• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global Court Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nemesis45
    replied
    Re: Arrow Global Court Action

Ok as far as I can see the alleged agreement 1st page mentions paras 7 8 and nine but I don't see them anywhere?

Please take a look coop and confirm.

nem

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Originally posted by Coop View Post
    Hi I have received a letter from arrow stating they are willing to go to mediation as the court suggested, I had contacted the mediation center myself informing them arrow had not supplied me the documentation I had asked them for. In the letter received from arrow they are asking what more information I need. Can anyone help with this I sent of the cca request and all I received was the documents scanned on page 1 of this thread. I have not been supplied with any payment details so don't know when the last payment was so in my opinion is more than likely to be time barred. As mentioned earlier in the thread it was mentioned the terms and conditions sent were not adequate, could anybody give me the actual faults on this. The agreement also states a top up loan which I cannot remember anything about and should there be another agreement if in fact it is for a loan and then a top up loan. There is also PPI on this debt which I have never claimed for as I was not aware of this. I have a court date set for May so really would like to gather together as much information as I can.
    Arrow asking what I need should I resend the cca request as they are offering to mediate. If anyone could hepl
    Thanks Coop

Hello coop,

Unfortunately the low life of the debt purchase world will agree to mediation though they know full well that they don't have and or cannot obtain the documents to prove their claim.

The claimant does not have payment details or other information regarding a debt, because debt is sold in portfolio lots worth a fortune and the absolute minimum of information is passed on.

I'm going to go back to post one and check the document.

back soon
    nem

Leave a comment:

• Noah
    replied

Hi
    Did you receive any of the documents mentioned in your car 31.14 request?

From what I can remember they did not send all the terms and conditions associated with the card so without these you can not mediate
    Don't tell them exactly what you haven't got just say
    I am still waiting for you to fulfil your obligations under S77(1) CCA further to my request made on xxxxxx

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

Could anyone please help as I really could do with it
    Thanks Coop

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

Could anyone help with the above post
    thanks Coop

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

Hi I have received a letter from arrow stating they are willing to go to mediation as the court suggested, I had contacted the mediation center myself informing them arrow had not supplied me the documentation I had asked them for. In the letter received from arrow they are asking what more information I need. Can anyone help with this I sent of the cca request and all I received was the documents scanned on page 1 of this thread. I have not been supplied with any payment details so don't know when the last payment was so in my opinion is more than likely to be time barred. As mentioned earlier in the thread it was mentioned the terms and conditions sent were not adequate, could anybody give me the actual faults on this. The agreement also states a top up loan which I cannot remember anything about and should there be another agreement if in fact it is for a loan and then a top up loan. There is also PPI on this debt which I have never claimed for as I was not aware of this. I have a court date set for May so really would like to gather together as much information as I can.
    Arrow asking what I need should I resend the cca request as they are offering to mediate. If anyone could hepl
    Thanks Coop

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Hi can any body advise me on what I should do now. I have been in touch twice with mediation and they have e-mailed saying both parties need to agree, I cannot go along with the mediation as I do not have all the documentation required from arrow. The paperwork sent by arrow attached to this thread is inadequate I have been told but can anybody give me details as to why. I am so confused
    regards Coop
    The witness statement and disclosure of documents must be submitted At Least 14 days prior to the hearing.
    nem

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

Hi can any body advise me on what I should do now. I have been in touch twice with mediation and they have e-mailed saying both parties need to agree, I cannot go along with the mediation as I do not have all the documentation required from arrow. The paperwork sent by arrow attached to this thread is inadequate I have been told but can anybody give me details as to why. I am so confused
    regards Coop

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

All I have is a court date I have not had any witness statement yet but need to be prepared, I have also contacted mediation as recommended by the court but I am still waiting
    thanks Coop

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied

Do you mean the Witness Statement ? When do WS's need to be exchanged ?

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

Could anybody please help with the defence I have to prepare for the court case. How would I word the fact the paperwork sent me as shown scanned earlier in the thread is not appropriate, don't recollect any top up loan, no statements received and pp on the loan. I know my court date is not for a while yet but I would really like to be prepared.
    thank you ��

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Hi Nem I do not recall having a top up loan shall I send another request to them for more info
    Thanks
    No don't chase anything to do with the CCA request or thing like this arising from it, the claimant has to prove what they claim.

ne

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

Hi Nem I do not recall having a top up loan shall I send another request to them for more info
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• nemesis45
    replied

Hi Nem
    Thats correct, but was thinking I may need to add to the defence. The paperwork they have sent , would you say is not acceptable, sorry for being naive but I am a little lost

thanks Coop
    Hi Coop,

Do you recall having a " top up " loan? If not the state that in the defence.

I do think the terms and conditions are not complete.

nem

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied

Hi guys I have received a court date and the court recommend mediation so I have contacted the mediation center and am waiting on a reply. I have still not received anything from arrow shall I resend the request. I am struggling a bit now in terms of my next step could anybody please help.
    thank you ��

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X