• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global Court Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop
    replied
    Re: Arrow Global Court Action

Thank you I sent postal orders to both parties, I will contact you tomorrow thanks again

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Originally posted by Coop View Post
    I received a county court claim from Restons acting for Global in Dec 15. I acknowledged the court action. I then sent off a cca request from Restons and global with a one pound postal order. I then put in my defence probably too early stating I had requested a copy of the credit agreement together with other documentation. I received the postal order back with a letter from arrow stating they do not accept they are the creditor, but they are willing to assist in obtaining the requested information.
    i have now received today a letter from arrow stating my defence alongside a copy of a personal loan agreement from January 2004. I also noticed the debt was for 12,030 but also listed was a loan protection amount for 2,240., there is also a change of solicitor form saying Restons have ceased to act for Arrow, in the letter the claimants name is blanked out in two places. Any advice I am baffled. I will get my husband to scan all correspondence tomorrow and upload. Please can anyone advise
    Thank you
    Hi, welcome to LB
    We seem to be getting some confusion on which request goes to which party.
    The CC Request goes to the claimant with the £1 fee.

A request under the provisions of CPR 31.14 (no fee) goes to the solicitors
    this is for the documents mentioned in the statement of claim only.

Arrow Global has been taking claim back in house regularly over the past few weeks.

I agree this is odd.

Please do get all the documents received posted after removing all personal information,
    names addresses account numbers etc.

you can alert me by tagging [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] in your post.

nem

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Originally posted by Kati View Post
    :bump: for @nemesis45 xx
    Thank You [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] nemxx

Leave a comment:

• Kati
    replied

:bump: for [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] xx

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X