done a legitimate days work in the last 15years, have got 8 kids, and they were screaming blue murder at the 50"TV when the benefit cuts were announced, "what the f$"k are we going to do now? how are we going to live on capped beneifits? We only get "20K child tax credit" and sick benefits, child benefit, and a couple of other extras and they live like they only get £50 a week, smoke drugs all day everyday and of course that makes me a bigot for not thinking that is ok.

As for the OP, he stated he was on JSA a while back so obviously there were no mental health issues then or he would have been claiming sick benefits for it and not JSA. It seems that these issues have surfaced upon entering employment where he has realised that he can't take a beer and a spliff break, or play on the Xbox, or hang around the town centres with his friends all day or night, can be very depressing to have to work instead and knows he can't just quit and go back to signing on straight away so is trying to manufacture the inevitable termination of his employment.

That's my opinion or assumption so you can judge me on however you understand what I write.

Throw the PC handbook out of the window and be honest with yourself and you know there is truth in what I say whatever public face you wish to display on a public forum.

Comment

Originally posted by IanM View Post
      As for the OP, he stated he was on JSA a while back so obviously there were no mental health issues then or he would have been claiming sick benefits for it and not JSA. It seems that these issues have surfaced upon entering employment where he has realised that he can't take a beer and a spliff break . . . .
      . . . . That's my opinion or assumption so you can judge me on however you understand what I write.

Throw the PC handbook out of the window and be honest with yourself and you know there is truth in what I say whatever public face you wish to display on a public forum.
      My face on a public forum is no different from my face anywhere else. But I live in hope that you might be less judgmental behind closed doors

Comment

Boody ell almost fisticuffs on this thread

Round 3?

Comment

So you know one couple who may be "playing the system"; you have read the OP's post and think that allows you to estimate that 90% of mental illness is self induced!
          Having supported a few people with mental health difficulties I would not judge you, but I would suggest you have problems understanding that people may have difficulties that are beyond your comprehension.

Comment

I think the OP deserves a break (and an apology). Jumping to conclusions isn't helpful. I hope he comes back to the site despite things getting off to a bad start :doggieyes:

I'm not easily wound up but I do hate to see stereotyping :hand: So for the record Plan B (my username) is a leftie pensioner (in a Vivienne Westwood way ) who takes her inspiration from Plan B (the white rapper and film maker) who portrays social injustice in a way which those who don't understand it could possibly begin to understand it. Quote " We're all products of our environment. Some environments are harder to survive in".

If you don't like the underclass then look away now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hfxWjUcbzs
            Last edited by PlanB; 21st June 2013, 20:49:PM. Reason: typo

Comment

i yhink Plan b is making a good few bob highlighting social injustice wonder if tickets to his concerts are free or are they?

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
                So you know one couple who may be "playing the system"; you have read the OP's post and think that allows you to estimate that 90% of mental illness is self induced!
                Having supported a few people with mental health difficulties I would not judge you, but I would suggest you have problems understanding that people may have difficulties that are beyond your comprehension.
                Des8, I think you have summed up the thoughts of myself in the above quote. IanM, I found that the suggestion that 90% of mental health issues were self induced was a repugnant viewpoint yet I think you confused benefit scroungers/malingerers/playing the system as those with mental health issues.
                I think your answer could have been better worded and more well thought out.

I would add that I'm younger than PlanB and currently single(sorry PB, but could not resist ).
                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                  I would add that I'm younger than PlanB and currently single (sorry PB, but could not resist ).
                  Is that a proposal

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                    i yhink Plan b is making a good few bob highlighting social injustice wonder if tickets to his concerts are free or are they?
                    Plan B has pledged £1 million from all future concert ticket sales to his charity for the disadvantaged

http://www.nme.com/news/plan-b/69286

Comment

how much will he take though and whats the tax implications dont kid yourself hes living in poverty anyone like Bono worth millions and pretending to love the poor

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                        how much will he take though and whats the tax implications dont kid yourself hes living in poverty anyone like Bono worth millions and pretending to love the poor
                        Is a £1,000,000.00 donation to society not enough to demonstrate a social conscience :confused2:

Comment

Originally posted by eloise01 View Post
                          looking at the op's posting history i suspected "troll". Nothing so far has indicated otherwise. i repeat - you cannot charge for access to medical records, but you can be dismissed as a consequence of refusal. If you have nothing to hide, and everything indicates you do, then agree. If you don't, then that's an excellent reason to carry on pissing around with your employer of weeks...... You have an awful shock coming.....

'troll' 1 forum 0.

Comment

[QUOTE=PlanB;351073]

And while I'm on the subject of bigotry I take it that when you say "people that do nothing but spread their legs" you mean women (just a guess). When I last studied biology it took both a man and a woman to get pregnant. Maybe you have a view on feckless fathers who leave women to bring up their children without financial support and unable to work due to the high cost of childcare so have no option but to claim benefit. Being stuck at home with a baby and no money can cause serious mental illness.
                            And exactly who chooses the fathers? 2 to Tango!

I do not agree that women should have to bring up children by themselves but until parents teach their kids more about life's responsibilities instead of their rights this problem will only get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                              Des8, I think you have summed up the thoughts of myself in the above quote. IanM, I found that the suggestion that 90% of mental health issues were self induced was a repugnant viewpoint yet I think you confused benefit scroungers/malingerers/playing the system as those with mental health issues.
                              I think your answer could have been better worded and more well thought out.

I would add that I'm younger than PlanB and currently single(sorry PB, but could not resist ).
                              Thank you.

I agree with you, I could have worded it better but it has been written and is now open to any interpretation anyone may read into it whatever they wish to and comment as they see fit.

Comment

Thank you.

I agree with you, I could have worded it better but it has been written and is now open to any interpretation anyone may read into it whatever they wish to and comment as they see fit.
                                Been there done it and have then pulled out the bullet proof vest as the bullets went in and then cringed when I re read it and picked up the reason why. That is why sometimes when I've done that in recent times, I kinda take a break from here and do anything but read the thread where the comment is(there are still a few threads on here that I have never returned to )
                                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X