• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: welcome finance help needed

Who are you not getting anywhere with by phone Poochie?

Comment

thats an e-mail been sent to them so will hopefully get reply that way...thanx again

Comment

hello guys....I got this reply form ombudsman today

Dear Mrs
        Thank you for your e-mail. Welcome have advised us that they are currently experiencing a backlog in dealing with settlements. They are currently dealing with settlement forms that were received from us on 4/8/09, therefore you may be waiting another 3 weeks before this is calculated.

Yours sincerely

Jan Teal
        Adjudicator (PPI Team)

Comment

At least you got a reply. Nice one.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

we now seem to be gettin hounded by fonecalls from them regarding wat they say is arrears on our account.... it was payments we got deferred to end of loan term
            they fonin my hubby at work twice daily despite us havin written to them to say keep all correspondence in writin..... They are very cheeky on fone and we end up hangin up
            My hubby did get cheeky today tho coz its gettin out of order and the bloke says he didnt know acocount was in dispute and that all local offices were closed coz leases were up for renewal but the building were not safe so they didnt take new leases out..... he said he will take note of our compaint but I bet they back on fone on monday....why are we gettin houndin like this?..... Obviously they still in business then.....lol

Comment

I have a contact at Welcome, hopefully we will bump into each other in the next day or so, I'll ask him for any info on whats going on.

Comment

If they phone again - get a name and a contact email address - then send them the letter you did before about the arrears and a harassment letter .
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

they usually refuse to give their names and it ends up in argument so thats why we end up hanging up....
                  Why would they suddenly start houndin us for the arrears now?..... Why do they not know our account indispute?

Comment

did you get a reply to your letter about the arrears ? did they ck in dispute?
                    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

apparently the ppi is the first complaint they are dealing with...after that they will do the arrears claim, then the charges and then its our monthly payments......Thats the complaints we have with the fos regarding welcome

Comment

does anyone know wats happening with welcome...are they still in business

Comment

So far, yes. Cattles had them in court (bizarre, I know) last week, but the judgement will not be handed down until Mr Wiggy has pondered the issues raised.

So I guess we need to wait a while yet for news. Even then, there may be an appeal. Then Cattles will need to decide what to do with Welcome. No idea whether the banks will wait much longer for them to get their $hit together, or what they will do if anything. Obviously, there is only so much patience after which just about anything can happen.

So. We wait. Fun, innit???
                          My Blog
                          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

We still gettin calls from them and latest one was 8.15pm tonight wen I picked up fone to silence....it seems they dialing few numbers and respondin to first person who answers and then others like me answer the fone to silence...Are they allowed to do this?..... Is there not a law against harrassment like this.? Im gettin really sick of it now, why are they suddenly hounding us like this?
                            I am gonna write a letter and post it recorded delivery tomorrow and tell them to stop houndin us by fone and keep all cummunication in writing whilst our account is in dispute..... Can I threaten them with court action or something if they dont stop?......:tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Well I spoke to our local guy and he's convinced nothings wrong, poor sod eh.

Comment

Im gettin worried that he may be right......All this hassle stresses me out as it probably does to everyone

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X