• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

For everyone that sees this post make sure you keep a copy of whatever you find on dnb cos it will disapear just like it did on companies house, they dont like you finding out. yes i guess im stupid to search on such sites as companies house, dun and bradstreet comical sites for entertainment puposes only lol

Comment

Also try balfour beatty their on there for fun lol
      Bill Roach from coronation street been arrested, i guess thats just for a new film lol

Comment

Originally posted by salsmoss View Post
        Also try balfour beatty their on there for fun lol
        Which local council(s) do they run?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Which local council(s) do they run?
          They dont but they do do business with them as in the highway mainenance section, balfour are registered as a company just like the rest of them, yes parliament are a company/business trading worldwide,

Comment

Also checkout your police force, they also amke money by on the spot fines and you can now be billed by the chief super not a court

Comment

west yorkshire police search it

Comment

everything is privateised, why do you think that when visiting your dr for say a lump you get put on a waiting list, if you have no money or health insurance, on the other hand if you have insurance you get sorted straight away, think about it, its all commercial business now if a bank can charge you for any mistake you do then you can charge them also for any mistake they do, you can charge anyone for any wrong they do against you like telephone call but you must first give them notice or a warning
                Last edited by salsmoss; 1st May 2013, 15:26:PM.

Comment

when visiting your dr for say a lump
                  I cannot say I've ever had a lump (of anything) from my doctor.

Comment

Thank goodness for that, but get yourself health insurance like bupa my freind you never know when you might need it

Comment

Thank goodness for that, but get yourself health insurance like bupa my freind you never know when you might need it
                      Thank you, but I won't.

My late mother had BUPA health insurance. They paid for her first course of cancer therapy, then refused when it returned.

Comment

well there ya go then business as usual eh

Comment

Did you never get your sugar lump with your Polio booster on it?

Comment

I think Salsmoss is getting rather confused between a service and an organisation. Now I may not like the way this world is going but the theory was that if a council use your council tax to pay a private company to empty your bins they will be more efficient and therefore cheaper than if the corrupt council staff do it and there is some truth in that. That does not make the council a company
                            Equally we have some prisons that are run by the the private sector and some not

Comment

When you really start to look at what is happening behind the scenes it will blow you mind. As stated in a previous post I did have a look at some of the FMOTL stuff when I had an incident back in December 2012, In fact I was one for about a week or so:P

I started looking at things from a different view point trying to understand what was really going in the world. I started with looking at money and how it is created by the banks, if you have some free time have a look at this youtube video which makes it very easy to understand - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8

I consider myself a 'semi' intelligent man who's not afraid to question when I think something is wrong. If I'm correct in my understandings it's bloody outrageous what is going on.

It's really important to do your own research and make up your own mind, I'm not happy living in a world where the people who are meant to protect us are only out to milk money out of us.

Have a look at the Bretton woods system signed in July 1944 in America and how Nixon terminated the Gold Standard in August 1971- The cynic in me says it was terminated because they had created so much Fiat money, there wasn't enough gold to back it up. It wasn't that long ago that Germany wanted their gold back from America, the problem is they don't have it.

Have a look at how the United Kingdom is registered on the Securities Exchange Commision, we the people are the collateral, Our Birth (BERTH:P) certificates are owned by the crown and used as securities as we no longer use Gold.

There are some crackpots out there, I still can't quite get my head around David Icke but a lot of people out there are waking up to the corruption.

By refusing to pay a parking ticket is one way of sticking two fingers up to the establishment albeit a small one so let him get on with it.

Comment

The councils changed from parking fines to parking charge notice after someone won a court case using the bill of rights 1688 which states-
                                http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Wi...2/introduction
                                Grants of Forfeitures.
                                That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void.

Changes to legislation:

There are currently no known outstanding effects for the Bill of Rights [1688],

Not found any cases won on this, found a few like this that were thrown out

http://www.trafficpenaltytribunal.go...s_Act_1689.pdf

The Adjudicator rejected this argument and dismissed the appeal. His decision is
                                attached in full. However, we have summarised the key points made by the
                                Adjudicator in arriving at this decision.
                                • The 1689 Act is relevant, but there is no conflict between it and the
                                decriminalised parking scheme brought in by the Road Traffic Act 1991.
                                • The intention of the 1689 Act was to ensure a person has a right of challenge
                                to any financial penalty imposed on him or her.
                                • When a PCN is issued the Road Traffic Act 1991 imposes a statutory duty on
                                DPE councils to consider and respond to representations against the issue of a
                                Notice to Owner which must be issued before a Penalty Charge can be
                                enforced, and a right of appeal to an independent tribunal against the issue of
                                the PCN if the council rejects those representations.
                                • The Road Traffic Act 1991 does, therefore, provide a right of challenge to the
                                imposition of a Penalty Charge and is consistent with the 1689 Act.
                                • The High Court has considered the Road Traffic Act 1991, and the powers of
                                Parking Adjudicators and did not raise any issue in relation to the 1689 Act.
                                Last edited by gravytrain; 1st May 2013, 19:16:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X