• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

hi new to this stuff was contacted by cento on wednesday after the guy named gareth davis informed me of all the stuff i could claim against (car loan, mortgage existing and old, credit cards secured loans )he then went on to tell me that i had a excellent chance of winning my claim also stating that if any discrepencieswere found the loan or the mortgage would be written off, there will be a fee to be paid up front of £149 they will do everything needed to complete my claim upon completion the would receive 30% of the compensation as their fee anyone else had this are they able to do this

Comment

Hi Kev

Firstly, welcome to Legal Beagles.

Did you ask them where they obtained your telephone number?

How do Cento know if you have an excellent chance of winning if they have not seen your agreements, credit, bank, mortgage statements etc?

Did they not advise you that at the second stage when they refer your papers yet to another claims management company there would be a further fee to pay in addition to the 30% you are going to sign away?

Did they explain what would happen if they needed to take any of these companies to court, who is responsible for the court fees and if you lost?

At present many claims are held up in the court systems with reference to bank Charges and loan agreements.

But as far as Credit Card, PPI if mis sold is easilly sorted.

Everything they said they can do for you for a costly fee can be done on here for free and you are in control of your personal data.

If you take a look round the forums and start a thread in the relevant section we will give you all the help you need.

Please take time to look round the forums and if you need help just shout.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by kevcroft View Post
      hi new to this stuff was contacted by cento on wednesday after the guy named gareth davis informed me of all the stuff i could claim against (car loan, mortgage existing and old, credit cards secured loans )he then went on to tell me that i had a excellent chance of winning my claim also stating that if any discrepencieswere found the loan or the mortgage would be written off, there will be a fee to be paid up front of £149 they will do everything needed to complete my claim upon completion the would receive 30% of the compensation as their fee anyone else had this are they able to do this

Comment

thanks tuttsi i need help alot of help

Comment

Originally posted by kevcroft View Post
          thanks tuttsi i need help alot of help
          You are very welcome.

Fire away with any question and if you need any pointers we will help you all we can.

Tuttsi

Comment

1, where do you start to find out if you have been misold certain agreements ie.mortgages,credit cards, loans

2, when you find out how do you go about starting the claim

Comment

• Originally posted by kevcroft View Post
              1, where do you start to find out if you have been misold certain agreements ie.mortgages,credit cards, loans Do you have your agreements?

2, when you find out how do you go about starting the claim
              Once you have a copy of your agreements and bank/credit card statement.

If you do not have copies of the loan agreements you may have to send an SAR to any of the companies that you had loans with which costs £10 for each company to request this info.

Please have a read here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...play.php?f=242
              Last edited by TUTTSI; 10th August 2009, 16:39:PM.

Comment

Hey Kev,

Do you want to start a thread in here PPI - payment protection insurance - Legal Beagles

and have a read of this whilst your waiting for help! Legal Beagles

give as much info as possible so we can help you easier x
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

Sorry Tuttsi, crossed posts - I write slow lol
                Last edited by Mochamoo; 10th August 2009, 16:42:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

Hi KC. Best to sit down and work out what loans etc you have now, or have had in the past. For any paperwork you already have, get yourself a folder per company.

You might already be able to see straight away if there is any insurances that are claimable. Otherwise, you'll need to do as Tuttsi mentioned, and request the paperwork from the original lenders.

Perhaps start an initial thread with a list of all your lenders, and we can help you weed through them as and when you know what you are dealing with. We can help with letters to write, and what questions to ask.

A couple of things though. Not all PPI is a bad thing. NEVER give out personal details of any sort to a cold caller, especially financial info. I won't say never go to a company that handles these types of claim, but I will say that the process is so simple, you needn't be handing over upwards of 20% of a claim for something that you can very easily do yourself.
                  My Blog
                  http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

what do you do after the agreements are in your possession
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    thanks guys this info is encouraging and helpful i was told by cento that they will contact me on friday to see wether i am interested in paying the £149 and starting the claim i wont be paying now thanks to you guys and all your help
                    Last edited by kevcroft; 10th August 2009, 16:55:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Kev I think the best thing you can do is start a new thread in each relevant forum for each of your cases and that way we can follow you and help you along hun.

Comment

Hi
                        I hav e just had a call from Cento Client Review/Client Connection LTd
                        They also offered me deals to claim back miss sold PPI's. I read here that some of their prices were from £49 to £149 but i seem to have got the short straw being offered deals for £199.99. After reading all your posts i am certainly not going to be parting with any bank detail which the girl wanted over the phone or indeed using this service. The girl told me that they would take £3000 out of every £10,000 as payment for their solicitors services, she was quite demanding in the fact that she needed my bank details to verify where i was living. This in itself rang alarm bells as i do not give out these details over the phone. In the end she told me to think about it and she would call me tomorrow. I will of course be telling her NO THANK YOU. A very big thanks to you guys for the helpful posts in here
                        Gill

Comment

Cheeky buggers demanding your bank details, and £3k per £10k flaming hell thats tantamount to extortion, lol I hope your polite (NOT) when you tell them where to get off.

Comment

Hi Saphire
                            LoL yes i will be very polite (NOT:tinysmile_twink_t2 when i tell them tomorrow. I shall of course let them know i am not best pleased with the cold calling especially since ive only just thought about it but my number is ex directory and i have done my home work and investigated their none to reputable company. xx

Comment

Originally posted by gill View Post
                              Hi
                              I hav e just had a call from Cento Client Review/Client Connection LTd
                              They also offered me deals to claim back miss sold PPI's. I read here that some of their prices were from £49 to £149 but i seem to have got the short straw being offered deals for £199.99. After reading all your posts i am certainly not going to be parting with any bank detail which the girl wanted over the phone or indeed using this service. The girl told me that they would take £3000 out of every £10,000 as payment for their solicitors services, she was quite demanding in the fact that she needed my bank details to verify where i was living. This in itself rang alarm bells as i do not give out these details over the phone. In the end she told me to think about it and she would call me tomorrow. I will of course be telling her NO THANK YOU. A very big thanks to you guys for the helpful posts in here
                              Gill
                              Hi Gill

Can you remember who they said was their Solicitor's were?

Yep, it does appear they are now charging 30% in addition to £199.

Plus also did they tell you that after you have completed all your different accounts etc, they will then refer you on to a further Claims management company and there will be a further charge. Linda on this thread advised us that they wanted a further £600 at that stage to take it further, they then agreed to reduce that to £300. At the same time she would have had to sign to the 30%.

The big question is how do they know that you have £10K to come back after all they have not seen any of your loan agreements, mortgage, bank and credit card statements or your PPI. So how do they assess the value or guestimate of your claim.

Did you happen to ask where they obtained your details from?

If you are not happy about the intrusive phone call you have received you can of course complain as I did to the Ministry of Justice. They were very willing to hear my story and they will take the complaint up and the more peiple complain the better chance that we have of them taking the appropiate action.

Patrick Abernethy
                              Claims Management Officer

Claims Management Regulation
                              Monitoring and Compliance Unit
                              57-60 High Street
                              Burton on Trent
                              Staffordshire
                              DE14 1JS
                              www.claimsregulation.gov.uk
                              Telephone: 0845 450 6858
                              Fax: 0845 450 6866

If you need any further help with this or want to make a claim yourself, please feel free to use this site which is free and we will assist you with your claims. Please take time to read arround the various forums and when you are ready please post a new thread in the relevant forums and one of the team will be along to help you.

Tuttsi

Comment

Hi Tuttsi
                                yes the name of the solicitors was Forbes & Douglas, and i have read that they are one and the same part of Cento so realy not independant of them. They also said that after i had had the claims accepted then they would do something called Legal Redress a term im not familiar with but again having done some more homework i find this is another way to get an even greater cut of my money on top of the already extortionate costs. I will be writing to the claims management officer (thanks for the address) I am concerned however as well that they used my married name from 15 years ago (i have been divorced for 15yrs and changed my name back to my birth name) and i have moved and the old name has no connection to this address (like 600 miles difference) so i am concerned where they fished out my phone number and name from. When i queried this with the woman she had no real answer for me so this needs to be further investigated on my part. I hope giving you the info of the solicitor has been of some help
                                Gill x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X