• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Originally posted by Tools View Post
    You, and everyone else, are more than welcome to come. It will be good to finally meet some more of the Beagles members and is usually a good outing.

Are we planning another quiz etc or is it going to be left to me to dress in womens clothes again for the entertainment lol.
    Thank the lord Natties not coming then, otherwise when his got his beer goggles on you could be the object of his affections msl:

Comment

I'd love to come, as I am originally from Derby nearby. However, as you will see from my threads, I now live and work in Taiwan (didn't stop me writing off 14K quid with the help of LB, also getting PPI refunds totaling 1.3K quid with help from LB). Have a beer for me! Make it a bitter as they don't sell it here. Pedigree preferably!
      Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

Well I just found out my hotel is double booked, so need to a find another to stay in

Comment

Thats a bummer Paule, try the one Di and myself are booked in, its the Jury Inn.

Comment

they have rooms available - £55 for a double at the moment

We're going to book somewhere next week (cashflow and all that) hopefully Jury's, will have to see whats available then.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just to let you guys know that Mr T and I have booked our room.

So we will see you there....

Tutts

Comment

Cool, I assume you aren't flying up?
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post

Cool, I assume you aren't flying up?
                    Why would we be flying?

Although the way Mr T drives it will feel like we will be flyinglane:
                    xx

Comment

• Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

:yield:
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I'm coming by train :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          I'm coming by train :laugh:
                          and me :happy:
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Do we know the exact numbers comming?

Where and what time are we all meeting?

Anyone else who have not yet said they are coming and want to join us, you would be very welcome, more the merrier.

Comment

NOTTINGHAM
                              Meeting at Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, near the castle, between 6.30 and 8pm, Everyone welcome, Saturday 16th October 2010.
                              Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - Englands Oldest Inn

As we will be arriving at different times over the course of the day, some will be booking into a hotel others just finding a central parking spot.

Some will be arriving earlier in the day so we will be meeting for lunch at 1.30pm at

La Tasca
                              http://www.latasca.co.uk/ Weekday Cross, Nottingham

If after lunch you can release yer drinking glasses, then there are a couple of sight seeing tours. This may sound a bit odd for a meet but if you don't get the chance or inkling to go to Nottingham again then maybe you would enjoy them.
                              Galleries of Justice http://www.galleriesofjustice.org.uk/
                              City of Caves http://www.cityofcaves.com/

Then It would be time for Dinner (up North it's Tea lol) and a drinkypoos

Meeting at Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, near the castle, between 6.30 and 8pm, Everyone welcome, Saturday 16th October 2010.
                              Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - Englands Oldest Inn

DEFINATE ATTENDEES

Enaid
                              Sapphire
                              Pkea
                              Tuttsi + Mr T
                              Amethyst
                              WendyB
                              Tools
                              Exc

Maybe's....
                              Luminol
                              Budgie
                              Zazen
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thats looks like great value at La Tatasca for Lunch we will see you there at 1:30. Do you need to book a table as there is quite a few of us?

Looking forward to meeting you all again.

Tuttsi xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X