• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
    Di, I have the same problem on my marbles complaint with the FOS. He has also repeatedly phoned despite my insisting on written contact. Had a letter today which goes against me lock stock and barrell but which then offers me £150 to settle. Hmmm....I wonder if the adjudicators are under the cosh at the moment to settle disputes asap? there is a marked difference imo between now and this time last year..................
    Hi TDS

Yeah that's a thought, well something isn't right and something is going on for sure, as with yours too!
    Wonder if you have the same adjudicator as me lol, who have not got a clue, he is mincing his words though, and thinks he can catch me out me thinks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hi TDS

Yeah that's a thought, well something isn't right and something is going on for sure, as with yours too!
      Wonder if you have the same adjudicator as me lol, who have not got a clue, he is mincing his words though, and thinks he can catch me out me thinks lol.
      Its defo get that feel yeah. My dilemma is do I take the £150 or do I go the Ombudsman and risk losing that offer? This limb of DS -v- Marbles is about adverse data not PPI...............

Comment

Its defo get that feel yeah. My dilemma is do I take the £150 or do I go the Ombudsman and risk losing that offer? This limb of DS -v- Marbles is about adverse data not PPI...............
        Di, just to let you know, I told the FOS to screw their £150, I'm going to an Ombudsman instead! My adjudicator is woeful and I'll take the punt for that money. Worse case scenario I don't get the £150; best case scenario my credit files get cleaned up.

Comment

Di, just to let you know, I told the FOS to screw their £150, I'm going to an Ombudsman instead! My adjudicator is woeful and I'll take the punt for that money. Worse case scenario I don't get the £150; best case scenario my credit files get cleaned up.

Hi

Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday, but in my opinion I would be doing the same as you, there is still a chance of this going more into your favour, plus getting the clean files, good for you.

Comment

Hi

Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday, but in my opinion I would be doing the same as you, there is still a chance of this going more into your favour, plus getting the clean files, good for you.
            can I email you my letter to the FOS? I would be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Comment

can I email you my letter to the FOS? I would be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Hi just received it and replied to your message, so please do.

Comment

Thanks u should have it by now. Will ithe letter do the trick or will it fall flat on its a4se?

Comment

Thanks u should have it by now. Will ithe letter do the trick or will it fall flat on its a4se?

Hi and thanks.

Well in my opinion its a fab letter and a good firm one too, I will be surprised and most certainly annoyed if this did end up flat on its a4se to be honest, but here's hoping for a good outcome to come out of this.
                  Fingers crossed.

Comment

I am not too happy about my Adjudicator, maybe I am being a bit over sensitive I don't know.
                    But he is acting as if it's a court case, and testing us!!!

If I didn't think this was an issue I would not be spending the last 3-4 years trying to deal with this matter.

Wish I could have changed the adjudicator, I have had better ones dealing with other cases, but this one seems to be all for the banks/companies, and not down the middle.

Even when he said that HFC had made contact with him, well that was a phone call nothing in black and white that we had to provide!

Makes me so mad!!

Comment

Ask for it to be sent to his line manager then. If you have that bad vibe, which most certainly had with my adjudicator, then ask for it be TFR to someone else.

Comment

Ask for it to be sent to his line manager then. If you have that bad vibe, which most certainly had with my adjudicator, then ask for it be TFR to someone else.
                        Hi TDS

I didn't realise I could do that? :tinysmile_aha_t:
                        So this will be allowed then even though it's waiting to be moved on to the ombudsman for review?
                        Hmmm, drat wish I knew earlier, but I do feel we have one that cannot be bothered or doesn't understand where we're supposed to be going with this.

Comment

Hi TDS

I didn't realise I could do that? :tinysmile_aha_t:
                          So this will be allowed then even though it's waiting to be moved on to the ombudsman for review?
                          Hmmm, drat wish I knew earlier, but I do feel we have one that cannot be bothered or doesn't understand where we're supposed to be going with this.
                          If its waiting for an ombudsman then no, I should imagine you can't get it TFR to another adjudicator or his line manager. But an ombudsman will be even better.

Comment

If its waiting for an ombudsman then no, I should imagine you can't get it TFR to another adjudicator or his line manager. But an ombudsman will be even better.

Cheers for that, well at least it's going that direction now, let's hope he or she can see through this one.

Comment

Fingers crossed Di! As you know I am in the same boat ref escalation to an ombudsman. Will be interesting to see if they are genuinely impartial.............

Comment

Fingers crossed Di! As you know I am in the same boat ref escalation to an ombudsman. Will be interesting to see if they are genuinely impartial.............
                                Same to you too TDS.
                                Yes it would be interesting, you never know we could end up with the same one lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X