• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Oh right cheer's, so basically Train2Game are not allowed, to take any more member's for any course's.

Comment

ok Amethyst
      which do you think is the good solicitor?

http://www.proneg.co.uk/

https://www.stephensons.co.uk/site/i...tes/discredit/

http://www.irwinmitchell.com/busines...sor-negligence

https://www.donoghue-solicitors.co.u...us/complaints/

https://www.kitsons-solicitors.co.uk...ute-resolution

http://www.slatergordon.co.uk/person...no-win-no-fee/

which one do you think out of your opinion are good, bad or best.
      thanks for all your time and help.

Comment

sorry for the double post.
        i was using the Find a Lawyer link. LBCompare
        And I am thinking, if i were to take T2G to court.
        What should i put under "I am looking for help with..."

consumer credit act? because of the mis-selling
        Education? because of the poor study material, copy and paste, poor tutors, lying about TIGA
        Professional Negligence? because they got my address wrong twice which made me miss out on vital information

Because if i am taking CF4TS to court, i would have to select consumer credit act or education right?

Comment

CF4TS would be Consumer Credit Act ( s.75 and s.61/78 and Consumer Rights legislation ( misleading etc ) so I'd look at Consumer / Consumer & Civil Rights over Education. Stephensons / Jo Connollly / Howlett Clarke would be worth trying first.

Also mention to them about CF4TS's credit licence being removed and voluntary requirements - so you want a firm / solicitor who understands consumer credit regulation .
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

but problem with the solicitors on the list don't do No Win No Fee:/

Comment

Originally posted by xino View Post
              Unless you are claiming £10k or more you are unlikely to find a solicitor who will take on the case on a no win no fee basis I'm afraid because in the small claims court (ie claims under £10k) courts do not generally award costs to the winning side.

Comment

Originally posted by xino View Post
                The main difficulty xino is that a Claimant always has the burden of proof. The onus and pressure is on them from the get go.

Defending a claim is different because the legal dynamics are different.

As EXC has said in the Small Claims Court the "winner" cannot recover their costs from the other side unless they (the other side) has acted unreasonably so the DJ order costs on an indemnity basis.

You'll find that some solicitors do offer No Win No Fee in the Small Claims Court.

Never underestimate the power of social media. Why not start a Facebook page (maybe you already have) to attract as many people as possible who have suffered a (perceived) financial loss as a result of this Train2Game issue.

This thread is called "Cabot Financial/Train2Game" so have you (or any other LB member) been issued with a court claim for non payment of a Train2Gain contract/credit agreement?

Sorry I haven't read back through the whole thread but I wanted to dispel the myth that solicitors don't offer No Win No Fee for Small Claims

Di
                Last edited by Diana M; 27th September 2016, 17:06:PM. Reason: typo: dispel not expel :)

Comment

sorry to jump in, but a facebook group would be fantastic for getting this Train 2 game etc... issue out there. But as i've read, this is a company that tried to sue google, and lost, for showing websites that made them look bad. They might take the group down if it gets found out by the company themselves.

Comment

There is one running on facebook - think it's under TradesGateway name rather than T2G. They already have 'attention' from the company. ( Trades gateway victims it's called )
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      They already have 'attention' from the company.
                      You do surprise me.

Comment

ah I will look this up. thank you

Comment

Just got my, small claims court, hearing on the 9th November so fingers crossed, i need to get someone who can help me, on a pro-bono or any legal representation would be great.

Comment

It might be useful if you post up your claim and their defence.

[MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION];
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                              Just got my, small claims court, hearing on the 9th November so fingers crossed, i need to get someone who can help me, on a pro-bono or any legal representation would be great.
                              Have you contacted LawWorks who can sometimes arrange pro bono representation in court?

No guarantee they'll have someone willing and available in your area but it's worth a try.

https://www.lawworks.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do

Di

Comment

fos are worthless. they are unqualified and dont have any idea on what this is about. she didnt know anything about game design, in fact i told her my course was not game design.

they add to the rubbish we have already had to contend with from tg.

we need a proper solicitor as my ginorance of law is going to hold me back with their lies.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X