• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Cappo,

Just worked that out roughly and the 8% interest is just under £250 over 15 yrs so more than the principal sum.

Well done
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Simple interest Calculator:

http://www.bllaw.co.uk/services_for_...alculator.aspx
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 25th May 2011, 10:54:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      Cappo,

Just worked that out roughly and the 8% interest is just under £250 over 15 yrs so more than the principal sum.

Well done
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      Simple interest Calculator:

http://www.bllaw.co.uk/services_for_...alculator.aspx

nice one p.f, hsbc now told me they did,nt give me a full refund they kept £100.00 of my cancelled premium on the 25k loan as well +8% again,it,s getting better eh

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
        nice one p.f, hsbc now told me they did,nt give me a full refund they kept £100.00 of my cancelled premium on the 25k loan as well +8% again,it,s getting better eh

It just gets better and better Cappo LOL, good one.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          It just gets better and better Cappo LOL, good one.

I couid'nt believe it di,i had a 5k one i never even knew about,i bet the bank are sick

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
            I couid'nt believe it di,i had a 5k one i never even knew about,i bet the bank are sick

I bet they are, but they must follow the rules now lol.

Comment

It's great that at least one bank has decided to get started. I've just spoken to RBS and they are still holding. Apparently they should start sorting them out in a couple of days (which is what they said two weeks ago).

Oh well, they've had my claim since August, what differenence is a couple of days going to make?

Comment

Oh well, they've had my claim since August, what differenence is a couple of days going to make?
                The longer they hold off the more they have to pay you in statutory interest and at 8% simple that is a lot more than a bank would pay you on a savings account.

They lost we won claims will be paid out in the majority of claims so hang in there and the reward will be sweet.
                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Yippee!

Just looked in my mail box to find a letter from MBNA to say that my complaint has been upheld and they will be calculating the refund on the FOS/FSA guidance. Like some others my claim was on hold (so far back I cannort remember) since around October I think.

Waiting to hear of more good tidings from everyone else!

Comment

It all seems to be happening, considering I was told last week they could not give me a timescale.
                    And for the ones who were told it could take some time, my feeling is that you will hear sooner of some good news.
                    I'm normally right on my hunches

Well done StrayPup.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayPup View Post
                      Yippee!

Just looked in my mail box to find a letter from MBNA to say that my complaint has been upheld and they will be calculating the refund on the FOS/FSA guidance. Like some others my claim was on hold (so far back I cannort remember) since around October I think.

Waiting to hear of more good tidings from everyone else!

Nice one straypup,congratulations
                      :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Comment

Congratulations Straypup!

I thought that MBNA were going to deal with claims chronologically?

Comment

Hi all, just had a letter from MBNA (Virgin cc) stating that my complaint has been upheld and they will write to me to confirm when the refund is paid. It sounds as though the refund will go back on my card

Comment

Originally posted by Leucareth1971 View Post
                            Hi all, just had a letter from MBNA (Virgin cc) stating that my complaint has been upheld and they will write to me to confirm when the refund is paid. It sounds as though the refund will go back on my card

Well done!
                            Did they actually word it that way? (about refunding towards the CC account)?

Comment

Hi the letter states "you do not need to do anything else at this point as we will write to you to confirm when the refund is paid" just sounds as if it will go on my card which I don't mind as I have a small balance left, never had any arears on it

Comment

Originally posted by Leucareth1971 View Post
                                Not surprised...
                                Naughty MBNA.

And even more important that claimants obtain full restitution!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X