• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter Of Claim BW Legal for Britannia Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I sent the letter on post #58 and have proof of posting. I have no response as yet,
    thanks

Comment

Hi,
      I've recieved information back, and small claims court paperwork. I'll attach all paperwork received aside from the copies of notices as I've already posted them in previous posts.
      I'm now officially panicking. I feel like I dont stand a chance and the fees of 241.32 x2 are quite frankly going to ensure I'm broke for the foreseeable future
      Please help!! And tell me that theres light at the end of this tunnel.
      Attached Files

Comment

More attachments....
        Attached Files

Comment

That letter of authority (post #63).......did it come to you redacted in that way?

Please, please....write to them requesting a true copy of the original postal notice to keeper.
          We are stabbing in the dark without it (or them, if there are 2 claims).

Also ask for a copy of the relevant P&D machine log for the relevant time/date of alleged contravention.
          Keep copies, get proof of postage.
          Last edited by charitynjw; 30th April 2019, 19:34:PM.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Yes, it was already blanked out.

Comment

Originally posted by She-Ra View Post
              Yes, it was already blanked out.
              I've added some extra bits to the above post.

That letter is worthless....any info worth a light has been redacted.
              Any Tom, Dick or Harry could have written it.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Thanks I'll get a letter sent. We effectively have 2 lots of what I posted above with the 2 different vehicles.

Comment

Thanks I'll get a letter sent. We effectively have 2 lots of what I posted above with the 2 different vehicles.
                  .....but both substantially the same wording, just different registered keepers?
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi, the attached arrived in today, in this post I will attach the documents for my husband, I will attach mine in the next post...
                    Attached Files

Comment

And here's the one addressed to me....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hit post too soon...
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have now recieved this. I'm really worried that they are going to win this, I'm panicking. The carpark this is for is a restaurant, which is now shut down. I can only assume that the meal took longer than expected, it was the type of restaurant where they validate your parking.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi She-Ra,

No need to panic.

Have you been advised (by the court) of the hearing venue & date? (+ directions for swapping evidence, etc?)
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

No I have nothing from the court yet, I'm guessing BW want me to settle? Would that be the best/safest thing? If this goes to the small claims court I'm worried they will take the side of BW and I'll end up being forced to pay more. As it stands it's pretty much double as its 2 vehicles the charges scare me.
                              what would be the next steps? Do we actually stand a chance if we fight?

Comment

No I have nothing from the court yet, I'm guessing BW want me to settle? Would that be the best/safest thing?
                                If it were me?.....no chance of giving them even a bean!

If this goes to the small claims court I'm worried they will take the side of BW and I'll end up being forced to pay more. As it stands it's pretty much double as its 2 vehicles the charges scare me.
                                Nothing can be guaranteed 100%, but I reckon you've a better than even chance of winning.

what would be the next steps? Do we actually stand a chance if we fight?
                                I'll PM you.

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X