• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    CREDIT CARD reclaim, you should contact your credit card provider imediately to see if the refund has been made directly to Cento Client Review. I am not suggesting that this is the case here but it would be a good idea to check the status directly with the Credit Card Company for peace of mind.
    Tuttsi

Hi Tuttsi
    I called Natwest cards today - one of the companies Cento were apparently contacting for me. They state they received an S78 (I dont know what this is) with £1 last July and sent back as requested T&C and copy of current statement. Cento interestingly say they never contacted Natwest as my balance on the info I sent them was too low. Natwest advise they do not pay claims companies if there is a payout they always deduct it from the card balance or send a cheque to the customer if there is no balance. Wonder what cento did with my Postal order for £10?
    I'll try the other companies tomorrow.
    Thanks for this advice
    Linda.

Comment

Thanks Linda thats just the sort of information we are looking for. Now you can start to do the reclaim yourself for Nat West Cr Card it is easy peasy - assuming you had credit card charges and no matter how small whatever you get back will be 100% all yours. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...splay.php?f=33 here is a link for our credit card reclaim section, under barclaycard you will find a letter which Tools sent to Barclaycard and he obtained his refund in 9 days - some others who have written since they have been taking arround 21 days. It is an easy process and you do not even need you credit card statements as hopefully if you follow the letter - just obviously changing Barclays to Nat West etc.

You should write to Cento asking for the return of your £10 for a start and from now on please keep everything in writting to Cento. Address it to Mr Cunliff at the address which you find on my previous post and ask him for an explanation in writing as to why he did not return this money to you.

Tuttsi xx

Originally posted by RedRose View Post
      Hi Tuttsi
      I called Natwest cards today - one of the companies Cento were apparently contacting for me. They state they received an S78 (I dont know what this is) with £1 last July and sent back as requested T&C and copy of current statement. Cento interestingly say they never contacted Natwest as my balance on the info I sent them was too low. Natwest advise they do not pay claims companies if there is a payout they always deduct it from the card balance or send a cheque to the customer if there is no balance. Wonder what cento did with my Postal order for £10?
      I'll try the other companies tomorrow.
      Thanks for this advice
      Linda.

Comment

Hi Tuttsi
        I have already used the templates to write to Barclaycard, the co-operative and BOS re credit cards and I have just finished adjusting my reply to B'card having established I have £160 something in charges to reclaim - the BOS have sent an acknowledgement of my SAR and the co-op totals £39 in charges - still deciding if its worth chasing as I have a DMP managing my debts and don't want to rock the boat for £40.
        I will now start with Natwest and chase Cento who have not yet replied to my letter of 1st January requesting an update.
        Any idea what an S78 is?
        Thanks again.
        Linda.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRose View Post
          Hi Tuttsi
          I have already used the templates to write to Barclaycard, the co-operative and BOS re credit cards and I have just finished adjusting my reply to B'card having established I have £160 something in charges to reclaim - the BOS have sent an acknowledgement of my SAR and the co-op totals £39 in charges - still deciding if its worth chasing as I have a DMP managing my debts and don't want to rock the boat for £40.
          I will now start with Natwest and chase Cento who have not yet replied to my letter of 1st January requesting an update.Very important to get them to respond to you in writing, as I said in my previous post, address your letter to Mr Cunliffe.
          Any idea what an S78 is? It is to do with a CCA request
          Thanks again.
          Linda.
          Good luck Linda, you are certainly getting the hang of reclaiming your charges.
          Keep us informed of your progress.

All the best
          Tuttsi x

Comment

" Natwest advise they do not pay claims companies if there is a payout they always deduct it from the card balance or send a cheque to the customer if there is no balance."

I was just wondering if maybe it's worth asking the other banks and CC companies what they do with monies reclaimed through CMC's obviously Cap 1 pay the claims co or there would be no probelm as to with whats going on at the moment with one.

Comment

Ratty, what they have told you so far has been over the telephone, you should obtain any information like that in writing and also keep everything in writing from now on end. Also, when you paid them £150 last May I believe they were advising that claims would not take more than 13 weeks? I may be wrong so it is worth trying to remember what they told you as if this is the case you should demand your money back now - why wait for a whole year?

Have you asked them the status of your claim(s) and what have they told you?

What exactly are they supposed to be claiming for you, ie Credit Card charges, Bank Charges, PPI etc?????

Did you read my previous post and have you checked with any of the companies they were claiming from just to check the status of your claims ?

Here is the address for all correspondence and all the directors names at Cento Client Review for your information and who you should address all letters, Mr Cunliff as far as I know normally signs the cheques for refunds:-

Mr Stanton, Mr Kearle Mr Spooner Mr Cunliffe– Directors

Mr J Cunliffe
              Cento Client Review
              9 Axis Court
              Mallard Way
              Llansamlet
              Swansea
              SA7 0AJ

Tuttsi
              thanks for your reply, in their letter they said it would take 12 weeks to complete . i have spoken to them on the phone several times and they have used excuses such as waiting for information and the latest being that their original solicitors could not cope so they have moved my claim to another solicitor. they are looking at my mortgage for me . i will send them a letter asking for my money back and see how i get on !!! cheers simon.

Comment

Hi ratty,

So I was right not more than 13 weeks. Also, they DO NOT HAVE any solicitors working on their cases. They used to say that Forbes Douglas were solicitors and they are definately NOT - I have this in writing from the MD of Forbes Douglas.

In any event they are well over their sell by date of 12 weeks and I suggest a Letter before action is sent imediately advising them to return your money otherwise you will instigate a claim against them for full recovery of the money they have taken from you together with court costs and interest. this has to be sent by recorded or special delivery.

Tuttsi

Comment

Ghastos have you had a response from Cento yet?

TBVH, you should have sent the letter by recorded or Special Delivery to the director Mr Cunliffe as I have said on your previous post.

What exactly was Cento Client Review doing for you in way of reclaims?

If it was for instance Credit Card Charges, can you call your credit card company, customer services to see if any refunds have been made directly to Cento and when?

Tuttsi

Originally posted by Ghastous View Post
                  well im not sending my letters by post im emailing them and so far not a single reply from them so beging to lose faith now

Comment

Hi ratty,

So I was right not more than 13 weeks. Also, they DO NOT HAVE any solicitors working on their cases. They used to say that Forbes Douglas were solicitors and they are definately NOT - I have this in writing from the MD of Forbes Douglas.

In any event they are well over their sell by date of 12 weeks and I suggest a Letter before action is sent imediately advising them to return your money otherwise you will instigate a claim against them for full recovery of the money they have taken from you together with court costs and interest. this has to be sent by recorded or special delivery.

Tuttsi
                    thanks Tuttsi , sent off a recorded letter today.

Comment

Just a update from me. Contacted cento this moring again via email as they are not picking the phone up and this is the reply i got

To refer to our pre-contractual information regarding refunds, the correct cancellation procedure is to inform us in writing within 14 days, which you have done. Your refund will then be processed within 7 working days of us receiving your claims pack back by via post, adhering to MOJ guidelines on cancellations and refunds.

Could please return your claims pack to us as soon as possible so we can bring this matter to a close.

Thank you
                      Mike Jones
                      Customer Services Manager

i dont think they liked it when i sent them the following email that show i had contacted MOJ about them and also that was the 4th email i had sent them and the only 1 they had replied to
                      Last edited by Ghastous; 4th February 2010, 01:14:AM.

Comment

Hi Ghastos

You have made a breakthough - well done.

Can you please edit your last post and take out you personal details(your name).

When you send back the pack, post it by recorded/special delivery? and address it to Mike Jones and remind him of his email reply to you that a full refund will be made within 7 days.

Tuttsi

ps Please let us know when you receive your refund.

Comment

yeh ill be sending it by special/recorded post but i wont beable to do that till friday but i will keep u posted to wat is happening and the outcome thx for the advice and help that is given

Comment

Here is the email that was sent to the MOJ so if people dont know wat to put then least they have some guidelines of wat to say btw this email was sent by my brother as he was the person that found out for me it was a scam

Dear Sirs,

My Brother was contacted by the above company who are regulated by
                            yourselves. I have advised my Brother to cancel the agreement within
                            the 14 day 'cool off period' but have read a lot about the company
                            withholding the starting fee indefinitely. What procedure should be
                            taken if they do not respond as requested?

At present they have been issued with a letter as shown below:

"Dear Sirs,

Further to our conversation 22.01.2010 regarding using your service, I
                            am writing to cancel our agreement within the stated 14 day time
                            frame. In that please reimburse the initial start fee of £149.99 plus
                            VAT. Also
                            please confirm either in writing or via email the cancellation of our
                            agreement has been successful.

Best Regards

With such a large amount of complaints regarding Centro Claims Review
                            I would like to be in a position to act accordingly against the
                            company if they refuse to payback the money. Your advice would be
                            greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time

Best Regards

Comment

Hi Ghastos

We are recomending that action is taken against Cento Client Review if they do not honour the refund if all the correct proceedures have been taken.

This means that once you have returned the 'pack' and it is returned within 14 days and then a full refund is due. We also recomend sending the pack back by special/recorded delivery so that you have proof that they have received it.

Should they not make the full refund after following protocol then we will help you/ brother with a letter before action and this will then follow in you/brother taking legal proceedings against them.

Fingers crossed that they refund you promptly.

Tuttsi

ps don't forget to add a cc to The Ministry of Justice on your letter when it is returned.

Comment

Dont worry tutts my bro is sorting my letter out tomorrow and also sending a copy to the MOJ aswell

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X