• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

I am currently in conversation with cento client review. They have mentioned 18 flaws, asked for 150 quid, sent an email saying who they are and who forbes are - says cmc not solicitors - and said they cud get rid of my secured picture loan due to it having ppi.
    2 questions - if i have been mis sold ppi does it wipe the debt off aswell.
    If they are succesful and wipe out the debt how do forbes take 25% of the "win" as I will not receive any monies just have it wiped off.

Thanks in advance

AJ

Comment

Originally posted by ajblade View Post
      If they are succesful and wipe out the debt how do forbes take 25% of the "win" as I will not receive any monies just have it wiped off.
      But if the firm are sucessful and write off your debt you will be charged a fee by them (as well as the initial fee you have already paid), and i'm damn sure they will want that straight away and will be taking YOU straight to court to get it, and there's a good chance they will use the Statutory Demands trick, and although you may have written off a large debt, the company that helped you may now be the ones filing for bankruptcy against you.
      And as you couldn't manage payments to sort your original debt you have probably no chance of raising their fees plus costs and interest to stop it proceeding

Easy way out?

It could cost your House, savings, everything

SO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT - LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE

Comment

I'm afraid Pkea is correct If there is no money to be refunded, it's just a write off you win, or there are no costs recoverable from the other side, then they will expect you to pay their fee which maybe as much as 33% 1/3rd of any saving which of course you won't have - also they will expect to take a similar percentage of any PPI refund - on the other-hand the PPI refund may in-itself be sufficient to meet all of their fees
        Last edited by righty; 14th July 2009, 23:09:PM.

Comment

I am currently in conversation with cento client review. They have mentioned 18 flaws, asked for 150 quid, sent an email saying who they are and who forbes are - says cmc not solicitors - and said they cud get rid of my secured picture loan due to it having ppi.
          2 questions - if i have been mis sold ppi does it wipe the debt off aswell.

Thanks in advance

AJ

If you have been mis sold PPI why not have a go at reclaiming it back yourself
          there is some info here on how to go about it PPI Notes - PLEASE READ FIRST - Legal Beagles

and this from their website.
          Complaints regarding the sale of Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) are now being referred to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). You can call the FSCS on 0207 892 7300, email enquiries@fscs.org.uk or write to Financial Services Compensation Scheme, 7th Floor, Lloyds Chambers, Portsoken Street, London, E18BN. Their website is www.fscs.org.uk
          Last edited by enaid; 15th July 2009, 07:24:AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajblade View Post
            I am currently in conversation with cento client review. They have mentioned 18 flaws, asked for 150 quid, sent an email saying who they are and who forbes are - says cmc not solicitors.

Thanks in advance

AJ
            Can you please copy and post on this thread the email you received from Cento, excluding your personal details.

Thanks

Tuttsi
            Last edited by TUTTSI; 15th July 2009, 09:21:AM. Reason: additions

Comment

• Re: Who calls me

0172762387 from this no on my mobile to day nincki swales ring from he told me he is from cinto and he can reed off from morgage and creditors it is cost 149.99 what is this is this scam or true cold me tell me

Comment

• Re: Who calls me

Originally posted by bigsunj View Post
                0172762387 from this no on my mobile to day nincki swales ring from he told me he is from cinto and he can reed off from morgage and creditors it is cost 149.99 what is this is this scam or true cold me tell me
                Hi and welcome to Legal Beagles.

This is a company called Cento Client Review, they are a Claims Management Company - please take a look at this thread.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=16630

I have already made a complaint to the Ministry of Justice who authorise their licence regarding the way in which they called me and told me a load of stuff which was not true.

I will leave you to make your own decision as to whether you want to proceed.

Thanks
                Tuttsi

Comment

As requested.

Thanks for all the advice - its confirming what I am already thinking.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The history of the Finance market is dogged by miss-selling and unfair relationships between borrower and lender. Cento Client Review wants to find out if you are entitled to a payment from a lender, past or present and, if so, help you gain redress.

The new consumer credit act of 2006 enables borrowers to challenge credit agreements in court on the grounds that the relationship between the parties is unfair and the Consumer credit agreements are unenforceable or fundamentally flawed. Products include; Mortgages, Secured loans, Personal Loans, Motor finance and credit cards. This means that the balance of your loan could be written off and you no longer have the burden of your debt.

At Cento Client Review we have seen many Loan Agreements that have been incorrectly drafted or signed by the lender, the most common examples being incorrect APR % amounts or figures entered in the wrong section of the loan document. Hidden Commissions are common and are amongst many flaws that are found. Loans and credit agreements are subject to strict rules and many of the errors that we see mean that the loan itself will be deemed unenforceable.

In short, lenders are now paying the consequences for failing to comply with the consumer credit act of 1974.

The process of checking to see if you are entitled to a claim is approximately 12 weeks from the date your payment was taken.

The administration costs of £149.99 will be refunded to you if in the unlikely event that your particular claim does not fit this criteria.
                  Cento Client Review is a trading name of Client Connection Ltd, who are regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our authorisation number is CRM16588 Client Connection Ltd Registered Office, 14 Maenol Glasfryn Llangennech Llanelli SA14 8SJ Telephone 01554 824275/6 Email;enquires@clientconnectionltd.co.uk

CUSTOMER INFORMATION

The Claim Process:

Please take a minute to read this document as we would like to explain who we are, how the claim process works and why you need to complete these forms:

Who are we?
                  We are a CMC (Claims Management Company) It is a legal requirement to have a Ministry of Justice licence to carry out this role. We are regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our authorisation number is CRM 15605
                  Our registration can be viewed at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk.
                  We receive claims from customers and agents. Agents are paid a referral fee.
                  We process the claims in house or pass on to a solicitor, depending on the complexity and value of the claim and whether litigation is required. You should check whether you have any other method of making a claim, there is no obligation to utilise our service. Please feel free to consider the other services available.
                  Please ensure that you read all the Paperwork before signing and returning it.
                  There is an amount of documentation you will need to complete, please see below.

Questionnaire.
                  The Questionnaire is the essential document that needs completing very carefully. This will assist in assessing any potential claims you may have. Please complete a separate Questionnaire for each Agreement/Loan or Policy.

Letter of Authority.
                  The Letter of Authority gives us the ability to deal directly with the lender and retrieve vital information regarding the claim. This letter also covers the Data Protection Act, this ensures that under this Act the lender supplies us with the loan details and loan history within 40 days of our request. The lender is currently entitled to a maximum fee of £10.00 for supplying this information, this should be paid by you and made payable to the lender. Sometimes the lender returns this payment to you. Please complete a separate Letter of Authority for each lender and provide two proofs of identification which must be less than three months old.

Letter of Engagement.
                  This is the contract with us. This allows us to act on your behalf dealing with the claim throughout the whole process. It sets out our fees and our Terms and Conditions. You have a “cooling off” period of fourteen days from the date of signing the Letter of Engagement.

What will it cost?
                  We work on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis. Our fees are paid as a percentage of the claim, so we only get paid (if the claim succeeds) out of the money recovered.
                  If we win a claim on your behalf we take a fee of 25% (plus VAT) of the compensation amount. You receive the rest. If we fail to secure compensation, you owe us nothing.
                  There is a £10 document request fee that has to be paid to the lender for each claim and this is non-refundable.

Supporting Documentation
                  Please supply the original Agreement/Loan or Policy documents if these are available. These documents will be returned once the case is concluded or upon the clients request. Please do NOT staple ANY of the documents together as we have to scan the documents, our scanner does not like staples!!

Case Assessment
                  Once we have received the completed documentation we can make an initial assessment of the case. In most cases we are able to start the process of the claim at this stage. However, it may be that further information is required from you or the lender in order to fully assess the case. We may contact you to obtain this information or contact the customer directly.

Processing the Claim
                  Our professional team will then manage the entire claim process, including any appeals to the Ombudsman and if required any court proceedings. We will review any offer of compensation and advise you accordingly as to whether the offer should be accepted. We will endeavour to claim for the principal claim plus interest. It is very important that any communications from the lender are passed to our team without delay as the case could become prejudiced.

Panel Solicitor
                  If appropriate the case may be referred to a Panel Solicitor. Should this be the case, the solicitors may act under a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA), this means that nothing is paid by you as each case is insured so should the case fail you will not be responsible for any legal costs from any party. The solicitor will contact you directly in order to get their CFA signed and returned to them. We will assist you through this process.

Conclusion of the Claim
                  At the end of a satisfactory claim we will forward to you the value of the claim less our fees as set out in the Letter of Engagement.

Forbes Douglas is a trade name of Anoco UK Ltd,
                  Registered office: Shipwrights Cottage, Cottered, Herts. SG9 9QN
                  Tel: +44 (0) 845 873 4994 Fax: +44 (0) 870 770 5566
                  Registered in the UK No: 6643333
                  Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities.
                  Registration can be viewed at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk

Kind regards
                  Cento Client Review
                  Telephone number
                  Customer Services 01792 762387
                  Management Floor 01792 762550

regards

AJ

Comment

Our friends at Loans.co.uk have changed their contact details again!

Contact for Complaints: Nicola Worden Address: Stansfield House
                    Chester Business Park
                    Chester
                    Cheshire
                    CH4 9FB
                    Phone:
                    Fax:
                    Email:
                    44 01244 672 628
                    44 01244 672 190
                    nicola.worden@bankofamerica.com
                    They can run but they can't hide. Does no-one want the Head of Complaints job?

Comment

Same address as MBNA
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                        Same address as MBNA
                        Thats right under the umbrella of Bank of America

Comment

Thank you very very much Ajblade for posting this up.

This is extremely interesting because they are quoting the authorisation no from the MOJ as 15605 which is in fact Forbes Douglas's MOJ number, but again portaying to be Cento Client Review.

Here is the link from the MOJ web site:-
                          Business Details

Business Name:Anoco UK LtdAddress:5 Bream's BuildingsTown/City:Greater LondonCounty: Greater LondonPostcode:EC4A 1DYTrading Names:Forbes Douglas
                          Anoco Claims
                          Walker Davis
                          Sectors:Financial products/services,
                          Personal Injury,
                          Authorisation Number:CRM15605

The authoristaion we have for Cento Client Review is 16588 and again here is the link from the MOJ web site:_
                          Business Details

Business Name:Client Connection LimitedAddress:14 Maenol GlasfrynLlangennechTown/City:CarmarthenshireCounty: CarmarthenshirePostcode:SA14 8SJTrading Names:Cento Client Review
                          Sectors:Financial products/services,
                          Personal Injury,
                          Authorisation Number:CRM16588

Ajblade, I would certainly forward this info as a complaint on to the MOJ, as they cannot name themselves as being on Forbes Douglas MOJ authorisation number, when they are clearly not this is bizzare. This is of great concern to me and I am sure it will be to others on this site. Why would they do this, it does not make any sense.

Tuttsi

As requested.

Thanks for all the advice - its confirming what I am already thinking.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The history of the Finance market is dogged by miss-selling and unfair relationships between borrower and lender. Cento Client Review wants to find out if you are entitled to a payment from a lender, past or present and, if so, help you gain redress.

The new consumer credit act of 2006 enables borrowers to challenge credit agreements in court on the grounds that the relationship between the parties is unfair and the Consumer credit agreements are unenforceable or fundamentally flawed. Products include; Mortgages, Secured loans, Personal Loans, Motor finance and credit cards. This means that the balance of your loan could be written off and you no longer have the burden of your debt.

At Cento Client Review we have seen many Loan Agreements that have been incorrectly drafted or signed by the lender, the most common examples being incorrect APR % amounts or figures entered in the wrong section of the loan document. Hidden Commissions are common and are amongst many flaws that are found. Loans and credit agreements are subject to strict rules and many of the errors that we see mean that the loan itself will be deemed unenforceable.

In short, lenders are now paying the consequences for failing to comply with the consumer credit act of 1974.

The process of checking to see if you are entitled to a claim is approximately 12 weeks from the date your payment was taken.

The administration costs of £149.99 will be refunded to you if in the unlikely event that your particular claim does not fit this criteria.
                          Cento Client Review is a trading name of Client Connection Ltd, who are regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our authorisation number is CRM16588 Client Connection Ltd Registered Office, 14 Maenol Glasfryn Llangennech Llanelli SA14 8SJ Telephone 01554 824275/6 Email;enquires@clientconnectionltd.co.uk

CUSTOMER INFORMATION

The Claim Process:

Please take a minute to read this document as we would like to explain who we are, how the claim process works and why you need to complete these forms:

Who are we?
                          We are a CMC (Claims Management Company) It is a legal requirement to have a Ministry of Justice licence to carry out this role. We are regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our authorisation number is CRM 15605
                          Our registration can be viewed at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk.
                          We receive claims from customers and agents. Agents are paid a referral fee.
                          We process the claims in house or pass on to a solicitor, depending on the complexity and value of the claim and whether litigation is required. You should check whether you have any other method of making a claim, there is no obligation to utilise our service. Please feel free to consider the other services available.
                          Please ensure that you read all the Paperwork before signing and returning it.
                          There is an amount of documentation you will need to complete, please see below.

Questionnaire.
                          The Questionnaire is the essential document that needs completing very carefully. This will assist in assessing any potential claims you may have. Please complete a separate Questionnaire for each Agreement/Loan or Policy.

Letter of Authority.
                          The Letter of Authority gives us the ability to deal directly with the lender and retrieve vital information regarding the claim. This letter also covers the Data Protection Act, this ensures that under this Act the lender supplies us with the loan details and loan history within 40 days of our request. The lender is currently entitled to a maximum fee of £10.00 for supplying this information, this should be paid by you and made payable to the lender. Sometimes the lender returns this payment to you. Please complete a separate Letter of Authority for each lender and provide two proofs of identification which must be less than three months old.

Letter of Engagement.
                          This is the contract with us. This allows us to act on your behalf dealing with the claim throughout the whole process. It sets out our fees and our Terms and Conditions. You have a “cooling off” period of fourteen days from the date of signing the Letter of Engagement.

What will it cost?
                          We work on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis. Our fees are paid as a percentage of the claim, so we only get paid (if the claim succeeds) out of the money recovered.
                          If we win a claim on your behalf we take a fee of 25% (plus VAT) of the compensation amount. You receive the rest. If we fail to secure compensation, you owe us nothing.
                          There is a £10 document request fee that has to be paid to the lender for each claim and this is non-refundable.

Supporting Documentation
                          Please supply the original Agreement/Loan or Policy documents if these are available. These documents will be returned once the case is concluded or upon the clients request. Please do NOT staple ANY of the documents together as we have to scan the documents, our scanner does not like staples!!

Case Assessment
                          Once we have received the completed documentation we can make an initial assessment of the case. In most cases we are able to start the process of the claim at this stage. However, it may be that further information is required from you or the lender in order to fully assess the case. We may contact you to obtain this information or contact the customer directly.

Processing the Claim
                          Our professional team will then manage the entire claim process, including any appeals to the Ombudsman and if required any court proceedings. We will review any offer of compensation and advise you accordingly as to whether the offer should be accepted. We will endeavour to claim for the principal claim plus interest. It is very important that any communications from the lender are passed to our team without delay as the case could become prejudiced.

Panel Solicitor
                          If appropriate the case may be referred to a Panel Solicitor. Should this be the case, the solicitors may act under a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA), this means that nothing is paid by you as each case is insured so should the case fail you will not be responsible for any legal costs from any party. The solicitor will contact you directly in order to get their CFA signed and returned to them. We will assist you through this process.

Conclusion of the Claim
                          At the end of a satisfactory claim we will forward to you the value of the claim less our fees as set out in the Letter of Engagement.

Forbes Douglas is a trade name of Anoco UK Ltd,

Registered office: Shipwrights Cottage, Cottered, Herts. SG9 9QN

Tel: +44 (0) 845 873 4994 Fax: +44 (0) 870 770 5566

Registered in the UK No: 6643333

Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities.

Registration can be viewed at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk

Kind regards
                          Cento Client Review
                          Telephone number
                          Customer Services 01792 762387
                          Management Floor 01792 762550

regards

AJ

Comment

Tuttsi, Cento are allowed to refer to Forbes Douglas' CMR number under MOJ guidelines for introducers, however, there is a maximum number of referals they are allowed in one month from memory it is 25.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                              Tuttsi, Cento are allowed to refer to Forbes Douglas' CMR number under MOJ guidelines for introducers, however, there is a maximum number of referals they are allowed in one month from memory it is 25.
                              The way I read it Tools is that it is their MOJ number and not Forbes Douglas and I stand to be corrected if I am wrong:-

Comment

Apologies Tuttsi, I think it may be me that has misread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X