• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Well Di, I'll be in Wales in April, at Caldicott, only just over the border but Wales none the less. You'll have to see if you can get down and join us for a drink - our horsebox will be at your disposal lmao!
    Is no longer here

Comment

Well done!! Looks like you had a ball!

Sorry couldn't make it ... definitely be there in April as it's London and I might be more normal-looking then

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
        Well Di, I'll be in Wales in April, at Caldicott, only just over the border but Wales none the less. You'll have to see if you can get down and join us for a drink - our horsebox will be at your disposal lmao!
        Wow, really?
        Not too far from me then, I will defo try to do just that.....lol

Looking at your pic avatar is that your horse?
        Will have to try to post some of my son's up.

Comment

son's horses, well just some of them, he calls them his own, but as my sister in law has her own farm, he have adopted some of the many lol, he does also have hadyn and beckie, will have to find those pics, but below........is

Willow & Vinci and Percy

Comment

Yes, thats Eben, that photo was taken atMountballen Manor, David Broome's place, where we'll be in April. I'll pm you my email addy and you an add me on FB, if you're on FB?
            Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
              Yes, thats Eben, that photo was taken atMountballen Manor, David Broome's place, where we'll be in April. I'll pm you my email addy and you an add me on FB, if you're on FB?

Cool, very nice, yeah i am and thanks for that x
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

Found the place here.

http://www.mountballanhorsetrials.co.uk/

Wendy just shown my son your horse pic, he wants to meet him too lol x
              Last edited by di30; 17th October 2010, 18:12:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

London that sounds fab so I'm definitely up for that one, just for lunch is not good enough though will have to be an all day at least.

Glad you all had a good time cyas in April.

PF
                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Cool, very nice, yeah i am and thanks for that x

Found the place here.

http://www.mountballanhorsetrials.co.uk/

Wendy just shown my son your horse pic, he wants to meet him too lol x

or www.cricklands.com

We go for the Showjumping Championships of Gt Britain, we always have a brill time (even when it ****es down, which is almost all the time). Stay for a few days, get incredibly drunk, oh yeah, and do a bit of competition too lol x
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you all in April.

Comment

Keep your diary free in April 2011 ! Next Beagles meet LONDON !!!!!!! read here

Read where?
                      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Here lol. For now.
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Londonium? April? errrr......I think I might be able to get to that one
                          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Well it's going to be April 2nd or 9th weekend as it's Easter on the 23rd and everything goes up and kids are off and some people go away, Up to yet thats all to be said except London is the only option this time and those 2 dates as well.
                            Enaid x

Comment

As you can see photography is not my forte, but I wont need photos to remember I had a lovely weekend (even with the drink). Thanks to them that made it, sorry about them that didn't and am looking forward to the next one .
                              Enaid xx

Comment

lol those all that worked Nelly ? Your camera is far too complicated
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X