• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I WON!!!! Served with a statuory demand by BW Legal/Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP!!! I've just been served with a statuory demand by bwlegal/Lowell

Just a little teaser, but there have been significant developments today.....

Will post all the details when I'm able to

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain
      Just a little teaser, but there have been significant developments today.....

Will post all the details when I'm able to

ray:

Comment

Anybody want an update...... (i'm in such a good mood!)

Comment

Possibly :rolleyes2:

Comment

SPILL IT ,WOMAN,,OR I'LL CUT YA PIGTAILS OFF....WITH BLUNT SCISSORS msl:

Comment

Well with a threat like that how can a girl refuse??

Thanks to Kate and the amazing team at Watsons - We won!!!!

Lowells are crawling back into their hole and licking their wounds from a very severe beating from the almighty Kate!!

They waited until the last moment to start negotiating with Kate and it was about 3pm this afternoon Kate called me to say Lowells had suddenly woken up to the fact that they were in court tomorrow and about to lose big style. They offered Kate a deal to put before me – they would agree a set aside if I agreed to a repayment plan!! Neither Kate nor I could believe their audacity with that one and the answer was a very firm “jog on” or words to that effect (although both Kate and I are far too ladylike to use such language!!)

Kate then worked her amazing magical powers and Lowells have now agreed to withdraw and a consent order is being drafted which states that they have agreed for the stat demand to be set aside and costs to be assessed unless agreed.

There is still a bit of negotiation to be done around the costs and I sincerely hope Watsons get every single penny they ask for as they totally deserve it.

They will also be informed that I remain a client of Watson and if they want to discuss this debt again they have to go via Watson's first (there was a phrase for this but in my excitement I have forgotten it)

I am so incredibly grateful to all of you on the forum from being so supportive and also to Kate, PT and all at Watsons for all their amazing help and support and I would never have been able to reach this result without them.

I'm sure Kate is able to offer an update too - i'm just so relieved that I can hardly type!!!

Comment

There is still a bit of negotiation to be done around the costs and I sincerely hope Watsons get every single penny they ask for as they totally deserve it.

They will also be informed that I remain a client of Watson and if they want to discuss this debt again they have to go via Watson's first (there was a phrase for this but in my excitement I have forgotten it)

I am so incredibly grateful to all of you on the forum from being so supportive and also to Kate, PT and all at Watsons for all their amazing help and support and I would never have been able to reach this result without them.

I'm sure Kate is able to offer an update too - i'm just so relieved that I can hardly type!!!
                And I'm so relieved I can hardly read what you've typed :bounce:

I want to hear all the nitty gritty later including whether the man from Lowells has said "sorry" for the pain you were caused because what they did to you was disgraceful. In the meantime let's hear it for the Almighty Kate and Watsons :high5:

Comment

I didn't doubt the outcome for a second ,,although I was preparing to 'nobble' the Judge (and not in a way he would enjoy) .

Comment

Well done Fuzzy I am so very relieved for you and a great job done by Watsons and of course our very own Cel and PT.

Looking forwards to hearing chapter and verse from Cel when she has time.

xx

Comment

Originally posted by Inca
                      I didn't doubt the outcome for a second ,,although I was preparing to 'nobble' the Judge (and not in a way he would enjoy) .
                      Especially as he is a she!!!! he he he

Comment

[QUOTE=fuzzybrain;329429]Especially as he is a she!!!! he he he[/QUOTE

Hey,,sometimes,,in the heat of battle,,one can't afford to be picky lol,,male ,female,halfwit they're all fair game when I'm 'nobbling' them.....( and still in a way none of them would enjoy lol)

Comment

Now you know why they are called THE LEEDS LOSERS

Comment

It is a brilliant result and has only happened because of the amazing people on Legal Beagles. The second the Stat Demand arrived you were all there for me and your support was such a huge strength and really gave me hope and the will to fight.

Without you all I wouldn't have known what to do, how to do it and I would have crumbled and begged for them to arrange a repayment plan.

You all gave me such brilliant advice and then when Watsons agreed to come on board it was a gift from heaven.

Lowell's behavior and conduct has been disgusting, underhanded and basically inhuman. I know during the conversations Kate had with Lowells today she has been lied to and they have tried to justify their behaviour and put the blame back on me (or any other target but themselves) - I'm sure when this is done and dusted Kate will give full story, but at present there are a few loose ends that needs tying up.

I will be asking for help on who and to make a complaint against Lowells. I want to make as much trouble for them as i possibly can - this is now personally and payback can and will be a witch!!

We don't trust lowells as far as a newborn baby could throw them, so Tom is on standby as am I incase Lowells start to play up or not do what they agreed to do. (Which they would be incredibly stupid to do as they have already admitted they have lost) We have a plan B to cover ourselves and will attend court if anything seems amiss. My black suit is freshly cleaned and pressed and hanging on the back of the bedroom door ready for an outing!!

As much as I want this over part of me wanted would have loved my day in court (and to me the lovelyyyyyyy Tom!!) and seen Lowells have their backside kicked around the courtroom, but in perspective it wouldn't have been Lowells but a rent a hour solicitor, who would have got the shock of their life going up against Tom and the strength of evidence that was built up against Lowells. The only way to hurt Lowells is with the costs and I really hope Watsons hit them for every penny they possibly can. I know that there are also trying to secure some costs for me for the work I did as an LIP (which was mainly down to you all and Watson anyhow, as PT helped with the Stat Demand and Kate helped with the WS when Lowells ignored the court – yet again!!), but I am so grateful that they have managed to get this sorted for me that anything I get will be an unexpected and huge bonus. If I don't get anything then that is fine, the most important thing is that Watson's have made all of this go away and that was all I ever wanted.

Watson’s are going to make sure I get the costs order from the first hearing and that will be wonderful. Anything I get above this will be a huge bonus and I promise to donate to LB's as a way of saying thank you. It’s so important that a site like this is supported and since becoming a member or LB's many years ago I have been rescued, advised and saved beyond belief.

I don't know what I did right in life to deserve such amazing support and friendship from people I have never met. I owe you all so much - thank you all for saving me.

Comment

If the Leeds loonies don't pay up, would Watsons enforce the award by:

1. seeking a third party debt order and serving it on the losers' bank, or
                              2. putting the bailiffs in, or
                              3. serving the losers with a Statutory Demand, followed by a Winding Up Petition?

Comment

[QUOTE=CleverClogs;329533]If the Leeds loonies don't pay up, would Watsons enforce the award by:

1. seeking a third party debt order and serving it on the losers' bank, or
                                2. putting the bailiffs in, or
                                3. serving the losers with a Statutory Demand, followed by a Winding Up Petition?

​Or by sending me to get them to pay up,chop chop,,my patience has no limits,it just doesn't exist

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X