• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Travel girl - Hardship claim - offer received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Travel girl - Hardship claim

Originally posted by Angel3745 View Post
    Hiya Travelgirl been reading your posts but my kids need feeding now so I will post properly later. You can use the Human Rights Act in your claim. I have all the info somewhere including which part of the Act refers to your rights. It is a breach of the human rights act to be made to suffer hardship and have no avenue to gain a resolve. I will find it after and post it as it may help. When you think about it the Human Rights Act applies in loads of cases and usually wins.
    Angel
    Originally posted by Angel3745 View Post
    Just dont give up Travelgirl. Im not. I will keep going till I win. Ive copied these for you which iare your civil rights. Your not allowed to copy them into a letter word for word and use them in your case but you can refer to them in your letter and maybe quote a couple of sentances. I am researching all the laws, rights, acts and codes of conduct everywhere to help my case.

The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights

Definition
    Everyone whose rights and freedoms guaranteed by the law of the Union are violated has the right to an effective remedy before a tribunal in compliance with the conditions laid down in this Article.
    Everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent and impartial tribunal previously established by law. Everyone shall have the possibility of being advised, defended and represented.
    Legal aid shall be made available to those who lack sufficient resources insofar as such aid is necessary to ensure effective access to justice.

Legal explanations
    The first paragraph is based on Article 13 of the ECHR:
    "Everyone whose rights and freedoms as set forth in this Convention are violated shall have an effective remedy before a national authority notwithstanding that the violation has been committed by persons acting in an official capacity"
    I'm not getting the bit that says "it's a breach of the human rights act to suffer hardship...."

When filing an N1 you tick "No" when asked if your claim relates to a breach of the Human Rights Act.

Comment

Thanks for your input Angel.

However, we are still trying to get to grips with exactly where Travelgirl is at with her claim. She is in the process of trying to update us and is also making an approach direct to Abbey for possible settlement of her claim.

She doesn't really need to do anything in connection with Human Rights at this stage and personally I don't think it would actually assist her case at the moment anyay to go off on another tangent. She just needs to let us know exactly where she is at with her claim so that we can offer her best advice for handling the situation direct with Abbey.

Rgds Budgie

Comment

dear budgie and all
        tyvvvm for all your replies sorry ive done the charges for you yet i am going to see if i can copy them with new printer not sure if i have done the right thing gone from epson to hp i did have a lexmark personally i loved it although the ink was dear so i have to work out the hp akk in one now
        MY UPDATE
        as of 18th aug is
        from ronan coyle
        Dear Mrs Miller

I can confirm that we have received the information that you sent to me by fax. This is now being considered in assessing your financial hardship and we will revert to you as soon as possible with our decision.

Kind regards

Ronan

this is the reply i got after me confirming with him that he got the 60 odd pages he had asked for

Comment

Dear Mrs Miller

At this point I cannot say if there is anything else we need from you as the file of information you provided is with the relevant department within Abbey who will be assessing its contents.

When I have had a decision I will be in touch straight away.

Kind regards

Ronan

Comment

i have copied the docs now i am trying to find out how i get them here for you to see
            thankyoou for all your help

Comment

Hi TG, I have replied to your PM

if youre struggling with them, send them to pkea@legalbeagles.info and i will put them up for you

PKea

Comment

• i think i have sent a pic of my grandad lol

i dont know how to edit sorry its showing details that shouldnt be there sorry

hope this is right
                please i am sorry if not tyvvm
                hugs
                tg
                Last edited by Paule; 23rd August 2008, 12:12:PM. Reason: Attachements sorted and posted below

Comment

the letter is from abbeys complaints in milton keynes

Comment

Travelgirl I have moderated your attachments until I get the personal data removed
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• Re: Editing Attachments

Abbey Letters & FOS Letter

Comment

Charges & Statement

Comment

these are the amounts of dissability i got and the charges were taken from them

jan 10th DLA MOB £233.40
                          FEB 7TH DLA/MOB 233.40
                          MARCH 7TH DLA/MOB £233.40
                          APRIL 4TH DLA/MOB £233.40
                          MAY 2ND DLA/MOB £238.40
                          MAY 30TH DLA/MOB £239.80
                          JUNE27TH DLA/MOB £239.80
                          JULY 25TH DLA/MOB 239.80
                          AUG 22ND DLA/MOB 239.80
                          SEPT19TH DLA/MOB 239.80
                          OCT 17TH DLA/MOB 239.80
                          NOV 14TH DLA/MOB 239.80
                          DEC DLA/MOB 239.80

JAN 10TH DLA/MOB 239.80
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          MY UPDATE
                          as of 18th aug is
                          from ronan coyle

Dear Mrs Miller

I can confirm that we have received the information that you sent to me by fax. This is now being considered in assessing your financial hardship and we will revert to you as soon as possible with our decision.

Kind regards

Ronan

this is the reply i got after me confirming with him that he got the 60 odd pages he had asked for
                          ************************************************** ******************

Here is the 2nd one i got

Dear Mrs Miller

At this point I cannot say if there is anything else we need from you as the file of information you provided is with the relevant department within Abbey who will be assessing its contents.

When I have had a decision I will be in touch straight away.

Kind regards

Ronan

so does he mean he isnt assessing this himself
                          maybe all the paper woprk put him off

well he only got what he asked for:tinysmile_aha_t:

so do i just wait now and give them time
                          tyavvvvm for everything
                          hugs
                          TG
                          x

Last edited by travelgirl; 25th August 2008, 18:50:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Sound like he has found out you have had to send the info several times before.

there is probably a VERY THICK AND HEAVY FILE.
                            I would thank him for his reply and maybe ask if he has any idea of when you may get a reply as your case has been going on since XXXX date
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

see on one of the letters from them says letter 5th 07
                              hi scooby, the info i sent was to FOS, and abbey but ronan got more because he asked for more and more proof of loans debts etc and an income expenditure so everything he asked for he got i emailed him and asked if he required anything else to support my case but he replied as you see above his letter, he will be intouch when he hears anything mmmmm i thought he was assesing the case but he has passed it on to one of his colleges or depts
                              so i feel as if i am left stranded
                              tyvvm for your reply
                              take care love
                              TG
                              xx
                              i think it is being posted and sent to each other within the dept i really am so fed up of it all now i know everyone is arnt they just wish it was over sorry for the rant im letting things get to me again and im worried bout hosp next week also sorry peeps
                              hugs n take care TG x
                              Last edited by travelgirl; 25th August 2008, 19:10:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hello all, how are you all
                                how long do i give ronan ive no idea how long to give him as as far as i can make out he has passed on to another dept?
                                i assumed that he dealt with it himself?
                                tyvm
                                for any help
                                hugs
                                take care
                                tg
                                xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X