• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bank smart symmetric systems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello again nick i m like a bad back you cant get rid of me i got my reports back from TRUST LINE and they couldnt find anything ether so they have had the case no nothing showed and now our names and addresses and nothing showed so now im stumped again what do you suggest have you met anything like this before its a weird one mind you i wouldnt put it past SYMMETRIC BANK SMART they have history in the SKULLDUGGERY DEPARTMENT have a look at TRUST PILOT nd the FCA web page they have caused a lot of people a lot of sleeples nights and depession with their fabricated invoices i will of course take your advice going forward again my sincerest thanks danny boy 62

Comment

I can't tell you why the judgment doesn't appear on Trust Online but they don't guarantee that they will have a judgment as they rely on the courts providing the information.

You need to contact the court. If you can't get them on the phone then email them putting the claim number as the subject kingston.countycourt@justice.gov.uk

Comment

hi nick i emailed kingston court on friday last i also sent a letter to them yesterday i have tried phoning on and off for the past week but they just dont pickup its ridicuolus i am thinking of sending the information i now have to the fraud office but im not sure of their contact addess can you help with an address please i would really appreciate it and the fca i have been on their web pages but i m not sure how to go about it again my sincerest thanks did i see 2.45 am on our last reply crikey you must run on SOLAR POWER

Comment

hi nik just had an email from kinston court yes the ccj is genuine why didnt it show upon TRUST ONINE ipaid them £24 which i can ill afford what good are TRUST ONLINE another scam if you ask me what do you think i should do now seeing as we have no disposable money and the sum theyare demanding is almost twice what the balance should be we are in a bad way from the whole thing

Comment

As I suggested previously, you should tell Bank Smart of your financial situation and see if you can come to an agreement on payment terms.

Comment

will do nick and thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X