• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letters from DCA's - Some sample letters you may have received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Letters from DCA's - Some sample letters you may have received

Originally posted by optamistic View Post
    sorry, i don't want to hijack someone elses thread but i'm extremely curious if this was MMF that had threatened to beat you up ?
    Sorry but I would remember now, it all happened 5 or 6 years ago,just bad memories haunting till now.

Comment

can i upload a PDF From a DCA here?
      If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

As long as you make sure to delete personal info

Comment

My wife and i are each getting letters from lowells concerning separate debts we each have from 4 years ago i was first to get the letters so im 2 letters ahead of her im at the treatogram from red stage 3rd letter her next one will be red altogether we have about 17 letters and have never contacted them and never will they come at about 10 day intervals we look forward to them gives us a good laugh each time although its a different mob chasing these debts than before each and every letter in the series says about the same one wonders if after so many letters that go unanswered these morons dont just take the legal action they threaten even then the chances of them getting money are zero to the newcomers to this being in debt hole it must be a worry but to us hardened debtors its a joke but alas someone has to employ this morons who must get excited when they despath the letters

Comment

The trouble is DCAs do not check the bona fides of a debt fully and thoroughly. They accept them blindly and freely admit to this, claiming they accept them in good faith. The other problem I see is that those who man the phones and send the letters aren't told they have to abide by the OFT Debt Collection Guidelines and other legislation. If they were, I feel they would tread more carefully or would not work for these parasitic companies. Then again, if you're desperate for a job and are prepared to sell your soul to the Devil...
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by cards down View Post
              can i upload a PDF From a DCA here?
              What i meant to say was can anyone tell me how to upload a PDF from a DCA here?

I'm not normally such a technophobe but i'm at a loss with this one :dizzy:

Comment

What i meant to say was can anyone tell me how to upload a PDF from a DCA here?
                Yes, of course they can. :rofl:

Comment

Would anyone care to pull this one to bits so i can return it with some reassurance to the recipient?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by cards down; 15th November 2012, 19:28:PM.

Comment

Suggesting you use credit card. tut tut!!

Comment

Would anyone care to pull this one to bits so i can return it with some reassurance to the recipient?
                      MIGHT I SUGEST REMOVING THE BAR CODE WHEN SCRUBBING OUT PERSONAL DETAILS, EVEN I CAN SCAN THAT CODE :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
                        MIGHT I SUGEST REMOVING THE BAR CODE WHEN SCRUBBING OUT PERSONAL DETAILS, EVEN I CAN SCAN THAT CODE :tinysmile_grin_t:
                        Never even crossed my mind thanks for pointing that out

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X