• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Claim Company Allay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they would need to see * a final response from them before taking on cases???

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      they would need to see a final response from them before taking on cases???
      Hi Mike770

My wife received an Email today from the Allay Litigation department based in Newton Le Willows, she only saw it about an hour ago, this is the first Email she has had from Allay, not sure how or where they got her email address.

I was just drafting a reply to the litigation department for my wife, i have said i will wait for their final response before i make a complaint.

Hopefully the threat of making a complaint will get rid of them.

All the best
      Jimbomag

Comment

What have the "litigation department" actually said ? ( Newton le Willows is just their call centre/collections offices )

( to take the complaint to Cmc ombudsman it's either final resolution from Allay OR 8 weeks from complaint )

Did the signature on the Lloyds copy of the authority letter match your wife's actual signature ? If not then a complaint to Lloyds as well may be in order ( releasing her personal financial data to a third party without authority )

Plus regardless of the complaint I should file a report with the FCA regarding the two different LOAs and false signatures - ( they're looking at whether to authorise Allay for claims management services atm )
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          What have the "litigation department" actually said ? ( Newton le Willows is just their call centre/collections offices )

( to take the complaint to Cmc ombudsman it's either final resolution from Allay OR 8 weeks from complaint )

Did the signature on the Lloyds copy of the authority letter match your wife's actual signature ? If not then a complaint to Lloyds as well may be in order ( releasing her personal financial data to a third party without authority )

Plus regardless of the complaint I should file a report with the FCA regarding the two different LOAs and false signatures - ( they're looking at whether to authorise Allay for claims management services atm )
          Hi Amethyst

They said in the email that they have been trying to contact my wife by phone, I blocked the phone number so they wont get through. They also attached 2 invoices.

None of the signatures look like my wife's actual real signature.

The LOAs from Lloyds and Allay have exactly the same signature and date, it looks like a copy and paste compared to a written signature.

The information for the product type is different on the Allay LOA compared to the Lloyds LOA.

There is a number on the top right of the Allay LOAs this is also different than what is on the 3 LOAs supplied by Lloyds, which all have individual numbers, i am not sure if this number is a printing reference number.

i have the letter ready to send off to Lloyds, i just need to post it.

I will file a report with the the FCA.

best regards
          Jimbomag

Comment

Originally posted by jimbomag View Post

I will file a report with the the FCA.

Just on this can you hold on, we've asked FCA for the best person to send to, will let you know when we do.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post

Just on this can you hold on, we've asked FCA for the best person to send to, will let you know when we do.
              Hi EXC

I will standby with the FCA complaint.

Comment

Hi all, my Wife is in the same boat as a few other’s on this thread, vaguely remembers looking at something on Facebook in the summer, but is adamant she never signed anything. Received the usual letters through the post requiring signature and as much info as she could give to proceed, all binned.

All correspondence dried up at the end of August, the out of the blue in December I received a letter from HSBC saying they were refunding me a sum of money from payments made to HFC years ago, two days later my Wife received the same offer ( joint account). The very next day a invoice from Allay to my wife is delivered. This was a complete surprise as we had not heard anything from Allay for months and had assumed the had give up. Allay also sent another letter that day asking for more forms to be signed as Clydesdale bank could not verify our identity, never returned.

A day after the invoice arrived we sent a SAR asking for copies of the letter of authority, never heard anything back, sent another one recorded delivery, still nothing. Today we have received a letter saying our invoice is overdue please pay immediately.

Should I now complain in writing ? And if so how should I word it and what should I ask for?

My wife is getting really stressed about this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Forgot to mention we have requested the loa HSBC received from Allay, and Allay are now asking us to verify our identity for Santander.

Last edited by MillersHome; 17th January 2020, 13:30:PM.

Comment

Hi, just to update on my own issues , i've had electronic document allegedly signed by be and it has no details other than name,address,dob and a scrall that supposedly passes for my signature.
                  I've replied pointing out that this is not my signature and am awaiting a reply.
                  Thanks MGR

Comment

Originally posted by MGR View Post
                    Hi, just to update on my own issues , i've had electronic document allegedly signed by be and it has no details other than name,address,dob and a scrall that supposedly passes for my signature.
                    I've replied pointing out that this is not my signature and am awaiting a reply.
                    Thanks MGR
                    Great let us know what they come back with.

MillersHome - could you start a new thread please for your issue ( else things will get terribly confusing in this thread ) - sounds like you are on the right lines asking for evidence. I'd also ask Santander (and HSBC) what they have had from Allay on your behalf and get them to send you the LOA they hold.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hi i'm sorry for slow reply been quite ill.
                      i had no response to request for wriitten confirmation off allay but this week had a NOTICE OF OVERDUE PAYMENT .
                      i've not replied yet , should i wait for court papers as that seems to be their next move or should i contact them before it escalates.
                      many thank MGR

just update ,after more demands for payment decided on making complaint and requsting all relevent paperwork, well this morning email apologising for administration error and have closed my case and withdrawn charges.
                      result.

Keep safe and healthy everyone.
                      Last edited by MGR; 30th March 2020, 08:40:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X