• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    stercus bovi
    :doh:

Comment

The councils changed from parking fines to parking charge notice after someone won a court case using the bill of rights 1688 which states-
      http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Wi...2/introduction
      Grants of Forfeitures.
      That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void.

Changes to legislation:

There are currently no known outstanding effects for the Bill of Rights [1688],

Comment

I've been away from the site for all of this thread I'm afraid, and have only scanned it. However, most will know I have a fair bit to do with parking offences on here. It might amuse you to know that I was lucky enough to get a Penalty Charge Notice while away. Within 24 hours the council had emailed me to say they were cancelling it.

Sometimes the very laws that give them the right to issue a lawful ticket can be used against them to get them to cancel it as well. I will read all this thread later on though as it has clearly stimulated a few differing opinions.

Comment

It gets more interesting concerning our councils that are private companies now and private companies trade for profits and parking fines are big profits, anyone can park anywhere they like as long as you don't hold up traffic which in turn can cause torts and trouble with other drivers, council are always on the lookout for new places to put double yellow lines, they will see a few cars parked up on the road outside their homes and will do anything to create the locals to complain then they begin to make an issue from that via your local paper (but they do need complaints and will go find that complaint) just to put double yellows down. Everything is privatised now and i mean everything from police, schools and dr surgeries, its all to do with money thats why you hear so many people saying contracts, thats exactly what it is and thats why i always send back with NO THANK YOU.

What many people are unaware is this, law is not taught to you, councils and gov depts will keep it all secret you must search and research yourself they wont give it to you on a plate, if you dont know your rights then you have none.

Something for you to think about below,

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...9#section-79-1

Incorporation of county council.

2. All duties and liabilities of the inhabitants of a county shall become and be duties and liabilities of the council of such county.

Last edited by salsmoss; 1st May 2013, 01:43:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
            what's BS GT please?
            Bovine Excrement

Comment

Why i even keep on trying to explain this concept of freeman is flawed is beyond me

Councils are corporations?? what a load of tosh ( no disrespect intended and i respect your own views)

Have you not realized that local authorities are classed as local government. They gain their powers through delegated legislation.

local authorities gain their power to introduce yellow lines again through secondary, or delegated legislation (statutory instruments)

Local Authorities often interpret these powers as BYE LAWS

Bye laws are a law of local or limited application, passed by the local authority

I am sorry, we all live under a common law system of government, all statutory legislation has to be compatible with common law principles.

Your argument may be relevant 400 years ago, but not now

AS I HAVE ALWAYS STATED, ONE CASE IN A COURT OF LAW WHERE COMMON LAW JURISDICTION BEING USED AS A DEFENCE, HAS BEN SUCCESSFUL, JUST ONE, THAT IS ALL I ASK.

Comment

Our Laws may have been corrupted since Thatcher, new labour, and now Cameron, they may subjugate it citizens, but they are the only laws we have. This canker of freeman terminology needs to be stamped out before it starts to destabilize the very fabric which we live under.

What we need is another Cromwell to enter parliament and state:

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defiled this sacred place, and turned the Lords temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

IN THE NAME OF GOD, GO!"

Comment

I am afraid you are wrong forceofone, government, councils can change the legislation anytime they like and most of the time there is a financial result from it, check the link for yourself http://www.dnb.co.uk/contact/search-for-a-company and search any business you like including the ones you think are not businesses in your area, next year the nhs will be 100% privatised so think about health insurance or go on the waiting list for 6 weeks plus. Ministry of defence, ministry of justice, crown prosecution service, balfour beatty, anglian water, councils, courts, parliament are all businesses thanks for her helping hand thatcher made it all happen. check it out for yourself, time to wake up and smell the the coffee.

Freeman of the land????? Not me my friend, tried tested and it works, while you say this works in the olden days then explain bill of rights 1868 and other legislation that have not been repealed, these legislation are from centuries ago and are still in force today but they dont tell you do they.

If you find a lump you have to wait upto six weeks on a waiting list, if you have health insurance like bupa for example you get sorted next day or within 2 days, why? cos your insurance will pay for it. This means payment, money, business, profit.
                  Last edited by salsmoss; 1st May 2013, 12:36:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salsmoss View Post
                    I am afraid you are wrong forceofone, government, councils can change the legislation anytime they like and most of the time there is a financial result from it, check the link for yourself http://www.dnb.co.uk/contact/search-for-a-company and search any business you like including the ones you think are not businesses in your area, next year the nhs will be 100% privatised so think about health insurance or go on the waiting list for 6 weeks plus. Ministry of defence, ministry of justice, crown prosecution service, balfour beatty, anglian water, councils, courts, parliament are all businesses thanks for her helping hand thatcher made it all happen. check it out for yourself, time to wake up and smell the the coffee.
                    I really hate you now, cos you have got me intrigued which means I will actually look at stuff. Ok, I would like you to give me an example of a county council that is a private limited company which is. what I think you have stated.

Please can you do this because I have seen an argument given before and when I have checked the facts then that has not proven to be the case. I am not commenting on the argument for Bill of Rights, etc etc since personally I would not use the argument but I am not going to condemn those that use that argument.
                    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Well I just searched for 3 councils in my area and they are not businesses. Granted many of the services provided by the councils are done on a company basis . There is a lot of half truths and misinterpretation going on here

Comment

Many councils and organisations are registered on Dun & bradstreet as "Corporations" allegedly!

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                          Many councils and organisations are registered on Dun & bradstreet as "Corporations" allegedly!
                          But you have to pay a fee to search this out and the reference numbers that they give are their own rather than the companies house corporation number. I won't pay for information that you can get for free.

Comment

Your council could come up in a different name but all you see is something like yorkshire county council, they could be under the name north yorkshire, just keep digging away and you will find. Try your local surgery for example, parliament is a business trading worldwide, mod is trading world wide they supply our soldiers to train other country milatary soldiers, do you think they are being supplied free of charge? Keep looking and you will find

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                              But you have to pay a fee to search this out and the reference numbers that they give are their own rather than the companies house corporation number. I won't pay for information that you can get for free.
                              Of course you have to pay a fee leclerc its business

You could ask them to send you the info and that you will pay them next week lol if they did agree to this and didnt pay then they would send you a bill and if you still didnt pay they will send in a bailiff, see the similarity here.

Comment

Originally posted by salsmoss View Post
                                Your council could come up in a different name but all you see is something like yorkshire county council, they could be under the name north yorkshire, just keep digging away and you will find. Try your local surgery for example, parliament is a business trading worldwide, mod is trading world wide they supply our soldiers to train other country milatary soldiers, do you think they are being supplied free of charge? Keep looking and you will find
                                Please can you give a concrete example because we could effectively go way around the houses and back again. Give me a LIVE example because the parliament one is not a good one. Somebody set up a company called United Kingdom Limited in 2008 and this was dissolved(effectively struck off) in 2010 which is when the original arguments surfaced re UK PLC. Please give a specific example that is verifiable rather than simply say, look for Yorkshire amongst the thousands of companies that might use Yorkshire....... in their name. Salsmoss, I want minutiae not junk.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X