• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!! Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

All of it please as pdf.

nem

Comment

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

This is the cca
      Attached Files

Comment

crap dont know how to make pdf

Comment

Originally posted by jayl6191 View Post
          crap dont know how to make pdf
          tried adobe you have to pay anything free

Comment

Sorry not sure what ime doing cant get them as one file.
            one more to go after these

Comment

Last page

Comment

ill reupload now left some details on them

Comment

Originally posted by jayl6191 View Post
                  Last page
                  Got this one but not the others.

It looks like this is a reconstituted agreement, there should be two sets of T's & C's one from the start of the account and one from the closure.

nem

Comment

sorry nem! just had to restart pc about 10 times to get it going, give me 2 mins
                    Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                    Got this one but not the others.

It looks like this is a reconstituted agreement, there should be two sets of T's & C's one from the start of the account and one from the closure.

nem

Comment

No problem!!
                      nem

Comment

Right here is everything i received today.

there is 2 actual agreements sent (image7) they are just the same.

I was thinking because its officially stat barred 4th april i couldnt be forced to pay
                        Attached Files

Comment

Last 2 here
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like two separate sets if Ts & Cs can you confirm please?

nem

Comment

Just looks like one to me how will i know ?
                              there is only first page with my name on i have had to scribble out and it just looks like one
                              continious document as the numbers for each paragraph go from no1 to no24.

on covering letter it says enclosed:
                              1 a copy of the agreement
                              2 a copy of the terms and condition

Comment

just off school tp pick kids up nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X