• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter Of Claim BW Legal for Britannia Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm unable to get onto the moneyclaim website, keeps Tell I g me my claim number and password is incorrect?
    I've put all my letter in date order, the court claim form is dated 10th Jan, however I didn't get an update 're the SAR until 18th FEB.
    then on 25th FEB inrecieved notice of pending CCJ.
    I'm panicking now. What do I do??

Comment

Sorry lots of typos above, I went into panic mode freaked out a little and I cant figure out how to delete posts lol

UPDATE

I have logged onto moneyclaim for both claim forms and acknowledged service and ticked box to say I am defending.
      I can actually start defence on there, but have no idea on the correct and polite wording to describe what I want to do with both the scamming parking company and the jumped up money grabbing solicitors. I would really desperately appreciate some help, thank you all so far for what you've done,

Comment

I've actually spoken to BW andc theyve told me they're filing for CCJ today.
        they have no proof of parking tickets etc just a photo of the vehicles arriving and leaving. How can they do this??? They could not tell me anything further and I ended up hanging up on there repetitive scripted phrases.

please someone help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by She-Ra View Post
          I've actually spoken to BW andc theyve told me they're filing for CCJ today.
          Maybe they will, maybe not. But they have achieved their aim...to scare you!
          Phone the court to find out how things stand.

they have no proof of parking tickets etc just a photo of the vehicles arriving and leaving. How can they do this??? They could not tell me anything further and I ended up hanging up on there repetitive scripted phrases.
          Exactly!

please someone help!!!
          I'll have a look back on your thread.
          Last edited by charitynjw; 12th March 2019, 15:07:PM.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Have you acknowledged both court claims?
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I hadnt at the time, as I was waiting on SAR, and tbh I have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Do so now if you can!

You are risking a default judgment!

& Do not 'phone BWL.....they are not acting in your best interests.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I have acknowledged it now, I did it Sunday night.
                  But in the defence part i had no idea what to put? So I haven't filed a defence.

Comment

If it were me I'd phone the court now to see how things stand.

Hopefully you can still file a defence......but you are very late...........

If you can, do so pdq.
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

You have till day 33 from the date of issue to get your defence to the court. Hunt around for other parking defences and modigy to suit your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                        You have till day 33 from the date of issue to get your defence to the court. Hunt around for other parking defences and modigy to suit your situation.
                        ..........But the claims were issued 10th Jan.
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I'm late, as I don't know what I'm doing, I have no idea how to type a defence, they pretty much love people like me that don't understand the legal system or what the term modigy even means? I thought as I'd written asking for proof that the court case would be put on hold, in hindsight I know that's incorrect now. But hindsight isn't going to help me now with 2 CCJs, and a fine over £500.
                          I feel properly screwed I'll see what I can do when I'm home from work tonight but it doesnt sound like I'm going to come out of this a winner.
                          thanks anyway guys,

Comment

I've only just seen this....I had to go out this afternoon.

The court closes at 5pm, so probably too late to 'phone them now. You'll need to have your claim number(s) to hand, as I don't think they have a search facilty (ie name/address)

Tel no....00301231056

Phone first thing tomorrow am.
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi all, I've just come off phone from court, I have until 4pm today to email in defence. They said I can write on form take a photo and add as an attachment, I will.do.the 2 claims as separate emails.
                              if anyone is about that can tell me what to write in the tiny box I would really appreciate it!! As I've no idea how to word what I want to say in the correct terms.
                              basically I'm guessing the gist of it is that I'm disputing the fact as there is no evidence of failure to make a valid payment, other than a photo of the vehicles which does not confirm if/amount of payment made, nor does it confirm the driver of the vehicles, as the claim is being made against the registered owners at the time of alleged incident.

is that correct? Or do I need to put something else?
                              thanks!!!

Comment

Type it up as a word document. Scan your signature and add it to the document, print as a PDF and send as an attachment to email.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X