• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Packaged Account Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Packaged Account Fees

Wow! Not much hope with my old Halifax one as they will have the excuse of it being too old.
    Last edited by dogtired; 13th March 2014, 06:30:AM.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Never say never dogtired. I didn't expect anything like I got in a million years. I think the way it works in they have to put you in a position of where you would've have been without the fees from day one judging by NW. If they don't have the statements to find what you paid then I'm sure they have to go from info they have for fees at the time you opened to the point the have info. You'll be surprised at how much info the banks will suddenly find. I was told NW only had records from 2007 but complaints found all my records. When I get the letter I'll post it so you can see how they worked it out. I'm hoping it'll be the same for most banks xx

Comment

Do you fancy writing a little summary of your claim/case and how you got your refund on a new thread, I was looking at splitting the thread but it's all well integrated with other peeps claims, it'd be nice boost to others who might have given up on missold AG and don't read this thread.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yeah of course I can I have all the info I used on my laptop so I'll get it altogether and write a post with everything I have. Should be able to get it done by end of play today. There is a lot of bad news and rejection so hopefully will help put a positive spin on things xx

Comment

Thank you so much xxxxxx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I have some news on mine, will post on my other thread later, but the ombudsman just wants to know about 2 loans taken out in 2001 and about income matters.

They posted the comment from what Lloyds said as Lloyds have confirmed that they not able to find details prior to Nov 2001 on the loan.

I have until next Weds 19th the latest to comment.

Comment

Look forward to posting up LouLou, as Ame says it can bring hope and possibly help many in the same position (Like me) as well lol lol!! Xx thank you x

Comment

I won't give Up!
                  Got to get in touch with CEO anyway regarding another dispute ( Dogtired v Kensington)
                  Never did do things easy! :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ful-Case-Study

There the link with the offer letter and original letter I sent uploaded as promised. Please keep me updated! Fingers Crossed xx

Comment

So fab LouLou, thank you for sharing your news and experience of your huge successful win and the info helps too.

There is hope yet for others in the same position, thanks again x:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Thanks Di. Always happy to help! hopefully there will be loads more ! I'm sure once there's more awareness and the Regulators are full of bank complaints when they reject claims I'm sure they'll regulate the way the complaints are handled lol just like PPI xx

Comment

Hi.I complained to Natwest as I have only just realised I have been paying for my account,rediculous on my part I know.They replied that yes it was mis sold but I have benefited over the years with preferential loan rates.I can understand what they are saying,but I'm not sure I'm happy with the reply.Should I be and leave it be.

Comment

I think loulou, and Di, have both argued that the ''preferential loan rates' weren't very preferential at all when compared to other products on the market at the same time.

Did you have a loan with them ?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Got my rejection from Halifax today, so what is the next step ?

Comment

Financial Ombudsman I'd guess
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X