• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter Of Claim BW Legal for Britannia Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by She-Ra View Post
    Hi, yes I did receive court papers, but did not complete them, and I've no idea how to really.
    I was going off this ? and the letter saying a claim has been issued and they're looking to a default judgment ? Maybe we need to see these court - papers xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      and the letter saying a claim has been issued ........
      Where's the 'flying pig' smilie?

If it were me I'd be emailing them to ask them for the court claim issue number.
      If they couldn't supply it I would then complain very loudly to their Approved Operator Scheme provider, BPA.
      & inform all the forums, etc.

Of course, I could be wrong, but my 'spidey sense' is tingling.........

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi, so..... I have got out all the paperwork and I definitely appear to have court papers from Northampton times 2 as they are claiming for 2 separate cars.
        I've logged onto moneyclaim it states on there I have to respond within 14 days?! Which I've clearly missed but it seems I am able to click on the defence button.
        so should I do this? I'm finding it all very confusing.
        originally all the post has came to myself and my husband as registered keepers I believe.

Comment

Here's one of the court claim forms....
          Attached Files

Comment

Post up the other one, please.

Is it the court claim you've posted on post #19 that is allowing you to log on to MCOL? .
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

The other paper is exactly the same but a different reference number and a different car registration.

I can log on to mcol but not sure if I can do anything?

Comment

The other paper is exactly the same but a different reference number and a different car registration.

I can log on to mcol but not sure if I can do anything?
                What is the issue date on the other court claim?
                (ie not the one you've posted.)
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

It's exactly the same date.

Comment

I'll post a copy when I'm home tonight

Comment

If you intend to defend the claims then you should do so asap to prevent a default judgment being requested by the other side due to not acknowledging the claims. If you can still acknowledge ( there's 17 days as a couple days are allowed for posting from the court to you) then do that today. ( ahhh issue date is 10th Jan, so thats long past - Isuprised if it hasn't gone to a default judgment already - but if defence is available you can get that in (if you are defending, otherwise pay/make offer etc - you don't want a default judgment )

Do you see this page when you log in on MCOL ? https://i2.wp.com/legalbeagles.info/...68%2C578&ssl=1
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

It's exactly the same date.
                        Really?
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I'll post a copy when I'm home tonight
                          Okay
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            y. ( ahhh issue date is 10th Jan, so thats long past -
                            I also found that a bit strange.
                            They're usually quicker off the mark than that!

Get acknowledgements in pdq.......you don't want the hassle of default judgments.

Btw, they shouldn't hve issued 2 claims on the same claim issue date....looks like the sols want 'double bubble'!

Amethyst ?
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Don't see why not - different cause of action - different car reg.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I definitely don't want to pay!! According to the paperwork both cars were parked in same place at same time. It was a long time ago, and I'm 100% sure both cars would have had tickets, however I have no proof as it was so long ago.
                                after checking the car park was behind a restaurant, which is now no longer there.
                                I will try and put a defence on the gateway, but I really have no idea what I'm doing! Plus I hadn't done it sooner as was disputing the lack of evidence, as the car park company initially refused to send me anything.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X