• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!! Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

V9 is just the version number for the year of the terms.

Your agreement was signed in 2004 ? So V9 is the correct set of terms.

Can you just have a look here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...One-Terms-2004 and see if they are the same ones.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

It is unlikely you will reach April 2015 without a court claim.

So you need to decide whether to try head it off at the pass now with a instalment or settlement offer, wing it and hope to get to stat barred in April 2015 ( unlikely I'm afraid ), or wing it, expect the court claim and hope you can defend or settle without getting a CCJ ...

So now we know the credit agreement exists and is most likely going to be compliant under the CCA, any other disputes over the debt ? PPI ? Charges ? etc ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        V9 is just the version number for the year of the terms.

Your agreement was signed in 2004 ? So V9 is the correct set of terms.

Can you just have a look here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...One-Terms-2004 and see if they are the same ones.
        yes all the same except first page on mine has my name and address at the top instead of "between you and us"

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          It is unlikely you will reach April 2015 without a court claim.

So you need to decide whether to try head it off at the pass now with a instalment or settlement offer, wing it and hope to get to stat barred in April 2015 ( unlikely I'm afraid ), or wing it, expect the court claim and hope you can defend or settle without getting a CCJ ...

So now we know the credit agreement exists and is most likely going to be compliant under the CCA, any other disputes over the debt ? PPI ? Charges ? etc ?
          no other disputes

k ill see what next letter says then arrow sent the cca and said there solicitor will be in touch

Comment

Hi How much is it for what did you purchase is it a credit card or a credit agreement and when did you take it out put up as much info and I'll have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
              Hi How much is it for what did you purchase is it a credit card or a credit agreement and when did you take it out put up as much info and I'll have a look.
              Hi if you look back on my thread, ive added the cca they sent me. its a credit card signed for in 2004, debt is for 5500k

Comment

See if you were paying any PPI on the card you can also mention about being Missold the Credit Card and get an SAR on the Credit card itself and mention about sections 5-7 of the unfair protections for consumer products 2008 and the supply of goods act 1982. Were you working and in a steady Job at the time?.

Comment

Hi, just want to clarify........... ime working my sta barred date out from the "date of default" on my credit report ? is this the correct way
                  of doing so ? could it not be earlier than this date................

is there anymore documents i can request on this case to try and holt things moving ? whats a cpr - sar request etc..... :santa_smiley:

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                    See if you were paying any PPI on the card you can also mention about being Missold the Credit Card and get an SAR on the Credit card itself and mention about sections 5-7 of the unfair protections for consumer products 2008 and the supply of goods act 1982. Were you working and in a steady Job at the time?.
                    Yes that's OK as long as there has been no payment or unequivocal written acknowledgment of the debt And no relevant contact from the creditor/DCA in that 6 year period i.e. a County Court Claim.

Comment

thats right no payments or written acknowledgment has been made....

there pushing this right at the end if you read my thread, its stat barred in april.....

is there anyrthing other than the cca i requested that i can request to try and slow things down ??

Can you be mis-sold a credit card ? i was young just started work and was getting battered with credit card applacations
                      and credit limit increases!! feel like all these companies forced me in to debt at a age were i didnt know better, just so they can make my life
                      hell lol masred:

Comment

Issuing a credit card to someone who has little prospect of being able to service it was common a few years ago, some CC's " handed out" in banks and supermarkets, mis sold yes but a better challenge imo is " irresponsible lending".
                        Delaying a for 4 months+ not easy.
                        Are you working on the default date as the start of the 6 year period?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                          Issuing a credit card to someone who has little prospect of being able to service it was common a few years ago, some CC's " handed out" in banks and supermarkets, mis sold yes but a better challenge imo is " irresponsible lending".
                          Delaying a for 4 months+ not easy.
                          Are you working on the default date as the start of the 6 year period?
                          Yes thats correct on noodle credit report it says "Date of default 04/04/2009"

"Account start date" was 2004......... is there a chance that the default was earlier than credit report says ?

Comment

I would be looking at the date the last payment was made on the account which could be up to 6 months prior to the default date.
                            As this is simple contract it Could possibly be SB earlier than next April.

Comment

Thanks for your help nemesis,

looking at my noodle credit report it only lets me go back to year 2011....

Is there another way to check when last payment was made ? i have no paper work etc....

is there a form i can use to request this info ?

should i request it from arrow or blake lapthorn

Jay
                              Last edited by jayl6191; 7th December 2014, 11:49:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jayl6191 View Post
                                looking at my noodle credit report it only lets me go back to year 2011....

Is there another way to check when last payment was made ? i have no paper work etc....

is there a form i can use to request this info ?
                                I've just read back and see no court claim has been issued. In that case, you still have time to send a SAR to obtain all historical data including statements for at least the past six years:
                                Dear Sirs

Ref: xxxxxxxx

Subject Access Request - S.7 Data Protection Act 1998

Under the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998, and including the right of subject access under these acts, I hereby request that you supply me with any and all historical data in your possession which, in any way appertains to me, including (but not exhaustively) a copy of the original signed executed agreement; statements of account; duplicate statements and/or printouts of all account transactions; all internal and external correspondence sent or received by you including memos, logs, notes, screen prints and transcripts; notes of manual interventions such as telephone attendants' notes, copies of stored telephone conversations, internal and external emails; any other information held on all types of media in any relevant filing system. If you have disclosed any information to a third party (with or without my express permission), will you please include details of this in your reply, along with notes of any legal action passed or pending (to include a true copy of default notices, court orders and the like).

If you store any of the older records on microfiche, please be aware that the Information Commissioner deems this to be a relevant filing system under the Act. As such, any microfiche data must be sent to me in fully legible and comprehensible form.

Where any information that you provide includes any charges, for example returned payments, late payment fees, and so forth, would you please advise your breakdown of actual costs (liquidated damages) incurred for each charge, and the Term or Condition on which you rely upon to claim such a charge. I also require that you forward, within the above mentioned time scale, a true copy of the Terms and Conditions that were in force at the time my account was opened, and any subsequent amendments to those Terms and Conditions.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my business with you. If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10.00 to access ALL data held by you about myself. You have 40 days in which to comply with this request.

Yours faithfully,
                                The SAR has a £10 fee and you should send the letter by recorded delivery so you can track it. They have 40 days to respond, so the sooner you send it the better. Once you are in court you don't have that much time to get information and you'd have to try and obtain it via the CPR.
                                Originally posted by jayl6191 View Post
                                should i request it from arrow or blake lapthorn
                                Neither. The SAR should go to the original creditor because neither BL nor their clients would have the historical data.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X