• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Originally posted by salsmoss View Post
    Of course you have to pay a fee leclerc its business
    Its wishy washy information the D&B site gets fees because you pay to see the information because the reference numbers quoted are specifically their own and not companies house corporation numbers. D&B, imho, is simply making money out of those silly enough to be too curious and pay money. I won't cos I can do a webcheck on companies house. I want better evidence than supposition and generalisations which come from some of the arguments given when people say that the local government is a private enterprise.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
      Its wishy washy information the D&B site gets fees because you pay to see the information because the reference numbers quoted are specifically their own and not companies house corporation numbers. D&B, imho, is simply making money out of those silly enough to be too curious and pay money. I won't cos I can do a webcheck on companies house. I want better evidence than supposition and generalisations which come from some of the arguments given when people say that the local government is a private enterprise.
      Parking tickets the same. just keep searching you will find it, which council area you from

Comment

Parking tickets the same. just keep searching you will find it, which council area you from
        Cambridgeshire

Comment

Cambridge city council search it trading as a school, and Cambridgeshire county council

Comment

Cambridge city council search it trading as a school
            Ok, done that, what's next?

Comment

Oh god, search for a company or business thats it you done it, its a company a business and trading under various names what else do you need.

Comment

Check out your council on parking charges they still use the word fine, a court case was won using the bill of rights thus setting all of us a precedent as fines before conviction are illigal and void, thats why they changed from fine to charge but not on the sites they havent http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/tra.../Payingpcn.htm if you ignore a parking fine then you agree to pay it thats why they give you notice to respond within 48 hrs, if you dont then you accept but like i do NO THANK YOU its all over and they dont like it once you stop the bailiff what else can they do. works for me all the time for about 3 years now.

Comment

Check out your council on parking charges they still use the word fine, a court case was won using the bill of rights thus setting all of us a precedent as fines before conviction are illigal and void, thats why they changed from fine to charge but not on the sites they havent http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/tra.../Payingpcn.htm if you ignore a parking fine then you agree to pay it thats why they give you notice to respond within 48 hrs, if you dont then you accept but like i do NO THANK YOU its all over and they dont like it once you stop the bailiff what else can they do. works for me all the time for about 3 years now.
                  I asked you for an example of my local council being a private company......am still waiting..........and becoming impatient. I have already stated that with the argument you are giving, I have no problem with but you have stated that councils are private companies. Evidence please?

Comment

I don't really think that the fact that enforcement authorities have run out of options and been unable to collect a debt proves anything anyway, does it. This scenario happens all the time with consumer debt for instance, where there most definitely is a contract.

I am perfectly willing to examine any theory regarding the way our system operates Practically though for any such theory to be worthwhile don't the people with the power have to agree #?
                    How much success for instance have people had by standing up in court and giving the FOL defense and stating they are not liable ?

I would suggest it would be a similar amount to those who stated that they were a Klingon warrior and asked for trial by combat.

My point is that unless the people in charge believe what you say it is by enlarge just words. Although entertaining.

Comment

Its on a plate for you leclerc can you not see it, i dont know nothing about your council all i know is that their registered as a company/business and what do companies or businesses do? They trade.

Comment

Gravytrain, we can argue all day long but i want one thing cleared up first, i am not a freeman on the land although i have read about it and to me i wouldnt touch it with a barge post, timothy of the family smith, copyrighting your name etc etc no thank you dont believe in such stupidity but this i have tried and it works, in regards to parking fines, companies/businesses are all registered unless of course your self employed which is now self assessment

Comment

Its on a plate for you leclerc can you not see it, i dont know nothing about your council all i know is that their registered as a company/business and what do companies or businesses do? They trade.
                          Trading name that is on companies house please.......

Comment

Gravytrain, we can argue all day long but i want one thing cleared up first, i am not a freeman on the land although i have read about it and to me i wouldnt touch it with a barge post, timothy of the family smith, copyrighting your name etc etc no thank you dont believe in such stupidity but this i have tried and it works, in regards to parking fines, companies/businesses are all registered unless of course your self employed which is now self assessment
                            Sory it was all the stuff about maritime law and the double meaning of terms like "birth", had me confused. I thought that this was FOL doctrine.

In any case, regarding parking on council controlled land, please be patient and explain why a community cannot authorize, via its mutual consent, an authority to control usage of their property.

Comment

It's not registered as a company or a business, I went to the link and I searched companies house for the first line of the address given to the left of the link and there is absolutely nothing registered on companies house. Please use the KISS method.

Keep
                              It
                              Simple
                              Stupid

Clearly I am the last S so you have to break it down even more and not simply say it's in front of your eyes cos clearly I have still missed something that is verifiable on companies house.

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                                Well I just searched for 3 councils in my area and they are not businesses.
                                They're not charities or associations, are they?

Isn't Parliament a business?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X