• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Comment

Sometimes,bizzy,you just have to let stuff go...although if someone 'blocked' me,,I'd kinda take the hint they really don't wanna play conkers any more msl:

Comment

I put Bizzybob and that t w a t CleverClogs on ignore but it didn't stop them commenting here.

Comment

What a killer thread, seems to me that GO is ****ed off that this guy is not paying and therefore getting "one over" on the system. I am surprised that the council have not chased him for the tickets but that is up to him what he does.

I do object to him being called a moron /stupid whatever I would guess largely based on an accent

As for a pikey..aren't they what some people called crumpets?

Comment

This thread reminds me of one of those Hollywood B movies you occasionally come across on channel four late at night, you know that it is rubbish but somehow you just can't bring yourself to shut it off and go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
              I do object to him being called a moron /stupid whatever I would guess largely based on an accent
              It's not simply that he has a regional accent (even if it's a really, really broad one) but it's kind of that whole slow way he talks and his mannerisms that make him appear a bit thick to me. But it's really the stuff he's saying that makes him sound weird. One last time, I came here to try and find out if what he was saying made any sense, I didn't just come here to slag him off. I got sucked into bickering with a few smart arses and I guess I just find it hard not to answer back
              Last edited by GO84; 20th April 2013, 17:55:PM.

Comment

Think they're called 'pikelets' jon.

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                  Think they're called 'pikelets' jon.
                  I was trying to make a witty but couldn't find the right smilie lol

Comment

Originally posted by GO84 View Post
                    One last time,
                    Are you absolutely sure now?

Comment

As Cloggy would say..........the gift that keeps on giving msl:

Comment

I put Bizzybob and that t w a t CleverClogs on ignore but it didn't stop them commenting here.
                        GO84 the above comment is in breach of site rules and does NOT stop them commenting here, it only stops you from reading what they say to you.
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

It's not simply that he has a regional accent (even if it's a really, really broad one) but it's kind of that whole slow way he talks and his mannerisms that make him appear a bit thick to me. But it's really the stuff he's saying that makes him sound weird. One last time, I came here to try and find out if what he was saying made any sense, I didn't just come here to slag him off. I got sucked into bickering with a few smart arses and I guess I just find it hard not to answer back
                          The first sentence you have written here is offensive and the first post on the thread was partially offensive. Geoff, you are acting in a manner that puts you into the same category as the person that you have tried to suggest is a nutter because you are coming across as being in the same category for your attitude towards him.

You have said you have not come here to slag him off but that is exactly what you have done to the point of bringing him family into the equation(see first page), to suggest you are in some way more intelligent to the person on youtube and then when people are attacking the manner in which you are posting about him or "slagging him off", you then tell poster to go away, call them names, and effectively question people's credentials on the forum simply because they disagree with you. You lose credibility when you do this and you put yourself into the same category that you have given to the youtube poster.

To be blunt, stop it and we've answered your question that yes he can do it, no most of us here is unlikely to use that method in relation to parking tickets. Yes he is partially wrong on the TV Licence argument but he does obey the rules of the road which are laid down in the Highway Code since he has a driving licence and has yet to challenge the validity of a licence related fine on driving.

Comment

It's a free world, and I believe in free speech, even someones right to make a penypidyn of themselves if they so wish, so You can carry on and ignore me and then ignore some more like you should with a Paerking Eye invoice, coz i don't care it's your right, besides I have been out recording a rather good band tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                              It's a free world, and I believe in free speech, even someones right to make a penypidyn of themselves if they so wish, so You can carry on and ignore me and then ignore some more like you should with a Paerking Eye invoice, coz i don't care it's your right, besides I have been out recording a rather good band tonight.
                              I have to assume that you do not understand how the ignore list works. GO will never ever read your comments unless I quote you which I have done myself. Simply writing "you can carry on and ignore me" etc, etc, will never be read by the OP while you are on his ignore list. Yes you get to see that they have written a post but it effectively stops you as the person who has chosen to ignore someone, from reading their posts. I hope that makes sense but I am not sure that everyone actually knows how vbulletin board software works in relation to an "ignore list" so please try and add me to that list for a day or so and you'll see what happens. I think it might work backwards so, put me on your ignore list bizzybob and re read this thread and you will get what i am explaining.
                              (you need to go onto control panel and then ignore list)
                              as a complete aside was the band local or national tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                                I have to assume that you do not understand how the ignore list works. GO will never ever read your comments unless I quote you which I have done myself. Simply writing "you can carry on and ignore me" etc, etc, will never be read by the OP while you are on his ignore list. Yes you get to see that they have written a post but it effectively stops you as the person who has chosen to ignore someone, from reading their posts. I hope that makes sense but I am not sure that everyone actually knows how vbulletin board software works in relation to an "ignore list" so please try and add me to that list for a day or so and you'll see what happens. I think it might work backwards so, put me on your ignore list bizzybob and re read this thread and you will get what i am explaining.
                                (you need to go onto control panel and then ignore list)
                                as a complete aside was the band local or national tonight?
                                Yes I do know HE will never read them, as he has blocked anything I or CC posts, but others will, he obviously may think by putting us on ignore he bans us from posting on "HIS" thread, hopefully if i understand it correctly it will stop him reading anything I post on any thread. I was rather amused at people commenting on what i posted and he couldn't ever see it.

BTW the band was local, and rather good. The recording will be mastered Monday, and used as the soundtrack for the video shot alongside the recording.
                                Last edited by bizzybob; 20th April 2013, 21:34:PM. Reason: context

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X