• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    Both acceptances are being posted today by signed for/recorded delivery.

My sister is not down until the weekend at least as she's really busy but meanings I've not much paperwork to go by anyway on these 2 we're happy enough.

I take it the way they worded how they work the calculations is how they should be??

well done again di,congraulations on your win

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
      well done again di,congraulations on your win

Thanks hon, I am really overjoyed, no matter how little the amount.

Comment

Well done

Comment

Originally posted by Leucareth1971 View Post
          Well done

Thank you and the same to you too! x

Comment

Is it ok for me to save my recorded delivery ref number here?
            It will only show when received, no other personal details. Maybe the surname of who signs for it, or just printed as Lloyds.
            Cheers

Moved.
            Last edited by di30; 26th May 2011, 18:03:PM.

Comment

All done Di,sorry it took me so long only just got back on here
              Last edited by cappo; 26th May 2011, 21:30:PM.

Comment

I wouid,nt have thought that wouid be a problem Di,what do you think ame? lol

I must learn to put my PO receipts somewhere - where I will know I will find them.
                Cheers x

Comment

Di,

If you are going to store the postal tracking number on here do it in the VIP forum as that is a wee bit more secure all though it is of no use to anyone except you.
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    Di,

If you are going to store the postal tracking number on here do it in the VIP forum as that is a wee bit more secure all though it is of no use to anyone except you.

Oh yes, good thinking PF, cheers lol, my head is in the clouds, must be all the recent excitement.
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    I wouid,nt have thought that wouid be a problem Di,what do you think ame? lol

Cappo I have just moved my tracking number, please do you think you could delete this part posted in your thread? thanks honey, much appreciated.X
                    Last edited by di30; 26th May 2011, 18:07:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

All done Di,sorry it took me so long only just got back on here

Thanks honey and that's not a problem x

Comment

They have received my acceptances this morning, and they signed for them as well. Pretty quick I suppose, but we have a bank holiday coming up, so wanted to play it safe.

Comment

Feedback received by the Manager at the Customer Care dept.

Dear

Thank you for your recent communication.

I am unable to give a clear timescale as to when your refund will be processed as this is dealt with by our Refunds Department. However we do advise that it can take up to 21 days from the day we receive your Acceptance Slips. I am not able to confirm receipt of the slips as they are not yet scanned on to your file, but I do note that you returned them via Recorded Delivery. Please be assured that as soon as the refund is processed I will contact you by e-mail to confirm.

Yours sincerely

A
                          Customer Relations Manager – Lloyds TSB Group Operations

Comment

Dear ,

From our records I can confirm that the Refunds Team will have completed the refund. However as the account information you provided is not for a Lloyds TSB account I’m unable to provide you with a timescale as to when this will be received into your account.

Yours sincerely
                            A
                            Customer Relations Manager – Lloyds TSB Group Operations

Comment

Well done Di.
                              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Letters received on both calculations, as I have lack of paperwork due to these I've not a lot to go or compare to, even though in the above letter of when it was upheld does say the premium and partial refunds when these were settled.

Dear

Thank you for your patience while I have calculated your refund on the Loan Protection Insurance Policy on the above loan. I have received your signed acceptance slip and can now confirm the details of your final refund. I have calculated your refund so that you are put back in the position that you would have been had you not taken out this policy.

We processed your refund upon the receipt of your acceptance. If you have not received this payment please allow up to 21 days for the refund to reach your account.

Your refund will include the following;

Loan number ********

1) £310.43 - this is the amount I have calculated that you paid for the policy during the policy was active. When making this calculation I have only taken into account the actual payments you have made.

2) £279.43 - This is an additional payment of 8% simple interest which we have calculated on the amount that you paid for the policy during the period it was active.

As you settled your loan early, I have also calculated the difference between the settlement balance you paid and what your settlement balance would have been if you had not taken out the policy.
                                We will pay you the difference of £173.34 with an additional payment of £143.29 which represents 8% siimple interest. I have calculated your refund in accordance with the Financial Ombudsman Service guidelines.

(Next loan ppi refund)

Loan number ********

Wording on letter the same as above.

Your refund will include the following:

1) £268.48 - this is the amount that I have calculated that you paid for during the period that the policy was active. When making this calculation I have only taken into account the actual payments you have made.

2) £214.40 - this is an additional payment of 8% interest which we have calculated on the amount you have paid for the policy during the period it was active.

As you settled early, I have also calculated the difference between the settlement balance you have paid and what your settlement balance would have been if you had not taken out the policy.
                                We will pay you this difference of £432.06 with an additional payment of £330.59 which represents 8% simple interest.

I have calculated your refund in accordance with the Financial Ombudsman Service guidelines.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X