• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I WON!!!! Served with a statuory demand by BW Legal/Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP!!! I've just been served with a statuory demand by bwlegal/Lowell

Here we are:-
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire
      Fantastic news, and well done all concerned.

Bars open, time for drinkies :tea: sorry can't find a champagne smiley..... note for Kate, can we get a champagne smiley please hun, I think we may be needing it msl: (I'd do it myself but have no idea how, last time I went into the inner workings I nigh on closed the site down lol).

Comment

Don't take em long to get sloshed on here does it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine
          Lowell can leave Fuzzy well alone now. We will remain instructed to receive service if they decide to try anything else.
          ... isix months from now?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid
            Don't take em long to get sloshed on here does it lol
            In the immortal words of Mrs. Slocombe:

One's a lot,
            Two's the most,
            Three - under the table.
            Four - under the host !
            :rofl:

Comment

My daughter and I have had our celebrational pizza and watched perks of being a wallflower - had a good cry during the film - i think it was partly down to the film and probably more down to the need for a release of emotion I know i'm a drama queen :drama:

Comment

• Re: I WON!!!! I've just been served with a statuory demand by bwlegal/Lowell

Originally posted by CleverClogs
                If the Leeds loonies don't pay up, would Watsons enforce the award by:

1. seeking a third party debt order and serving it on the losers' bank, or
                2. putting the bailiffs in, or
                3. serving the losers with a Statutory Demand, followed by a Winding Up Petition?
                I was never any good at making decisions - so I vote for all 3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs
                  In the immortal words of Mrs. Slocombe:

One's a lot,
                  Two's the most,
                  Three - under the table.
                  Four - under the host !
                  :rofl:

Is this from experience? :faint:

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain
                    That I suffer from a comination of rare and complex medication conditions and the stress of the stat demand and having to apply for it to be set aside was negatively affecting and impacting upon my health and that I wanted and needed this to be resolved as quickly as possible. The judge asked me if I had any proof, so i showed her my card advising that that I have a sacaral neuromodulation stimulator wired to nerves my spine that send signals to my brain and bladder. I also informed her that i take a slow release form of morphine twice a day and extra morphine when the pain is severe. i advised the judge that since being issued with the stat demand i have become very stressed because of it and had to increase the level and dosage of morphine that I take. The judg seemed to accept this, but I think it might be worth having a word with somebody in my medical team and see if they could do a letter confirming that stress is a trigger and can cause a flare in my condition that usually results the above mentioned way or me ending up in hospital. . . .

. . . . I spoke with the solicitor afterwards
                    ^^^^ This was the post which made my blood boil. How dare Lowell continue with the SD proceedings after learning of your ill health at that last court hearing. Shame on them. You've shown them you've got dignity and courage in the face of adversity while they've demonstrated that they're a bunch of cowards.

Comment

And they carried on after that.... what total (w) ankers they really are.

Comment

My daughter and I have had our celebrational pizza and watched perks of being a wallflower - had a good cry during the film - i think it was partly down to the film and probably more down to the need for a release of emotion
                        I notice on your profile page that you are a female vocalist :music: so I think what you need now is to dance on the sofa belting out "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor because that's what I did when I won my legal case. Here you go :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tth-8...yer_detailpage

Comment

Oh the best bit was when they expressed their "concern" over my vulnerable status - they said they were unawre of these issues - despite the extensive conversation in court. They to explore this issue and for me to agree to a repayment plan as it was in my best interests - how sweet of them!!!

Kate dealt with them brilliantly and made her and my feelings very clear

Comment

I was never any good at making decisions - so I vote for all 3!!!
                            As do I, although I quite like the idea of a winding up petition. That would deal with the vermin once and for all!

Comment

Really pleased for you and very well done !

Hope they are licking their wounds. Although bet not, they are just looking through their portfolio and seeing who their next gullible victim could be. The more people who read forums like this the better.

Comment

A writ of Fi Fa would be the way we would enforce.

We use the Sherriffs office for recovery of monies, so if they dont cough and its over £600 then we send in the bailiffs, poetic justice that too
                                I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X