• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help needed - ingenious legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They also knocked the lead generator (Fountain Finances) for £245k which is ironic. They were the outfit that ran the 'PPI checker tool' that somehow morphed into a damages based agreement.

Unbeknown to the user the digital signature for the PPI check gets applied to a DBA , forms of authority and data subject access requests - in Miss X's case that was 16 separate documents.

Attached is the sign-process that the Legal Ombudsman found was misleading.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Not sure it’s just an email & all it says is TP - Pay by link

You have a payment request from Ingenious Legal. Please use the "Pay By Link" below to make this payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Briviv View Post
        Not sure it's just an email & all it says is TP - Pay by link

You have a payment request from Ingenious Legal. Please use the "Pay By Link" below to make this payment.
        I don't know who TP is so I would be very careful about paying them given that others have been told the debts of Ingenious have been assigned to to Capricorn Legal Limited.

Forward the email to me at nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

Comment

• Got it, thanks.

The email doesn't really make it clear who you'd be handing your money over too. The no-reply email address is for Total Processing who look like they may be legit but obviously you want to make sure that any payment comes off the balance owed given that Ingenious are now owned by the liquidator.

I'd contact them and say you want to continue paying but you have not received any communication from the liquidator (as others have) that debts have been assigned to Capricorn Legal Limited and you want to make sure that they (Total Processing) have the right to receive payments.

Here's their contact page and quote the payment ref number Contact Us | Call 0330 041 4762 | Total Processing

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X