• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Have booked for 6 so far....will call and up it if needed next week.

Lunch wise we have

me
    tools
    sapphy
    nelly
    wendy
    pkea
    tuttsi
    mr t

(which now makes 8 so any more for any more ? )
    Last edited by Amethyst; 20th September 2010, 12:24:PM. Reason: added wends
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

My train gets in at 13.05, so I will be joining you lot for lunch......unless i miss my train that is. Which i haven't actually booked yet cos it's not payday till next Monday lol
      Is no longer here

Comment

If after lunch you can release yer drinking glasses,

Anyone got a crow bar to get Di's hands free of the Rum bottle ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          If after lunch you can release yer drinking glasses,

Anyone got a crow bar to get Di's hands free of the Rum bottle ?

I aint going down no dungeon sober no way whatsover :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Will it be dark down there? I don't go down on anything dark.

Comment

I ain't going down no dungeon no way no how! In the interests of lord only knows what I think we best all ignore Sapphy's last comment pmsl.

While you are all off on your travels into the bowels of Nottingham, I shall keep the seats warm in the pub......
              Is no longer here

Comment

Pffffft you think my last comment was bad, and there's you talking about bowel movements or the distinct lack of them, sitting in a pub eh, so thats what you call it rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                  Will it be dark down there? I don't go down on anything dark.
                  Are we talking about Mr T again?

"I pity the fool!!"
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    I aint going down no dungeon sober no way whatsover :tinysmile_aha_t:

Only because they would keep you there?

Comment

[quote=MIKE770;171779]Only because they would keep you there?[/quote

You are getting very cheeky, have we ever met you seem to know me quite well rofl

Comment

Unfortunately due to Finances I won't be staying over

but I am hoping to drive across for 5/6ish and then leave about 10ish.

Comment

Thats a shame hun, but still it will be nice to see you anyways.

Comment

Not long now folks, your all very welcome to join us details all on this thread.
                            Enaid x :beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

If you put your name down by tmw night you might get a lovely little pressie at the do xx

So you MAYBE people, let us know asap if you're definate's else you won't get a pressie

lol, okay so its bribery, who cares lol.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I am unfortunately a definite No on this one. Sad not to be able to go but priorities on saving the ££££ come first.
                                Hope you guys have a great time while I SPAM the forum
                                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X