• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Motor Mile Finance Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motor Mile Finance Again

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
    celistine

before i start hitting the keys

dont you think a prove it letter would be the first option to begin with
    Hasn't the OP's partner already done that (post#1)? Did you manage to look at the documents posted on Flikr? I'm no expert, but I asked someone who is and it looked pretty watertight except for the vehicle disposal details.
    Very happy to be wrong on the agreement sent through!
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

i was thinking along the lines ofmotormouths authorisation to collect

me thinks

deed of assignment

(Van Lynn Developments v Pelias Construction Co Ltd 1968 [3] All ER 824).
      default and termination notice
      full statement of account including the price BCT received for the sale of the vehicle (RECEIPT FROM AUCTION)

I WOULD LOVE TO RAM THE FACT THAT MOTORMOUTH ARE NOW THE CREDITOR IF THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO THEM AND THEY, NOT BCT HAVE TO FURNISH THE INFORMATION

Comment

Can u check the Flkr documents to see if they satisfy? I'd be the first to be delighted if there was anything iffy with the assignment to our fave company Motormouth!
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

as silvagod has still not acknowledged the debt yet with motormouth

HOW CAN THEY SEND THOSE DOCUMENTS WITHOUT FIRST CONFIRMING SILVAGOD IS THE ACCOUNT HOLDER DPA 1998

i am also going on their right to collect as to 196 lop 1925 but i want to use that in reserve incase a court claim comes later, dont want to tip them off

Comment

Wow...you guys certainly seem to know your stuff!

So, is your letter the next step back to them Miliitant? I think that the case you quoted is pertinent as there has been no termination notice or FULL statement of account from BCT apart from the blank ,Notification of Balance'

IF that letter is genuine I would like proof of that, also there is nothing on there that stated they will 'sell' the debt prior to taking further action towards collection. I don't know if that is something that is generally done, but it seems strange to send 1 letter and then leave it.

Comment

i will adapt that letter i posted up for you

give me an hour

Comment

Thanks M

Comment

Sorry to be a pest, but any news on the letter Miliitant?

Comment

I've slightly amended my proposed letter:

Thank you for your letter dated xxxxxx
                    Please note that despite the contents of your letter, I have never received a copy of the Notification of Balance Outstanding.
                    Further details regarding this are required before I can re-appraise my position regarding this alleged debt.
                    Please provide me with this on British Credit Trust headed paper. A document on plain paper does not provide any proof that the document was issued by the original lender.
                    I also require full details of the disposal of the vehicle along with a full statement of account from the original lender. I have not received any proof that the vehicle was disposed of for the amount stated. The actions taken may well lead to a claim under Unfair Relationship s.140 CCA
                    Please provide the above information otherwise I will not be in a position to discuss the matter further.

If this seems OK I will get it sent tomorrow. I don't want to delay matters too much longer and would really like to bring the matter to a conclusion one way or the other.

Comment

I have to resurrect this thread as the MM boys have been again and 'hand delivered' another letter stating almost exactly the same thing as they originally said.

The last communication with them was from my Fiancee to them on 5th December 2012 that said:

Dear Sirs
                      Thank you for your letter dated xxxxxx
                      Please note that despite the contents of your letter, I have never received a copy of the Notification of Balance Outstanding.
                      Further details regarding this are required before I can re-appraise my position regarding this alleged debt.
                      Please provide me with this on British Credit Trust headed paper. A document on plain paper does not provide any proof that the document was issued by the original lender.
                      I also require full details of the disposal of the vehicle along with a full statement of account from the original lender. I have not received any proof that the vehicle was disposed of for the amount stated. The actions taken may well lead to a claim under Unfair Relationship s.140 CCA
                      Please provide the above information otherwise I will not be in a position to discuss the matter further.

Yours faithfully

We did tell them in a previous letter that personal visits would be seen as harassment but they seem to have ignored that, no surprise I guess.

Am I correct in thinking that another letter asking for the information that was originally requested is the next best step?

Sorry if you have to read the thread again to see what's happened so far!

Comment

Anyone care to assist?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X