• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
    I don't know for sure. have you had an uncontrollable urge to take up residence under a bridge to await a nice succulent tasty billy goat gruff? If so you could be

Guilty as charged but you gotta prove it:P

Comment

Originally posted by Somecamel View Post
      Guilty as charged but you gotta prove it:P
      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GO84 View Post
        Just as I suspected. The truth is I don't really want to see him get into trouble, I don't think he deserves to have his life ruined over unpaid parking tickets and tv licences, I was just astounded at his belief in what he was saying. It just seems such a big risk he's taking and I don't know how it's worth it.

Maybe he does. After all I've not studied law. But I wouldn't take on the state unless I was sure that I had been treated unfairly (which I don't think is the case with him)

PS. I would call him by his Youtube name (61shirley) but people here might not know who I mean.
        Sorry mate but you keep jumping all over the place and contradicting yourself! Now you don't really want to see him get into trouble after all the previous things you've said about him! I think this thread has ran it's course unless you're trying to make it one of the longest on LB.. :decision:

Comment

Did I really say that I actually wanted him to get into trouble? I don't think I did.

Right, I really must finish now. Good night.

Comment

Did I really say that I actually wanted him to get into trouble? I don't think I did.
            I honestly can't be chewed to go all the way back through this thread and copy and paste some of your posts/quotes but anyone reading will see for themselves. Good Night to you too, sleep tight.

Comment

Well I can Announce that GO84 is going to become the quickest Jack Russell in LB history!!! 73 posts in first 24 hours of membership all on one thread!!

I feel like I should have a prize or something to offer.....

:first:
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                Well I can Announce that GO84 is going to become the quickest Jack Russell in LB history!!! 73 posts in first 24 hours of membership all on one thread!!

I feel like I should have a prize or something to offer.....

:first:
                How about the most annoying, frustrating, stubborn, thick skinned yet very amusing newcomer of the year award?
                :ballchain:

Comment

Originally posted by busytrev View Post
                  How about the most annoying, frustrating, stubborn, thick skinned yet very amusing newcomer of the year award?
                  How about we superglue his fingers together? msl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                    How about we superglue his fingers together? msl:
                    How about we give him a nice big rubber bone to chew on :argue: op2:

Comment

And you lot wondered why I got irritated yesterday.
                      Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                      Also, I think he said he has fought 6 tickets in 5 years so that is hardly a prolonged or is not a persistent offender(please correct that number btw).
                      Belated answer I know, but actually I noticed in the comments of one of his videos he tells me that he's had nearly 20 tickets. I don't know how many were from the council and how many were from private companies, I was going to ask but he's blocked me (I haven't spoken to him since I started this thread)

Comment

he's blocked me
                        Fancy that !

Comment

The funny thing was after the first time he blocked me he later seemed to have a change of heart, said sorry and unblocked me. This has only been going on since Thursday evening, and I haven't tried to speak to him since yesterday morning. But he's probably had lots of people criticising him (imagine that!)
                          Last edited by GO84; 20th April 2013, 11:24:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            Fancy that !
                            Are we surprised though?:beagle:

Comment

The funny thing was after the first time he blocked me he later seemed to have a change of heart, said sorry and unblocked me. This has only been going on since Thursday evening, and I haven't tried to speak to him since yesterday morning. But he's probably had lots of people criticising him (imagine that!)

You really need to let it go and get on with your own life.

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                                You really need to let it go and get on with your own life.
                                Amen to that Inca.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X