• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I WON!!!! Served with a statuory demand by BW Legal/Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I WON!!!! I've just been served with a statuory demand by bwlegal/Lowell

Originally posted by Celestine
    Yes that is common, most of the SD's I have on my desk are pre-dating service by several days. No matter though because the clock only starts ticking from date of service and THAT is the date that is referred to on the 6.5 statement of truth. "this SD came into my hands on XX"
    I would contend that, if the alleged creditor stated the SD was served before it actually was, then the creditor would have made a false representation.

Comment

BW Legal Services Ltd are an interesting bunch. The one solicitor on debt matters is Sean Barton sbarton@bwlegal.co.uk Worth looking him and his business up on https://www.duedil.com/ Its free!!!! Surprising that the Crominowells use such a small firm only a year or so old.

QCK

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine
        However, hopefully when they get more of these defended by us, they make take a wiser route, not least because the delay costs them dearly.
        Here's another chance for Cel to demolish BW Legal :smash:

This new member has just receved a SD from Lowells:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...798#post331798

Comment

Just when you think a thread is over and done with Lowells decide to start being stupid p!"ats again.......

They were supposed to have paid the court costs from the FIRST hearing (yep, the one in February) by 15 February and hadn't by the time things were all sorted re the statutory demand and the consent order. They agreed that they would pay these outstadning costs asap and asked for my details and said they would pay it into my account.

Kate and I decided that although probably safe to do so, this is Lowells we are dealing with and its best to adopt "never trust them attitude" so they were told to send me a cheque, which they promised to do asap.

I contacted Kate on Tuesday to let her know that the cheque never arrived. Kate said that she thought they may have paid it when they settled another client's account and Watson's would then send it on to me. Upon checking (yep you guessed it!!!) they never paid it.

Kate contacted me and asked if I wanted her to contact BW Lega/Lowelll and warn them I am considering contempt of court proceedings. My reply was "forget the considering - go get them now - can we file for contempt of court asap? They have had 2 months and my patience is now over!!" Kate responded with "LOL i'll call myself instructed then".

So now we wait and see what happens next, but I have also asked Kate to hit and hurt them as hard as she possible can. They are still also arguing over the court costs, so if they aren't careful they will also find themselves on the end of a cost assessment hearing too!!!

All of this just keeps adding to the complaint that will go to OFT and every other possible agency i can complain to....... Lowells are really going to regret the day they picked on me - especially when I'm hormonal, in pain and had a very S***&Y day (yes, that was every day this week!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain
            Just when you think a thread is over and done with Lowells decide to start being stupid p!"ats again.......

Kate contacted me and asked if I wanted her to contact BW Lega/Lowelll and warn them I am considering contempt of court proceedings. My reply was "forget the considering - go get them now - can we file for contempt of court asap? They have had 2 months and my patience is now over!!" Kate responded with "LOL i'll call myself instructed then".

So now we wait and see what happens next, but I have also asked Kate to hit and hurt them as hard as she possible can.
            Oh goody, we can have another party when you win this next legal battle :music: :drum: :rockon:

Comment

Lowells is the gift that just keeps giving!!!! And my gift to them is that I plan on giving them as much grief as i possibly can!!!

Comment

The arrogance of thes greedy ba $ t@rd$ never fails to surprise me. Go for the jugular

Comment

I intend to - after all its only polite to return the favour. They didn't hang about when they thought I owed them money, so why should I give them anymore time? At leat i can actually prove the debt they owe me is enforceable, which is more than they ever could!!!

I am severely peed off by their behaviour and (I know it sounds childish, petty and small minded) i want to inflict as much damage/hassle or even just be a plain annoyance to them as much as I can. I know probably i won't even register on their radar as an annoyance but it will make me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by ODC
                    The arrogance of thes greedy ba $ t@rd$ never fails to surprise me. Go for the jugular
                    Or somewhere a bit lower :lol:

Comment

Just read through most of this.
                      Good for you amazing! May have need my self of Watsons services but will not impose on your thread.
                      I hope you give Lowells what they deserve!
                      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Good luck with your quest Dogtired and if you do use watsons then you could be in safe, supportive and amazings hands. In my opinion they all walk on waterand can do wrong (especially Kate!!)

If I can help you in anyway then please just ask and i hope your outcome to your situation is swiftly obtained and very successful xxxx

Comment

Thank you Fuzzy! Very early days as yet, against Welcome Finance who have got Lowells other partner involved in the shape of Makenzie Hall!
                          The last letter from MH was January, Welcome responded with an unsigned undated copy of an application form and it had an old addrrss on it.
                          Although it was still from Welcomes address the last few letters have had " Makenzie Hall Collect" on them!
                          The latest "statement" had " Holding Seasoning & SET " on it! you tell me what the heck they are playing at.Welcome seem to have a lot more active lately but I for one am not going let them bully me but would not put it past them to try and take it to court!
                          xxx
                          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

All the time I have Watsons on my side then I feel safe and protected, so let them do their worst as I know watsons will crush them at every twist and turn - and Kate will enjoy every second of the crushing!!!. Kate and I spoke about a counter claim for the harrasment, stress and distress Lowells have put me through and if Lowells issue court proceedings against me we could issue counterclaim against Lowells harressment, stress and emotional distress. However this would be very difficult to prove, although the harrassment side of the claim could be easily evidenced. Its something to think about but in reality its not a very likely possible course of action. Instead I will make complaints to anybody/everybody i can about Lowell's behaviour, but I'm going to do this when everything is finally resolved - the complaint letter I eventually send out will be a the size mini novel at this rate!!!

It just make me so mad that they can behave like this. I feel so incredibly sorry for the people that don't have the amazing support I have and feel the more damage that Watsons and i can inflict upon Lowells the better as it might make them think twice about doing it to somebody else - although i doubt i'm of any real significance to Lowells and i'm just another name on a piece of paper on somebody's desk - albeit one that is costing them money at the moment!!!.

Comment

Fuzzy have Lowells paid the costs which the judge awarded you at first hearing?

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI
                                Fuzzy have Lowells paid the costs which the judge awarded you at first hearing?
                                Yes...finally
                                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X