• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Well got me ticket and by coming home an hour ealier it only cost me £13 return so no big loss if it goes belly up lol, just the price of a bottle 'o' rum

Not done the hotel yet as I have no idea how many or if indeed anyone else is staying over , I'll do cheap and chearful for one night makes no odds to me.

Comment

Di what times are your trains and I'll try to book mine so we can meet/part at the station hun.

Just checked my fare and its £57.50 so it better not go belly up after I've booked it lol.

Comment

My ticket price has gone down to £37 so I've booked it. I will arrive at 13.01on the Saturday and will leave at 11.18 on the Sunday.

So where will we meet at the station then ?

Have we anymore attendees ?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          Well got me ticket and by coming home an hour ealier it only cost me £13 return so no big loss if it goes belly up lol, just the price of a bottle 'o' rum.
          What train you getting? what route?

Comment

Originally posted by Paule View Post
            What train you getting? what route?

http://www.buytickets.firstgreatwest...mand=TimeTable

Comment

I can get a return from Manchester for £10
              arrives Nott @ 10.30am
              sunday leaves Nott @ 11.36 or 12.39
              Not bad prices

Comment

I can get a return from Manchester for £10
                arrives Nott @ 10.30am
                sunday leaves Nott @ 11.36 or 12.39
                Not bad prices
                I paid 13 and am pleased with the times too and no changes which is great for me lol

Comment

Have we an idea of where we are all staying or are we just gonna sort our own out?
                  There are a few wetherspoons pubs in the city too if we are looking for cheap drink

Comment

Have we an idea of where we are all staying or are we just gonna sort our own out?
                    There are a few wetherspoons pubs in the city too if we are looking for cheap drink

Pending pmsl
                    Sappy is supposed to be booking it lol but I am going to the one near the station

http://nottinghamhotels.jurysinns.com/

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      Pending pmsl
                      Sappy is supposed to be booking it lol but I am going to the one near the station

http://nottinghamhotels.jurysinns.com/
                      Thats fine with me, how many rooms shall I book ? and are we sharing Di ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                        Thats fine with me, how many rooms shall I book ? and are we sharing Di ?

The romm yes lol the bed NO

Comment

Okies Di and myself are now booking into the Jury Inn.

Have we any more attendees perlease ?

Comment

Have we any more attendees perlease ?
                            I will be there, my train tickets arrived this morning.

Just got to sort my accommodation, but prob not at the Jurys

Comment

Loverly thats 3 of us, Ame and Tools, Tuttsi, Mr Tutts and possibly Jax and EXC too are coming so that make 9.
                              Oh and Wends (mustn't forget her) that makes 10.
                              Ooooo nearly enough for a decent game of Poker.

Comment

Loverly thats 3 of us, Ame and Tools, Tuttsi, Mr Tutts and possibly Jax and EXC too are coming so that make 9.
                                Oh and Wends (mustn't forget her) and your point is what, exactly?????? that makes 10.
                                Ooooo nearly enough for a decent game of Poker.

Well I was gonna come, might just take the huff now and not bother lmao x
                                Last edited by Sapphire; 4th August 2010, 21:57:PM.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X