• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the six years don’t start from when they brought the debt ? Then it’s definitely status barred as this is the first I’ve heard from anybody about this debt since 2012/13
    thus October this year will be six years since Lowell put default in my file

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis View Post
      So the six years don’t start from when they brought the debt ? Then it’s definitely status barred as this is the first I’ve heard from anybody about this debt since 2012/13
      thus October this year will be six years since Lowell put default in my file
      Then the defaults will drop off in October.

Comment

Please be advised that we are unable to locate any matter on our records with the information supplied by you. If you are not emailing regarding a matter which Lowell Solicitors have conduct of, please send your email to the appropriate company as we will not be able to deal with it.

Comment

I sent this
          Dear Sir or Madam

Subject access request ( Data Protection Act 2018 / General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) )

Singed xxxxxx xxxxx

Address 1 xxxxxx
          Address 2 xxxxxx
          Address 3 xxxxxx
          Address 4 xxxxxx

Please supply the data about me that I am entitled to under data protection law relating to myself.

If you need any more data from me to confirm my identity please let me know as soon as possible. It may be helpful for you to know that data protection law requires you to respond to a request for data within one calendar month.

If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer, or relevant staff member. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you. Its website is ico.org.uk or it can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.

Yours faithfully

Xxxxx

Comment

Sorry got it wrong that’s a reply from CCA

Comment

Security information

Please be advised, we require some security information to verify that you are the account holder.

this is response for CPR
              Please confirm:
              • Your Lowell reference number (this can be found on the front of any letter we have sent to you)
              • Your full name
              • Your full address, including postcode
              • Your previous address (if any)
              • Your full date of birth

By replying to this email, you also confirm that you give authority for us to record this email address and correspond with you by email.

We confirm receipt of your email and aim to respond to you within 10 working days, in some cases this may not be possible.

Comment

Iv give them everything apart from ref on letters as iv had no letter

Comment

Iv give them everything apart from ref on letters as iv had no letter
                  O.K., it's standard.

Comment

Hi received letter saying they agree for mediation
                    and direction questionnaire
                    (small claims Track)

Comment

Hi received letter saying they agree for mediation
                      and direction questionnaire
                      (small claims Track)
                      It's standard.

The Court will send you one, you need to fill in and send back, agree to mediation.

Comment

Hi if I agree And they agree a payment plane do you still get a ccj

Comment

Hi if I agree And they agree a payment plane do you still get a ccj
                          No. The process after you file your Defence is, they have to provide the requested documents, the court sends you a Directions Questionnaire, you have the opportunity of mediation, but tell the court if you haven't received the requested documents (you can negotiate to settle the matter), witness statements are exchanged, if they win the case after the hearing, then they can apply for a CCJ (doesn't mean they will get it) if a payment or payment plan isn't put in place.

Comment

Hi I have agreed to mediation and still haven’t had the phone call
                            the only thing lately is an email from solicitors saying
                            We still await your response on our last mail.

If you wish to settle the matter via Consent Order, please let me know so that I can draft and send a Consent Order out to you.
                            what does it mean

Comment

Usual please give us money mediation will contact when ready

Comment

Hi I have been waiting for this phone call mediation
                                still not happened
                                now iv had this
                                Dear Mr Xxxx

We refer to our previous correspondence.

Court has not listed this matter for mediation but for a preliminary hearing (see attached Order).

We suggest you settle this matter via Consent Order to avoid incurring any further costs.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X