• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New Trades Career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone actually have a copy of their contact at all?
    I've asked them to send me over mine so I can read over it would be interesting to see if all our contracts say the same thing or if they have updated or changed anything on them since we applied. Will see what they come back with and update you.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB24 View Post
      I've asked them to send me over mine so I can read over it would be interesting to see if all our contracts say the same thing or if they have updated or changed anything on them since we applied. Will see what they come back with and update you.
      hi steve, i have a copy of mine I'm willing to share

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB24 View Post
        please see below.

MPORTANT: With an Open Learning system of this nature you are free to take advantage of the services as and when you choose. We would not seek to infringe on this flexibility with any of our clients and it is for this reason that we would not press you to commence until you are ready to do so.
        1. I confirm that I have been sent a link by email which enables me to view the study guide, the plan of the course, a course manual and a list of instructions. I have also received by email a signed copy of my enrolment form. I understand how the open learning nature of my self-study program works.
        2. I understand that tutor support is not assumed but is optionally available, my self-study program is supervised and supported by telephone, email and through Student World.
        3. I understand that my self-study program may take from 12 to 36 months and it can be paid for according to the schedule issued at registration. I understand that the pace at which I choose to work through the material remains under my control and is a matter of personal preference.
        4. The location and times of my practical sessions will be agreed and advised at the point in my self-study program where I become eligible and meet the appropriate requirements, as highlighted in the plan of the course.
        5. I have read clause 6 of the terms overleaf, and confirm that I understand my cancellation rights.
        6. I confirm that I have received a copy of the registration form including the terms overleaf.
        7. In the unlikely event of failing to pass the examinations and provided I have carefully followed the instructions of my supervisor, I may retake the self-study program entirely free of charge.

A larger font sized copy of these Terms is available upon request from Green 360 Ltd., PO Box 10651, Nottingham, NG1 9LN.
        1. In order to evaluate the suitability of study conditions, wherever possible, we register candidates only after an experienced Advisor conducts an interview. This allows you to ask questions and the Advisor to provide answers. However information presented by word of mouth, can be misinterpreted. Therefore, we ask you to read through these terms thoroughly. It is also important to ensure that you have checked the contents of your course kit. If you feel something is missing or it does not cover all the items outlined by the Advisor, you should contact us in writing within 14 calendar days of your enrolment.
        2. You are requested to quote your registration number (see overleaf) in all communications with us.
        3. You must promptly notify us in the event of illness or holidays.
        4. You must promptly notify us of any changes to your address or other contact details, in order that your records can be amended.
        5. All physical materials that we issue to you become your property upon successful completion of the self-study program and when full payment has been received. The copyright in the contents of all materials that we provide remains ours at all times.
        6. You will have the right to terminate the self-study program as stated in the Notice of the Right to Cancel the Contract below.
        7. We agree to absorb any increase in fees, books, materials etc which may occur before you complete your self-study program. You will be provided with a copy of any related credit agreement, which highlights repayment and other financial terms.
        8. To protect your own interests please read these conditions carefully before signing them. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them, or if you require any further explanation, please write to or telephone us at the address at the bottom of this page. We agree to provide the self-study program described on the front of this contract along with any necessary support you may require in order to assist you in completing it. In return, you agree to pay the fees due on the agreed dates.
        9. If you are paying for your own fees and have not prepaid the entire amount, or you are to be provided with funding through a credit agreement, you must be fully up to date with the repayments to be considered to be eligible for practical experience (where applicable). If you are in arrears no further services will be provided for as long as you remain in arrears. All relevant theory parts must also be completed as a prerequisite to attendance at practical sessions.
        10. If you are temporarily unable to continue with your self-study program, due to sickness, holiday etc then provided you obtain our agreement in writing, we will defer services delivery and recommence our obligations to you at a later date, subject always to the maximum duration referred to in paragraph 16 below. However, you must continue to make your agreed payments to your credit provider. Our policy is not to cancel practical sessions after registration has taken place unless there are special circumstances physically preventing you from carrying on with the self-study program. In such special circumstances, a pro rata refund of fees may be considered entirely at our discretion. If as a result of your failure to complete your self-study program we are required to repay to any credit provider all or any part of your fees, then you will reimburse us accordingly upon demand. For the avoidance of any doubt this must not be construed as compensation of any kind.
        11. Practical sessions will take place at a venue of our choice. Should you wish to attend practical experience days over and above the number scheduled for each session, you will be required to pay a fee of £80.00 for each practical experience day. You must wear shoes with steel toecaps and overalls when attending practical experience days, for health and safety reasons. When attending the practical experience days, you must adhere to the health and safety policy of the centre. A set of tools will be available for your use at all practical experience days.
        12. If you commit any serious breach of this agreement or of any credit agreement under which the funding for your fees is provided (and the breach continues for fourteen days or more after notice from us or from the credit provider to you of the breach), we shall be entitled to treat this contract as repudiated and at our discretion we may terminate it immediately by notice in writing to you. Notwithstanding such termination, we shall be entitled to recover any outstanding payments due from you. If you fail to make any payments due to us, we shall no longer have to carry out any further obligations under this contract or any other agreement between you and us until you have paid the outstanding sums in full.
        13. You cannot transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract to any third party without our prior written approval.
        14. You will undergo theory and practical examinations at the end of each practical experience programme. Your course fees cover the cost of all external examination fees including NVQ/QCF onsite assessments. Any additional or related costs in obtaining the NVQ/QCF qualification and related work experience, such as living, accommodation and travel expenses are not included in the course fees.
        15. Prior to going onsite to complete your NVQ Onsite Assessments it will be necessary for you to arrange to undertake two maintenance tasks and four fault fixing tasks. These tasks form part of your NVQ portfolio, but these tasks CANNOT be done at the same site where you conduct your NVQ Onsite Assessments, therefore these need to be completed before you attend for your NVQ Onsite Assessments. You need to make your own arrangements to undertake and successfully complete these tasks. You will be asked to bring specific evidence that you have successfully completed these tasks with you on the first day of your attendance to the NVQ Onsite Assessments. Please note that you cannot attend the NVQ Onsite Assessments until you have successfully completed these tasks.
        16. The duration of our delivery of services to you should normally be complete within 36 months. Your work programme will complete at the end of that period or when you have completed all the modules, whichever comes first. If we consider that you have shown good progress within the period and provided you have completed more than 50% of the course content, you may apply in writing for an extension to the period allowed. Any extension is at our discretion and a charge of £300 will be made for this service.
        17. It is not a requirement that you complete the full Diploma in order to work on a self-employed basis, and you acknowledge that should you wish to gain the full NVQ/QCF Diploma suitable work experience is mandatory, and specific tasks must be undertaken that will be formally assessed by a qualified assessor and, further, that it is your obligation to seek the work experience necessary in order to gain NVQ/QCF certification. In instances where you are unable to secure suitable work experience, we may be able to offer assistance. However, you must demonstrate to our satisfaction that you have used best endeavours to secure suitable work experience, or assessment, and provide evidence in the form of full contact details of the applications made (name, full address, telephone number and contact name) so that these details can be independently verified. To qualify for this service, all fees must be fully paid up to date.
        18. Self-study program content and/or qualifications may change subject to regulations and changes imposed by industry bodies and awarding organisations (including certification bodies). These changes are out of our control and we reserve the right to alter/amend your self-study materials as appropriate.
        19. Subject to your complying with all the terms and conditions we agree to provide to you the necessary teaching books and materials and to arrange for the practical training at a relevant juncture to enable you to undertake the studies for your chosen course.
        20. In the event of a dispute relating to this contract and its terms you may in the first instance approach our Customer Service team by calling Freephone 0808 1646 260.
        21. Telephone or video conferencing calls between you and us in connection with this agreement may be monitored or recorded for the purposes of maintaining and improving our customer service standards or for staff training purposes.
        22. You can also utilise the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform which allows you to make a complaint about online purchases. This platform may be used to facilitate dispute resolution in addition to our existing complaints procedure. For more information visit http://ec.europa. eu/consumers/odr.
        23. Sufficient of your personal data (your full name, contact details and date of birth) will be held to enable us to fulfil our obligations under this agreement between us (Green 360 Ltd., and You), for the performance of the contract or if we need to make contact with you in respect of the agreement. We may use your email address to send you news and relevant information about the trades industry that may be relevant and beneficial to your qualification. Practical Training is a substantial part of your study program we will pass your personal data to the third party company that provides Practical training on our behalf. They may contact you prior to your attendance with any necessary information you will need. Your personal data will be held securely for the duration of this agreement and for as long as we are obliged to in law. It will not be shared with any third parties for marketing purposes. Green 360 Ltd is the Data Controller and you are entitled to know what data we hold, the full terms of our Privacy Policy and your rights in respect of data protection. If you have any request regarding your data protection rights or concern with processing of your personal data please send us request via email to dataprivacy@green360careers.co.uk. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with data protection supervisory authority which is ICO if you are not satisfied with our response.
        24. This contract shall be governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute. Green 360 Ltd., Reg. Office: 6th Floor, City Gate East, Tollhouse Hill, Nottingham, NG1 5FS Registered Number: 09374595 FCA Firm Registration Number: 691765

NOTICE OF RIGHTS TO CANCEL ( OR NOT IN THIS CASE )

Statutory information for You: The trader will date this notice below and insert your Registration Number. You may withdraw an offer made to enter into a contract at any time before the contract is entered in to. If a contract has been entered in to, you may cancel the contract at any time without cause within 14 calendar days beginning with the day after the date of the contract. You can cancel the contract within the 14 calendar day cancellation period even if you have made a written request for us to start providing the goods and services before the end of the 14 calendar day period. However you will be liable to pay an amount relating to the services supplied. A contract is deemed cancelled provided the cancellation is sent or otherwise notified to us within the 14 calendar day cancellation period. If there is a dispute as to whether or not a contract has been cancelled you will need to provide evidence of cancellation, for example proof of posting. If you cancel the contract within the 14 calendar day cancellation period, any related credit agreement will be automatically cancelled. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel the contract, you can do so by making a clear statement to us, for example: n You can complete the Cancellation Notice set out below the dotted line, detach and return it to the trader by hand or by post to the address set out below. You should retain the portion above the dotted line; or n You can write to us, quoting your name and registration number, stating that you wish to cancel the contract and send it to the trader by hand, post, email or fax to the relevant address or telephone/ fax number set out below; or n You may give us notice of your cancellation orally, by telephoning the number set out below. Please Note: It is important that you follow the correct cancellation procedure, as detailed on the reverse of the enrolment form. A cancellation request submitted via a Course Advisor will not be deemed valid. Cancellations, Green 360 Ltd., PO Box 10651, Nottingham, NG1 9LN Telephone number: Freephone 0808 1646260 E-mail: ntccancellations@green360careers.co.uk

Comment

another note, the company behind NTC ( green 360 ltd ) are currently listed as > active - Active proposal to strike off ? > im not clued up on this stuff but, from what i have read its where a company may be dissolved. can some one tell me what it means please ?

GREEN 360 LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House) (company-information.service.gov.uk)

Comment

Originally posted by thomas88 View Post
            another note, the company behind NTC ( green 360 ltd ) are currently listed as > active - Active proposal to strike off ? > im not clued up on this stuff but, from what i have read its where a company may be dissolved. can some one tell me what it means please ?

GREEN 360 LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House) (company-information.service.gov.uk)
            I have just looked at this too, not entirely sure what it means exactly but it looks good for us in my opinion? I’ve cancelled the direct debit months ago, nothing has happened as of yet and if this company is dissolved then they really can’t do anything right? The whole thing is just very dodgy. Has anyone else cancelled their direct debit yet?

Comment

Hi Owen

Please join this discord server: https://discord.gg/vR28psMa

we’re trying to collect information from people who have been stung by these companies

We can talk about this further. If you wish

Comment

Blatant scam. Was suspicious when I signed up for the electrical course but after failing the pre attendance health and safety exam twice I had a Google and found this page. Used to be a formwork carpenter so I know health and safety. Absolute BS

Comment

Hi is Anyone in here active, I am also in the same boat with them. looking for help or advice

Comment

Originally posted by LamlaDuff View Post
                    Hi is Anyone in here active, I am also in the same boat with them. looking for help or advice

we’re trying to collect information from people who have been stung by these companies

Comment

Originally posted by thomas88 View Post

Hello, I have just been landed in exactly the same boat. Looking for any advice on what the best action is from here.

Comment

Hi i am unable to join the discord, but id love to give all the info i have, i am on discord might need a fresh link
                        Last edited by LamlaDuff; 20th July 2021, 19:35:PM. Reason: entered to early

Comment

[QUOTE=Fitz22;n1584257]

Hello, I have just been landed in exactly the same boat. Looking for any advice on what the best action is from here.[/QUOTE

Please use this link > https://discord.gg/wPRKQeg5

Comment

Originally posted by LamlaDuff View Post
                            Hi i am unable to join the discord, but id love to give all the info i have, i am on discord might need a fresh link
                            please use this link >> https://discord.gg/wPRKQeg5

Comment

Like most people on here I have been a victim of NTC and there false misrepresentation and miss selling of a course of learning that was completely not as described and like many others was expecting personal tutoring and not a call centre , if anyone would like to create a case and fight this clear scam we won't get back our time but we can hopefully get our money back

Comment

Hi I’m in same boat too. Completed first small book and online tests. Got the second book in the post and was 5 times as thick. Put me right off. I’m a guy that learns from being told not buy reading books. Wanted to cancel as I can’t teach myself and the course is not for me. Then realised I’ve taken a loan out and My payments of £180 is to the finance company not the course. Just seen on here everyone has been hit with this loan. How is everyone fighting this? I would like to join

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X