• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI IKEA, Yes the meet and greet thing was £102 for the three weeks. So cheaper actually than your version of £40 per week. Lol Lol Lolxx and its door to door, no buses involved, lol lol. i.e. drop off at terminal door, and pick you up at terminal door. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, a bargain I thought. I can post you a link to the website for it if it helps. xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Hey peeps, all this bloomin talk about airports is making me jealous, with two littlies it's not so easy to jet off. Lucky things. Reading an earlier post, yes LB is such a kind person. He built me a site on Tues when I was really stressed out about something, isn't that fab!

Anyway, I'm just very happy today and you lot seem it too. Sapphire - thats a fight and a half, let us all know how you get on

nuddy
      x

Comment

• I nominate LB for Beagle of the month.

The offers of websites, and the kind words that he dispenses are just wonderful, he always seems to say the right thing at the right time.

We need to get him a white horse!

Comment

• hey delta.......
          Need your help in finding beads for a necklace I wanna make.....
          Russ

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
            I need that sun for tomorrow (to dry out where the craft fair is), and for Saturday (to make it a good day, and bring the peeps out), so whoever has got it....please....please...please send it this way.
            Sorry but I need it tomorrow, I have a really important morning booked.........Im playing golf. PMSL

Comment

• OK Folks it's Friday 13th, is anybody bovvered are you superstitious?
              Well in fact I feel a lot better than I did yesterday lol (self inflicted I know)
              Tis three months to the day I stopped smoking
              Tis 32 yrs to the day I gave birth to my daughter
              Tis still raining but that is the norm now lol
              so far so good let us know how you all go on!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Russ.... what it is that you are looking for? if you want to, pm me and let me know and I shall see if I can help

Comment

• Tempty, have you got that sun, you know I needed it for my golf game and its raining.

.......waterproofs now needed and its July, in the words of Victor Meldrew.....I don't belieeeeeeeeeve it!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL

Comment

• Good Morning folks,
                    There is two 8:00 O'clocks in one day, I usually miss the first one but some bright ball of light (which I havn't seen for a while) was shining through my bedroom window, so I just had to get up and take advantage of it. Darn it was gone by the time I had showered and shaved.

Best wishes,
                    Hod...Liam..
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Morning All
                      Last day of work for 2 Weeks.... Yahay....
                      Off to Races Tomorrow...Yahay
                      But ive got a lot of work to do today. ooooo

Comment

• OO, heck. I WAS going to sit down and read all the posts I missed yesterday, but I don't have all morning to spare. I'll get me work out of the way first.

BUT. Starting a new battle or 2. One of which is, get the bloke down the road to remove his new walls which are blocking a right of way. Right of way peeps seem very helpful, so maybe we'll get something done before it all turn to War in our Street.

Back later peeps.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Morning Lugger,
                          Don't some peeps just get on yer nerves?
                          No consideration whatsoever, can't see him having his wall for much longer though not when you get on the case

Comment

• Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                            Tempty, have you got that sun, you know I needed it for my golf game and its raining.

.......waterproofs now needed and its July, in the words of Victor Meldrew.....I don't belieeeeeeeeeve it!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL
                            No tanz, sorry hun!
                            not the guilty part today..... very overcast heavy showers and thunder forecast today and for the rest of the weekend!! tiss really humid aswell

hehe must be the penalty for having the sun durring the week eh

I hope Delta get's it on Sunday though can'thave her displaying all her pretties in the rain!

Comment

• Oooooh are we having a Beagle of the Month compo. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx what an excellent idea. In that case I double nominate Lugger cos hees so helpful with anything pooter................xxxxxx

Morning all, just nipping upstairs to go pack me suitcases, cos did I forget to tell ya all, Im going on holiday on Monday for three whole hot glorious sunny weeks, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, courtesy of Nutwest. Lol xxxx Gonna deffo send my bank manager a post card. xxxx Just for spite. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Morning Tempty, morning Tanz, Mr. Gurny man, Morning Hod, Morning IKEA, morning Delta, Morning Enaid, Morning everybody, what a miserable day. BUT I DONT CARE COS IM GOING ON HOLIDAY, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X