• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

Huge long and detailed response back from cento for Ratty

Hi
    The refund for this client was implemented on Monday of this week.
    Kind regards
    George
    Compliance
    lol.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ok, thankyou, lets hope it turns up in the post soon !!! ratty.

Comment

For Ratty

Hi
        The banking system normally takes 3-4 days, the money left our account on
        Monday.
        Kind regards
        George
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

ok thankyou, will this be a cheque in the post or a refund on my credit card? thanks Ratty.

Comment

Well I was thinking that myself, it sounded like it could be a bank transfer directly into your bank, that is if they know your bank details.

I would phone your Credit Card provider today to see if this money has been refunded directly to your account as this is now the 5th day. If nothing has been received then you must let Amethyst know and she will ask that question directly for you.

I was delighted to hear yesterday on another formum that they have been sucessfully fully refunded through their credit card provider, as they had made arround 17 calls to Cento without any success. Their credit card provider took it up and got them the full refund they wanted, in their case they never signed the documents and returned that to Cento.

Fingers crossed that you will have good news for us once you have made that call.
            Tuttsi

Originally posted by ratty View Post
            ok thankyou, will this be a cheque in the post or a refund on my credit card? thanks Ratty.

Comment

I know as much as you Ratty sorry. From what they said I'd say a transfer to your c/card or bank a/c.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

good news and thankyou very much for your help as i doubt i would have suceeded on my own , i have received a full refund into my credit card account of 149.99. many thanks again and i will make a donation. thankyou Ratty.

Comment

Nice one ratty I am pleased for you.
                  Enaid x

Comment

WOOHOOOOO Congratulations Ratty, and WELL DONE CENTO.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Fanststic Ratty - really pleased for you and thank you Cento for keeping your word and Ame for dealing with this.

Tuttsi

Comment

thanks again !!!!!!!!! ratty.

Comment

Hi leagal beagles,

I'm now in a cold state of sweat reading these posts.....had a call from these guys a about a week ago and parted with £299.99 as I had PPI on a credit card and personal loan......today parted with another £1550 to cover their 30% fee of clearing my two credit cards.....I'm in day 11 (12 tomorrow) of my 14 day cooling off period, can I cancel it all tomorrow???....this is really bad news, I thought these guys knew their stuff.
                          I've sent back their pack and signed all the stuff.
                          Do I still have a leg to stand on??

I hope you can help

Huge thanks
                          Last edited by kitesurfer; 9th March 2010, 00:44:AM. Reason: spelling/wording

Comment

If you want to cancel send the pack back by special delivery and send me a pm with your name, address, phone number and the reference number from the pack/letter and I will TRY and get some answers from Ryan Stanton.

How did you pay the £299 and the £1550 - was it with the cards you are wanting to try and get cleared ?

Did you have PPI on the cards ? What reasons did they give you for being able to reclaim it ?

Which lenders are the cards with and when approx did you take them out ? (so we have an idea if there might be any likelihood that they could be written off)

What did they say the £1550 was to pay for ? (I.e. when you say they knew their stuff what did they tell you)
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Kitesurfer

Cento's T&C's state 14 days to return the pack. Hence you have already returned the pack signed but are still within the 14 days. But you obviously still need to advise them that you are cancelling the contract and want your money back. I have also posted here about cooling off periods FYI.

Please send them an email imediately as well as contacting your credit card provider as under section75 they maybe able to refund this directly back to your card. I have seen this by some others who have been sucessful this way. I must say you were very brave in parting with such huge sums of money, they must have really convinced you.

Please keep us informed of all developments and PM Amethyst with the information she has requested so she can in addition take up your complaint directly with Ryan Stanton, Director of Cento.

Tuttsi

Please read here about cooling off period.

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...mId=1073792577

Distance selling and online trading

The cooling-off period and cancellations

When selling to consumers by mail order, phone, fax, internet or digital TV you must give them a cooling-off period during which they have an unconditional right to cancel the contract.
                              In the case of services, the cooling-off period normally ends seven working days after the day the order was made - or after written confirmation is received.
                              In the case of goods, the cooling-off period normally ends seven working days after the day the goods are received.
                              Consumers must inform you in writing - by letter, fax or email - of their decision to cancel.
                              Consumers' money should be reimbursed as soon as possible - and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days.
                              Your contract with the consumer should also specify who pays any postage necessary to return unwanted goods.
                              However, there are some exceptions to the right to cancel. Consumers can't cancel if the contract is for:

You have every right at this stage to have your money returned to you if that is your wish.

Comment

Hi Amethyst,

Yes, I have PPI on one of the cards and on a personal loan.
                                And yes I have paid the £299 and £1550 on the card which has the PPI on, the other card does not have PPI.

They said they could zero all my cards by using a term I cant remember, I've been trying to google it.

Lenders:
                                Lloyds TSB: Loan
                                Lloyds TSB: Mastercard
                                Above have PPI
                                Capitol One: Mastercard.

I had already sent back most of the pack with all the relevent things signed and filled out.
                                I only have their letter of terms, another one saying thanks for taking the time to talk to one of their advisors and a check list.

Cheques have been sent as well made out to all my lenders. I will cancel these today.
                                I will PM you now

Thank you

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                If you want to cancel send the pack back by special delivery and send me a pm with your name, address, phone number and the reference number from the pack/letter and I will TRY and get some answers from Ryan Stanton.

How did you pay the £299 and the £1550 - was it with the cards you are wanting to try and get cleared ?

Did you have PPI on the cards ? What reasons did they give you for being able to reclaim it ?

Which lenders are the cards with and when approx did you take them out ? (so we have an idea if there might be any likelihood that they could be written off)

What did they say the £1550 was to pay for ? (I.e. when you say they knew their stuff what did they tell you)
                                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                                I tried to email them last night, but surprise, surprise, it bounced back......yep, I know this will make everyone on here think 'what a muppet' but this company really caught me in my hour of need.
                                I'm truely feel stupid and had.
                                I've composed a cancel letter and i'm going to the PO now and will send back all their paperwork, I have another card (MBNA) which has no PPI and only took out last year, I did not send the claim form for this back as called them and told them about this being a new card and having no PPI, they did say they could not do anything with this one.
                                Thank you

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                                Hi Kitesurfer

Cento's T&C's state 14 days to return the pack. Hence you have already returned the pack signed but are still within the 14 days. But you obviously still need to advise them that you are cancelling the contract and want your money back. I have also posted here about cooling off periods FYI.

Please send them an email imediately as well as contacting your credit card provider as under section75 they maybe able to refund this directly back to your card. I have seen this by some others who have been sucessful this way. I must say you were very brave in parting with such huge sums of money, they must have really convinced you.

Please keep us informed of all developments and PM Amethyst with the information she has requested so she can in addition take up your complaint directly with Ryan Stanton, Director of Cento.

Tuttsi

Please read here about cooling off period.

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...mId=1073792577

Distance selling and online trading

The cooling-off period and cancellations

When selling to consumers by mail order, phone, fax, internet or digital TV you must give them a cooling-off period during which they have an unconditional right to cancel the contract.
                                In the case of services, the cooling-off period normally ends seven working days after the day the order was made - or after written confirmation is received.
                                In the case of goods, the cooling-off period normally ends seven working days after the day the goods are received.
                                Consumers must inform you in writing - by letter, fax or email - of their decision to cancel.
                                Consumers' money should be reimbursed as soon as possible - and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days.
                                Your contract with the consumer should also specify who pays any postage necessary to return unwanted goods.
                                However, there are some exceptions to the right to cancel. Consumers can't cancel if the contract is for:

You have every right at this stage to have your money returned to you if that is your wish.
                                Last edited by kitesurfer; 9th March 2010, 08:24:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X