• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter Before Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter Before Claim

charitynjw

Thanks for your response, I have started the thread for the case. Apparently the initial pcn was issued about three years ago. The keeper of the car was not the driver and the driver had responded that he had typed his plate number into the machine provided by the hotel where he had parked. However, since it’s a while ago most evidences are misplaced and even the car has been sold. They recently received a letter before claim and they are confused as to what next to do. Will attach the letter that was recently sent.
    Tags: None

Latest letter
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok

Is this your friend's case?
      If so, do you have written consent to deal with the matter, or are you gathering info for your friend to deal with it?
      Last edited by charitynjw; 29th May 2019, 21:49:PM. Reason: Badd spelin again! (I blame the drink!.........)
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I am gathering info, to see how she can deal with it. she is more of a family friend and and elderly person in her 60s.

Comment

Excel litigation dept?
          I believe they share an office with the Excel toilet roll purchasing dept & the Excel sweeping the car park dept!
          Only joking!
          But really......BIG SCARY RED LETTERS?
          Yes....evidence is crucial.
          Most of these companies shoot themselves in both feet via non-compliant notices, etc, so it's vital to get all the info you can.
          At this stage you should SAR them.
          Keep a copy, & get a free certificate of posting via your local PO. (I tend not to use signed-for post, as it can be refused by the intended recipient)
          https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/
          If they do initiate legal action, remind us to sort a CPR 31.14 request for you.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

charitynjw

Hello, I don’t mean to sound like a novice, but what does it mean to “SAR them?

Comment

Also, it’s been a while, it happened, according to her about three years ago, no paperwork, correspondence is available or can be found..

Comment

Originally posted by Tinny View Post
                charitynjw

Hello, I don’t mean to sound like a novice, but what does it mean to “SAR them?
                See link, post #5
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinny View Post
                  Also, it’s been a while, it happened, according to her about three years ago, no paperwork, correspondence is available or can be found..
                  The SAR should get you all that info.
                  Not the site signs, though....that is not personal info.
                  You'll have to take a trip to the parking site for those.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

charitynjw Hi, as per this case you asked I “sar” them. Unfortunately, I completely forgot as life happened and I had personal issues I had to deal with, unfortunately she did not remind me as well and this morning they got a letter. Please tell me there is redemption? Thank you will upload letter shortly.
                    Thanks

Comment

You can still SAR them.
                      Yes, upload the letter. (Redact personal info).
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

charitynjw Hi, please have you had a chance to review what I uploaded? Should I still go ahead and SAR them?

Thank you.

Comment

Could you upload the actual court claim?
                          What is the issue date? (You have a limited time to respond, or you'll risk a default judgment).
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

It’s been upload before. It’s on the #2 of this page.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X